NordicTrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordicTrack UK
Read NordicTrack UK Reviews

01924 847289

salesuk@iconeurope.com

I recently bought a 2450 treadmill from NordicTrack and I am very happy with it. After spending time researching different brands and models I am pleased with my choice. It's a large sturdy treadmill with great features. I love that I can link to ifit to open up a variety of workouts around the world. It's great for HIIT training as you can instantly jump from slow to fast by the push of one button instead of having to speed up gradually. It also has phone charger and HDMI ports with a tablet holder and plenty of storage space for drinks etc. I got the black friday deal with the added extras free 2 year ifit subscription, mat, ifit smart band, heart rate monitor which also links to my polar smart watch for more accurate readings. It was all very good value for the price.
Like with everything I buy, I research it in depth; I found lots of negative reviews on ‘TrustPilot’ https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/nordictrack.co.uk for Nordictrack, and replies to the reviews by ‘Josh’ at the Wakefield office.

I rang and spoke to Josh (20s/30s), and I felt confident by his really helpful manner (every interaction with Josh was really good, and professional), so I placed an order for an Elliptical SE7i X-Trainer on Tue 20 Nov 18 at 12:05pm.

The equipment arrived whilst I was at work at 11:18am Fri 23 Nov 18, my wife took delivery, and it was placed in the front room (gym).

I arrived home at 4:00pm and commenced opening the large coffin shaped box at around 4:45pm. At 5:20pm. After carefully sliding the equipment out of the box, I found that the equipment had arrived broken; the screen/console was completely shattered. It appeared that during transit from China, it clearly had been bounced and the subsequent impact had caused the machine to resonate within the box, off the rear fly-wheel, as there was a scuff where the screen had impacted at that point. This could have happened at any point from the manufacturing factory in China, to the point of delivery at my front room, just very unlucky.

Aware that it was late on a Fri afternoon, I rang the customer telephone number at 5:25pm, and the Romanian customer services helpline suggested I had a new monitor sent out, which may take a week? The really helpful Romanian guy (Krisztian) suggested that I took apart the machine with the broken console, and retro-fitted the new one when it arrived. I had my reservations as to whether any subsequent problems with machine, and particularly the console, would be covered under the warranty, or would it void the warranty as per their terms & conditions?

On Mon 26 Nov 18 at 09:18am I rang the Nordictrack office in Wakefield and spoke to Marion (40s/50s); initially she was a bit unhelpful, but after 5-10mins she conceded and understood my concerns, and I found her a pleasure to speak to. Marion said that there were no other machines available, but if sourced, could take 2-3 weeks for delivery (?), but in order to re-fit a new console it would mean that a technician/engineer would be required, which could take 10-14 business days, or longer, before one would visit. I expressed that I hadn’t bought the £750 piece of equipment as an ornament, so she said they would collect it and issue a full refund when it returned to the main warehouse.

It was collected 2 days later on Wed 28 Nov 18 at 11:16am, and I observed (via the tracking mechanism provided by Panther) that ‘Panther Logistics’ receipted the item back into the main warehouse in Normanton (10 miles away from Nordictrack’s office in Wakefield) the next day at 06:58am Thu 29 Nov 18 (it was most probably returned late on the Wed evening, but was most likely only receipted in the next morning when the stock-taker came back in on his shift at 06:30am?).
Panther Logistics’ main warehouse is 15km SE of Leeds, where the delivery drivers’ said that they (Nordictrack) “Keep a hell of a lot of Nordictrack stock in the warehouse”. The Panther delivery guys were really great, couldn’t fault them.

I rang Nordictrack at 11:20am Thu 29 Nov 18, and spoke to Josh; he said that once the equipment was in their warehouse, then I’d be refunded. I said it was back in the warehouse, he said he’d check, and he sent me an email to that effect.

I rang NordicTrack on the afternoon of Fri 30 Nov 18 at 3:30pm and spoke to John (40s/50s); he was a bit obstructive, especially when I asked why I haven’t been refunded even though Nordictrack had the equipment back, even though he argued they hadn’t? I had to tell him how to check and I directed him to the notifications that I'd had from the tracking information which showed they had. They then turned around and said that they (John) could see that they had received it, and they sent me an email to say it would now take 30 days for me to receive a refund...!

I don't understand how or why I had it to bring it to their attention that they had received the faulty goods back, and I would have to wait a month for a refund?

I found that Nordictrack also sells and distributes the same kit/equipment under the labelling and website ‘Pro-form’ (there may be others?), based out the same offices in Wakefield, a bit odd…?

The Nordictrack company’s bank is based just 10km west of Paris (France), and the offices are registered there also (some kind of tax dodge?).

