Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Very fast delivery, great communication and as described.
Item as described. Good quality item and easy to build
I am very pleased with and for the price was not expecting a real wood table.
great brand my beds and table are from them using it 5 years now and more then happy
I was very impressed with the service offered by Noa and Nani on EBay. The item - a wooden shoe rack was a third of the price offered by other sellers and was of excellent quality. It arrived very quickly after ordering and was very well packaged. I have no qualms in recommending them.
Many thanks.
An excellent product - already well used
Very helpful and pleasant
sent quick, very happy
Ordered some bed slats which were for sale at a great price, they arrived within 2 days of ordering and the quality was superb

The company kept me fully up to date with the status of my order and sent me a tracking link so I could see when the parcel was due to arrive, meaning I didn't have to stay in all day waiting for it

Overall very impressed with both the product quality and the service
Excellent product and service. Only downside was that we didn’t receive enough screws, so had to use some of our own!
But the bed looks fab now it’s been built.
Kitchen table as described. Very happy with product and good value.
Great service
Very good product
Great product, fast delivery. 4*
Beautiful quality table would highly recommend as exceptional price! 5*
Online shopping as it should be. Great communications, fast delivery and perfect item. Thank you for hassle-free service.
Good quality product for the price you pay.
My order was great thank you.
Super fast delivery and value for money items. Very happy
I had to change them a little to fit the area I needed them but they are really great , Now used all the time to stop muddy boots , and for guest shoes as well
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 942 reviews