NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Test drove car, mentioned a minor issue with it and they said that unless its an MOT fail they wouldn't deal with it. Also, agreed a deal only for them to withdraw the deal due to my part-ex NOT having FSH. However, when I produced photographic evidence that it was all done by a reputable dealership, that still wasn't enough. I wouldn't buy a car off this dealership knowing what I know now...
Completely Satisfied with NMJ services. Robert had been excellent to deal with, lot of patience to answer inquiries and even agreed for a 2nd test drive. No pushy sales. Lots of options for used cars are available. This is my 1st purchase from here but hopefully in future as well. Recommend NMJ to every one.
Good people to do business with. Tony was excellent.
Hi Mick...thanks for letting us know that you inadvertently put 1 Star instead of the 5 Stars that you have now done..Kind Regards Tony.
Been really impressed with the service at NMJ. Michael has been informative, helpful and friendly throughout. I have returned again to buy my third car from NMJ and would recommend. Looking forward to driving away in my new car!
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.95 based on 1,201 reviews