NordicTrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordicTrack UK
Read NordicTrack UK Reviews

01924 847289

salesuk@iconeurope.com

Ordered the C700 treadmill, it arrived fairly quickly after waiting a day to be told it was in stock. Assembling it was a little testing as a few washers were missing.
It is everything I need and more. It's a little tricky to move about but I've mastered how after a couple of day and it is fairly heavy.
I'm enjoying using the iFit app, well worth the money.
Can't fault anything really. Very happy with my purchase.
I recently purchased FS7i machine. For positives I really do like the whole free stride concept and the rotary mechanics of the machine but unfortunately that is where the buck stop as far as this machine goes.

As far as electronics are concerned this machine is very poorly designed. There is no way to switch off the touch screen unless you use the master red restart button on the floor panel at the bottom of the machine and switch off the elliptical completely. Hence, issue number one is that there is no basic on and off button. Hence the touch screen is always on. I hope NordicTrack reads this review and introduce a remote software update and introduce atleast a digital stand-by mode using the touch screen as a solution to get around this problem.

Also when the screen is switched on, the speakers are also continuously switched on and hence continuous "hissing" sound from speakers can be heard even where no music or any audio output from the speakers.

You can log into facebook and youtube using the browser on touch screen but the browser does not have the capability to remember the passwords. Hence, minute you swap out of the youtube screen or facebook screen they both completely shut offs and you have to re-log in again and again if you are to ever re-use the either facebook or youtube. That is terrible programming. Also no multi-tasking available either. You have to stop youtube or facebook if you are to access exercise software. Surely multi tasking should be feasible in this day and time especially on an equipment which costs of Euro 1500! Also even if multi-tasking is not available, atleast the machine should have the capability to remember passwords.

Also although there is some blue tooth capability on the machine same does not connect your phone to the machine. Blue tooth only connects to ifit based equipment.

So all in all many flaws when it comes to electronics side of this machine and hence practicality is very poor. Given the steep price of this machine I think unless they figure out a way to atleast fix some of these issues I would not recommend anyone to buy this machine and I hope Nordic Track customer service folks read this review so that atleast they will relay these comments to the product development team.

Overall very disappointing product.
Im having a horrible experience my treadmill was delivered I paid to get it Assembled the Bluetooth was not working and the guy who assembled it told me to ring customer service as he couldn’t fix it. He also told me that there was 2 nuts which are missing and will post it. When I folded it up after the left it wouldn’t come back down, I feel cheated and there is no manger or supervisor who I can talk too when I ring I want a refund and now they are telling me I have to unssemble it for the collection people as it won’t fit though the door I feel it’s unfair since I paid for the item to be assembled and it came faulty in the first place why should I have to unassmbe it I explained I have back problems too.
And on top that it could take up to 5 days for a refund after sending it back.
I hope someone from the top would get back to me
Excellent treadmill with iFit for great workouts. Prompt delivery and great installation service.
Well be prepared for a massive heavy box for starters that takes two to move and you will need a big car to take all the packaging to the tip!
It look husband and I 2.5 hours to build - not the easiest but we only went wrong once!
However once built it looks fab. Only used once but feels very sturdy and as good as one you would find in the gym. Large screen and good Shelf for iPad but it then covers the screen. The angle of the iPad holder at the back is at a bit of an odd angle but should work if I can fiddle to get It fitted.
Very good!
I was surprised when it was delivered it needs two people to put it together and I'm a 68-year-old woman who lives on her own so I wish I'd gone for one a little smaller. It is quite big when it's assembled but very sturdy and very pleased overall.
Slick movements
Can't really comment as the running machine I purchased from NordicTrackUK on 17th December last year hasn't turned up yet! All I've received is an automatic email at the moment of purchase. Chased on phone to be told someone would be in touch but nothing yet. If/when it arrives I'll be happy to review.
Great treadmill. I bought the c990 and am very pleased with it. Looks and performs like a professional treadmill.
Excellent company great equipment
Ordered cross trainer space saver SE7i mid morning Monday delivery arranged Wednesday, confirmed 2hr delivery slot between 10am and 12. Kept updated by delivery team and delivered 10:35.
Excellent service and communication and good product.
if it live module arrived on time. Not all features work on my T13.0 treadmill.
The website is very clear. I also had two calls to the team before making my purchase. On both occasions the advice was very useful and helped me to make the decision.
Got my new C700 today. It looks nice, but the belt makes a very cluckey noise it goes over the roller. the guys who fit it for me said that is due to the vulcanised rubber and nothing they could do about it. quite disappointed
Hello Mr Easaw,

Thank you for your honest review, its Josh from NordicTrack.

With the running belt there is a joining which does cause a clunking sound however when the machine is used this sound does subside so you have been informed correctly.

Nevertheless I hope you are enjoying your new C700.
Professional and helpful! Will buy again!
Item ordered and paid for. Arranged deliver date via automated email and web service. Delivery date passed. Contacted the carrier and they had no record. 8 - 10 Calls later and the Panther group just hang up the phone. I got the treadmill Matt but no treadmill

Still waiting. Approx 3 weeks now. Poor and not any response to my emails either.
Quick delivery, excellent product
no issues, the delivery was within 10 working days and the item was very well packaged
Easy to put together and once set up very easy to use. Works just like the ones in the 5 star hotels I used.
NordicTrack UK is rated 4.00 based on 531 reviews