Norton Barrie Reviews

Read Norton Barrie Reviews

enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk

Springfield House, Water Lane

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy
Ordered a Pyrenex jacket, arrived quickly & am very happy with the product. Slightly gutted the price was lowered a couple days later though; I was advised there was a potential reduction coming but also that it was a risk waiting as there was only 1 left in stock. Considering I think it was literally 2 days & I was spending hundreds of pounds it would've been appreciated for them to have sold it to me at the reduced price that they knew was coming, just think that would've been great customer service that ensures return custom/loyalty.
Great Store!
Speedy service and quality products
The price was great for the item I ordered. I am from overseas in the US and I would look into ordering again. The only issue that I have is using Royal Mail to USPS to ship. These services take much longer to reach US addresses. I’ve ordered from companies using DHL and that shipping service is much faster.
Delivered in good time, reasonably packaged, with 10% discount on next order voucher included. No complaints.
very helpfull had item to return exchange very smooth
Great offer on an otherwise expensive pair of swim shorts
Satisfied with order
Order was received promptly, customer service responded to questions quickly. What was order was what was received.
Great service and prices
Good price fast service
Excellent service and quick delivery
You offered free 2 day delivery
Fast and efficient service
With a friendly, fast and professional customer service. They respond right away and you get the feeling that they really care.
Great prices and excellent service
Wrong type and style of jean posted to me not very happy
Hi Phil,

I am very sorry to hear that we have sent out an incorrect item and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please could you return the item ASAP where we will be able to exchange for the correct item, or in the event that no stock remains a full refund will be issued.
We will also arrange for any return postage costs to be reimbursed, please send your postage receipt to enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.

Many thanks,
Matt
Good product delivered. Took a little longer than expected once despatched but still reasonable delivery time and when I wasn't in the parcel was left with local post office for me to collect.
Easy navigation round the site
Easy to negotiate website and good communications after purchase. My only gripe was my purchase was sent 24 hour delivery and it took 2 days instead of one, but not NB’s fault
Norton Barrie is rated 4.91 based on 2,551 reviews