North Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend North Bikes
Read North Bikes Reviews

About North Bikes:

We are a small, independent company, based in the North of England, specializing in bicycles for all the family, with an emphasis on kids’ bikes.

Bikes have been a passion of ours since the late 1970s when it all began from a small shop in Idle, Bradford, West Yorkshire.

We believe in the bicycle - it’s a health tool, a transport solution, and a sport. A bike can unite friends and family for enjoyable days out, or extract your full potential in racing.

+44 01274 442254

help@northbikes.co.uk

Difiori Trading Limited T/A North Bikes, Unit 6 Newhall Nano Park, Newhall Way

Tell us how North Bikes made you happy
Excellent service. Ordered online and the bike arrived the following day - which is even more remarkable given the shortage of bicycles this Christmas as a result of Covid.

The price of the bicycle was also cheaper than it is with competitors.

I'd definitely recommend North Bikes to friends and family.

Joe
Very impressed, emailed late on night of Order due to incorrect postcode for delivery, instant reply.
Also answered questions asked
Will use again and recommend
Placed order and received a super Saracen 1.6 mantra in record time - well done north bikes
Buying a bike could not be easier. Excellent choice and price. Will use them going forward for myself and grandchildren. Very good communication, letting me know throughout the process when I would receive my bike.
Great, personable service. David replied to emails out of normal business hours and dealt with queries brilliantly.
I came across North Bikes after a frantic google search as I had just been informed by another company that I would not receive the children’s bike I had ordered until January- no good for a Christmas present. I thought it was going to be too late being mid way through November. I phoned up as the website stated that they were expecting a delivery shortly. The man I spoke to was lovely he told me that he would phone me back when he knew they were coming. He phoned me back that afternoon and made one available on the website just for me. A couple of days later my daughters bike arrived and my nightmare was over. What amazing customer service!
Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for your detailed and enthusiastic review. I hope your daughter gets a nice surprise at Christmas and has lots of fun on her new bike!

Regards,

North Bikes
Was very pleased with the service from north bikes was kept upto date from start of my purchase till delivery would defo use again 👍👍
Service was fantastic.
I picked both wrong colour and size of bike for my son. Problem sorted with no fuss whatsoever!
Would happily recommend and will definitely use again in future!
After some excellent communication by telephone and email to confirm stock and the colour, we ordered a Raleigh Pop in Plum for our son's 7th birthday. It was posted the same day, arriving the next day. Very impressed! It's a gorgeous bike and the customer service at North Bikes is superb. Thank you, we're very happy customers :)
Purchased for my 7 year old daughter for Xmas. So not able to make comment just yet..
We bought a Raleigh Pop 20 inch boys bike. The price was competitive and it came with a couple of extras, a pump and a ETC bicycle computer. Unfortunately the unit did not fit the bike as the gap between the sensor fastened to the front forks and the magnet fitted on a spoke was well outside the tolerance of 1 - 3 mm. The gap being around 12 mm.
Although it was a nice gesture it was very disappointing for our Grandson when it wouldn't fit.
Having said that the bike and delivery was spot on and that is what we were buying and the only failure was in the freebies.
Since sending in my review North Bikes have been in contact to try and resolve the problem. I was very impressed with their speed of response and together we have overcome the problem. 10/10 for after sales service.
Cannot fault the service I received. Looked everywhere for the bike and spotted it on the site. Tried a few local shops but was told that I would not get one until after Christmas. North bikes came up trumps. Fast delivery to.
What can i say. Absolutely cracking service. Bike for my daughters birthday cake within 2 days of placing order. Comes with the tools you need and simple instructions. Cannot complain and will 100% use North Bikes again for future purchases.
Haven't put the bike together yet as it is Xmas present for my son but the website waseasy to use and delivery was nice and quick. can't ask for anything more.
Ordered a bike online on the Friday, was at my door by the Monday. No complaints, top service.
Good bike good price. Arrived built and arrived fast. Some free stuff thrown in.
Lovely little bike . No problems
No problems at all. The bike was delivered within 24 hours of the order which was amazing. It was exactly as described and lòoks great. It was bought as a Christmas present so it hasnt been ridden so far. Assembly was easy.
We bought our 5yr old daughter a bike from North bikes, arrived quickly, great price and bike was as expected. No issues
Quick despatch and great bikes!
North Bikes is rated 4.89 based on 88 reviews