NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Brought a car from NMJ last week and the service has been A+, Alan was a great help who went above and beyond, would highly recommend NMJ if your looking for a car 🙂.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Wow! What an experience! I thought click and collect was for groceries only. What a magnificent afternoon I had! The car I collected today was as described over the phone, ready to drive away on time as promised. All the paperwork was in the car and the car was extremely clean. The service was second to none. Thank you NMJ, especially Alan and Nick.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Excellent customer service very friendly staff. This is the second car I have purchased from NMJ and would use them again
Robert was very helpful getting a great deal for us and it is always great purchasing a vehicle with NMJ being a return customer.
Kind regards,
Paul
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Very happy with the service that Steve has given to me. Everything was explained well. Quick and easy purchase. Nice happy sales man. Would come back again. Thanks Steve
Great friendly service provided by Steve in the sale of my new car.
From first initial enquiry through to completion of purchase I am totally pleased with the complete service I received. Thoroughly recommend without haste.
Great Service,Highly recommend!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 4th November 2020
the service I have received has been exceptional especially in these difficult times! Would 100% recommend and will be returning again in the future!
Excellent service and a pleasure to buy a car from Robert
We had a great service at NMJ and they were really helpful getting us set up with our new car!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Excellent customer service from Robert, would recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th October 2020
used few times now great friendly company Tony the sales guy was very helpful and did his upmost to get us over the line to get the car we wanted A1 service will 1000000% use again
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Absolutely fantastic service-really friendly, efficient and professional. Tony was fabulous and looked after me very well. Just want to say a huge thankyou!
Rebecca
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Bought a BMW Z4 M40i from Michael and he was super helpful throughout and very covid friendly
Very happy with the service from Robert purchasing my Audi S3.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Really really good service, Tony was a delight to speak to over the phone & once i got to the dealership it was nice to be able to go on the test drive on my own & take my time on making the decision, would highly recommend!!!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Great service by Michael, friendly and easy when buying my car.
Sales team was very polite and worked late for me twice whilst I was insure about the vehicle due to other issues but all worked out and a deal was made. Car is in a class condition would highly recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Great, friendly service and easy communication. I am delighted with the car and the process was straightforward and efficient! This is the second time we have bought a car with NMJ and I would recommend them 100%.
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.95 based on 1,220 reviews