NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Daniel
Mrs Naomi Mullinder
Mr Jack Titley
Mr Dave Reay
Excellent customer service both pre and post purchase. Travelled over 200 miles to purchase car, Robert was extremely helpful, answered all of our questions prior to us making the journey which didn't disappoint on the day. Kept us fully informed of all car checks. Would definitely purchase from here in the future. Thank You...excited to drive away in my Mini :)
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 19th September 2020
I received EXCELLENT customer service from beginning to end. As soon as I got to NMJ MOTORHOUSE I was welcomed with a smile from JOE. He was really helpful and gave me a lot of useful information. There was no pressure at all to buy the vehicle. I kept asking lots of questions which cause annoyance with some people but JOE would answer all my questions with a smile on his face. Even when I said that I might not be able the car he still was really friendly and did not get annoyed which I have experienced at different other dealers and companies. JOE is very professional and a very great asset to the company. I have no bad words at all to say about JOE or NMJ MOTORHOUSE, would recommend them to all my family and friends!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Fantastic service from Robert, dealt with all my needs in a patient and professional manner with no pressure whatsoever.

The car was ready on time and I would highly recommend NMJ!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Excellent service, would highly recommend. Robert was very friendly and helpful, he kept us updated throughout the whole process.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 15th October 2019
very happy with the service, Tony was very helpful and answered all my questions. Really happy would highly recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
This is our 3rd car from NMJ Motorhouse and once again outstanding service from Tony....Thank you
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.95 based on 1,203 reviews