I received my money back after MasterCard got in touch with them on Mon 04 Dec 18.
First of all this thing requires ifit account and a fairly good internet connection. Ifit is buggy, expensive and destroys the whole experience of mechanically sound treadmill. E.q. You can't create your programs without ifit. You have to have multiple ifit accounts if you want more than one person to use it. If your internet connection drops this thing freezes. The software crashes. It is not possible to setup the simplest run without ifit. E.g. setting up distance or time run, not to mention something like interval training. Ifit wants to know every single details about you, your family and your dog and agree to whatever nonsense t&c they come up with. Actually I made unfair comment about t&c cause i haven't managed to read all these nonsense - I would have to spend more time on reading than running. Verdict well build treadmill with absolutely rubbish software.
I purchased an FS7i a few weeks ago. Delivery was excellent (~3 days). Installation was carried out by myself and a friend. Instructions were very clear and assembly took about an hour. Connection to WiFi was no problem and we have had no problems with use. Now if only it could be designed so that I wasn't so tired after use?
Just had this delivered and assembled by first class team; so only getting started but am finding it every bit as good as hoped for. Very comfortable with more programes than I shall use. Very pleasedwith my purchase.
Good quality machine.
Great exercise using the 3 systems.
Good incline and resistance for a harder workout.
The machine is quite big and bulky and you need room for use of the full stride.
theequipment arrived quickly and at a time that I specified the guys were great and placed the box exactly where I wanted it. Fairly easy to put together though did take me around an hour and a half on my own. Does exactly what it say and is easy to use
I am currently still awaiting delivery of my treadmill, the rower was delivered with no issue and is excellent. However after two days of arranging someone to be at my house to receive delivery and it hasn’t happened I am hoping third time lucky!
Purchased the NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer for home use. As always, NordicTrack lives up to its name. Feature-rich and of excellent quality, I found this treadmill very easy to use. Tucks in neatly into the corner of a small-ish living room with the television still within view. Reliable and seems durable (perhaps only time will tell). Overall happy with purchase and would gladly recommended NordicTrack any day.
Norditrack chstomer services is terrible. I ordered a treadmill which was in my dads cart. I ordered it for 2499 from my email. The treamill was due for delivery 3 days late. By which time my dad received an email saying buy it now with 10% off. So i asked nordictrak for 10% discount. They refused. So i returned delivery and re purchased the iten with 10% off.

Any company with half a brain would have just given me the 10% i asked for i stead of going through all the hassle and having an unhappy customer.
Very well designed. The instructions are easy to follow. The display screen is easy read
Love my new Nordic track treadmill!! Second time I’ve purchased one . Delivery was well organised with regular updates , and a phone call when 15 mins away . Treadmill is gym quality. Amazing incline and really like the fan . Really enjoy my runs already losing body fat and just feeling so much better!! Thanks for a great product again
NordicTrack UK 5 star review on 19th November 2018
Didnt even receive the item!!
Hi Cherie,

Its Josh here from NordicTrack.

The reason no item was received was because your finance application was declined by Barclays resulting in the order being cancelled and no goods dispatched.

Kind regards.
Excellent equipment ,which gives a total body workouts
Very smooth and easy to assemble,
NordicTrack have been professional, supportive and extremely kind from the start of my enquiry. I am totally overwhelmed by their support.
The product is exactly as described although it did take quite awhile to put together! A little tricky but well worth taking the time. Definitely recommend NordicTrack. Thank you so much.
Built pretty good for home use to be honest, I was expecting something flimsy at first, but was suprised a lot during the assembly! I expect it to last very long(couple of years at minimum) under daily usage by one person.

Definitely recommended !
Great treadmill. Very smooth. Easy to set up and use
Excellent service, product arrived on time. Very easy to assemble if you follow the instructions carefully. Been using it for a week now and I love the machine
Hello Nimesh,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Thank you for ordering the T10.0 Treadmill. I hope you are continuing to enjoy the machine and I would suggest using the built-in programmes if you wish to take it up a notch!

Any questions or queries please feel free to get in touch.
I have had the elliptical trainer for around a month. The machine is very high quality as was nordiktracks service. I use it for around 40 minutes a day along with healthy eating I have lost 13lbs already. Just get it and USE it, its a life changer.
Hello Mr Parry,

Thank you for your honest review. Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Happy to hear the brand new machine is helping you hit the goals you wanted to achieve! Keep up the good work.
Product is of good build quality ,Fuctionality limited without subscribing to IFit, USB, HDMI and WiFi connections are of no real use other than for updates, Bluetooth connection a bit hit and miss.
After reluctantly subscribing to IFit it turned out to be well worth the cost, shame it’s not given free with a £2500 product.
Hello Mr Hughes,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Great to hear the machine is ticking the boxes and meeting your expectations.

For the iFit membership to be free this had to be selected during checkout when making the purchase. However, I have added an extra year of membership onto your account to make up for this.
NordicTrack UK is rated 4.00 based on 531 reviews