Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Very helpful and pleasant
sent quick, very happy
Ordered some bed slats which were for sale at a great price, they arrived within 2 days of ordering and the quality was superb The company kept me fully up to date with the status of my order and sent me a tracking link so I could see when the parcel was due to arrive, meaning I didn't have to stay in all day waiting for it Overall very impressed with both the product quality and the service
Excellent product and service. Only downside was that we didn’t receive enough screws, so had to use some of our own! But the bed looks fab now it’s been built.
Kitchen table as described. Very happy with product and good value.
Great service
Very good product
Great product, fast delivery. 4*
Beautiful quality table would highly recommend as exceptional price! 5*
Online shopping as it should be. Great communications, fast delivery and perfect item. Thank you for hassle-free service.
Good quality product for the price you pay.
My order was great thank you.
Super fast delivery and value for money items. Very happy
I had to change them a little to fit the area I needed them but they are really great , Now used all the time to stop muddy boots , and for guest shoes as well
I have a considerable collection of shoes (ok, HUGE collection) so was looking for the most shoe storage for the most reasonable price and the smallest floor 'footprint'. This rack fitted the bill perfectly and it was simple to put together, even for me (a middle aged woman with no DIY skills and a bad back!). Even though it is tall the rack is light to move, sturdy and fits neatly against the wall. Absolute bargain!
I’m very happy with my item❤️ Fast delivery! Thank you ❤️
Very good to do business with 100% recommend fast delivery
goods as arrived on time, I will use this company again
My daughter loves her new
Great service, nice item and good communication. Would buy from them again
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.89 based on 936 reviews