NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Sales team was very polite and worked late for me twice whilst I was insure about the vehicle due to other issues but all worked out and a deal was made. Car is in a class condition would highly recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Great, friendly service and easy communication. I am delighted with the car and the process was straightforward and efficient! This is the second time we have bought a car with NMJ and I would recommend them 100%.
Steve and Joe made the buying experience really enjoyable. This is the second car which we have bought from NMJ and we would highly recommend the company and level of professional service from the staff.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Fantastic service from a friendly team, Steve was extremely helpful when viewing and test driving my new BMW but also answered any question that I had. Upon collection, Robert was great - welcoming and made sure the whole process went smoothly. Their selection of cars is brilliant and all in very good condition. Well worth a visit!
This is the second car that we have purchased, very happy with the service from Tony and would recommend to friends and family.
From our first phone call to driving away in our new vehicle, we have found the customer service to be exceptional at NMJ. Would definitely recommend!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Wonderful customer service, staff are full of knowledge, made buying a new car extremely easy.
Even with COVID measures in place we had as a family a brilliant experience with Joe.
Thank you for customer excellent service, selling us a fab car and making the whole experience of purchasing a car very easy
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I am very pleased with the service I have received from joe, he was very helpful. would recommend the company as I have found no faults with the service I have received.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I was searching for a car with pre-determined specification and found one listed at NMJ Motorhouse. Tony was great throughout the transaction and I am very pleased with the service provided. I will certainly recommend NMJ Motorhouse to my friends and family.'
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
NMJ was a great car dealership, we were treated very well by Jithu Joseph the senior sales executive. And the employees here at the NMJ motor house. All we can say is thank you and we hope to have a relaxed drive in the car.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Joe has been a great help from start to finish and very professional and friendly. I didn't at any point feel like I was pressured or dealing with a car salesman. I'm very pleased with the service and the car is in great condition. Very happy overall with the service from NMJ and would recommend to a friend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Very helpful and informative service.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Great service from Steve and Alan! Will recommend to family and friends
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Very good service from Steve and all the Team at NMJ.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th October 2020 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th October 2020
The gentleman who served me was very cooperative, kind and professional.
As I was not very experienced in buying a used car, Joe was very helpful in whatever I needed to know.

I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a used car to come and see Joe at NMJ.

Thank you very much.
Jo was a great help from start to finish, all my questions answered competently. Great service!
Great service, we found Tony who help us with buying our car very friendly and helpful, this is the fourth car I have bought from this company and would really recommend to friends and family.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Very professional service placing the customer at the heart of the transaction. I was very pleased with the vehicle which had been serviced and MOTd by NMJ. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. Thank you.
Efficient and helpful service. Many thanks to Joe for all his help.
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.95 based on 1,201 reviews