North Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend North Bikes
Read North Bikes Reviews

About North Bikes:

We are a small, independent company, based in the North of England, specializing in bicycles for all the family, with an emphasis on kids’ bikes.

Bikes have been a passion of ours since the late 1970s when it all began from a small shop in Idle, Bradford, West Yorkshire.

We believe in the bicycle - it’s a health tool, a transport solution, and a sport. A bike can unite friends and family for enjoyable days out, or extract your full potential in racing.

Over the course of 200 years, bicycles have undergone many changes and have transformed the way we travel, exercise and enjoy ourselves.

Against the backdrop that our society is continually facing concerning health and transportation challenges, we see bikes as part of the solution to the nation’s problems.

North Bikes is committed to encouraging people to get out on their bikes and enjoy the benefits of cycling!

We only work with reliable suppliers to deliver the best products at the most affordable prices and ship them to you regardless of where you live in the UK.

We always put the customer first and make every effort to ensure that your purchase is an enjoyable experience.

+44 01274 442254

help@northbikes.co.uk

Difiori Trading Limited T/A North Bikes, Unit 6 Newhall Nano Park, Newhall Way

Tell us how North Bikes made you happy
All the gears needed setting correctly , at extra cost to myself. Not impressed
Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry to hear that the gears did not work properly when you received your bike.

Naturally, I would like to make things right, so I can agree to reimburse you for the cost of getting the gears tuned.

Just take a photo of your receipt for the completed work and a refund for the full cost of this gear set up will be issued back to you.

North Bikes
Excellent service from start to finish.
Delivered within 3 days
Child very happy
North Bikes 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Hi Tomasz,

Thank you for taking the time to review the bike and accessories, as well as the service you received from us. The photo was an added bonus.

I'm sure your positive review will help other customers when they are choosing which product(s) to buy.

I hope your daughter has lots of fun on her new bike!

North Bikes
Excellent customer service. I called up to check some details and the gentleman was so helpful on the phone. Ordered a child’s bike that afternoon and received it the next day. So great!
Great range of products and excellent service. Problems with delivery were effectively dealt with.
Excellent customer service and very speedy delivery... delivery within two days of ordering, many thanks
I phoned at midday on a Thursday to check the bike I wanted was in stock and ordered online shortly afterwards and is was delivered at 10am the next day. Brilliant customer service, thank you.
Package was dispatched efficiently. Regular email updates about the delivery date. A bike pump and lock were included complimentary. Very Good.
Easy selection and ordering process ; efficient delivery and excellent product.
Will definitely use this site again.
I was very pleasantly surprised when I found that North Bikes had stock of the Squish bike I wanted for my daughter, despite nowhere else having any stock. I was even more pleasantly surprised when it arrived insanely quickly after ordering. It came almost assembled, and was easily completed with the provided instructions, albeit I did need a couple of extra tools which wasn’t a problem. Top stuff, thanks. Recommended!
North Bikes 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your review. We're so pleased you chose to shop with us and really value you sharing your buying experience for everyone to see.

I hope your daughter likes her new bike and gets lots of enjoyment from it.

North Bikes
Wonderful service, thank you very much from me and my grandson. The bike was delivered very promptly. Would highly recommend Northbikes.
We purchased a squish 20 children's bike, it arrived very quickly, perfect condition. Very happy.
Very happy with bike and great personal, and speedy service. Bike arrived within a couple of days. Thank you
I feel like maybe the current pandemic maybe hindered the delivery of my purchase. With the purchase taking 5/6 days to arrive after a delay with the couriers. I anticipated it being much quicker.
North Bikes 3 star review on 9th February 2021
Hi Nicola, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with the turnaround time from the point you placed your order to the time of receiving it. We tried to turn your order around as quickly as possible. The reason for the 5 day delivery was because your order was placed late on a Friday afternoon, so it would have missed the cut-off point for dispatch that day. Your order was dispatched on the next available dispatch day which was Monday. Also, delivery took 2 days instead of the usual 1, probably due to increased online demand affecting couriers in a difficult time. Thank you for your reviews of our company and the products you purchased. Kind regards, North Bikes
Very helpful and knowledgeable, free next day delivery and great bike!
I can’t say enough about north bikes.
Service is exceptional.
Even after stating that it may not arrive the next day. (Only due to delivery agent not them) It did. Actually before I was dressed in the morning.
As described. Well packed and VERY easy to assemble.
A great quality bike and my 6 year old loves it.
I have doubt in using them again.
Very impressed.
Hi Nick,

What a great review! We're so pleased you chose to shop with us and really value you sharing your buying experience for everyone to see.

I hope your child likes his new bike and gets lots of enjoyment from it.

North Bikes
Outstanding service. Bike was delivered within 24 hours of ordering it!
Bike arrived quickly and no issues. Haven't put the bike together but is well packaged. Good price. Thanks
Excellent service delivered very the next day even added the tools to put the bike together with will couldn't ask for better service.
I ordered a Squish 26 from North Bikes via the internet after being unable to find any in stock locally. The bike arrived promptly, well packaged with assembly instructions and a good owners booklet. There was a problem with the front brake which was a manufacturing fault. North Bikes dealt with the matter quickly, getting a replacement part from the supplier which they forwarded on to me. Problem solved.
North Bikes is rated 4.86 based on 125 reviews