NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
good service treated well would buy another car from here in the furture
joe who is our salesman ,he is very help to understand everything easily. he is very friendly and sensor humour person. thanks Joe
We purchased one vehicle from NMJ which was subsequently found to have a fault which they sought to remedy but which ultimately proved unsuccessful. Throughout the process we were dealt with by Michael who was apologetic, helpful & highly professional in seeking to find a resolution. After five months they accepted return of the car without any argument and we were more than happy to purchase a second from them having seen their high levels of customer service & honesty. I would highly recommend anyone considering a car purchase to visit this dealer to see if they can assist.
First time at NMJ. Tony provided a great service, friendly and approachable, and open and honest. Listened to what I needed and no pressure to buy what I didn't. All round a great experience and will consider coming back in the future.
Thanks to Robert & Alan for a very warm, professional and honest service. I'm delighted with the car so far, and would be happy to come back anytime in the future.
Great customer service, happy with outcome. 5 Stars for Steve and Joe.
Tony's knowledge and professionalism was first class from the day we first met him. The car was prepared to a very high standard and ready a day early. Thank you Tony for making this such an enjoyable experience, will definitely be back in the future.
Tony was absolutely brilliant. Really helpful and went the extra mile! Mark Tuff
Very good service from Steve James, happy with the overall service and very friendly professional service. Would recommend.
Steve was super friendly and helpful and gave a great fast service.
Excellent from start to finish.By far the best experience i have ever had with a car dealership.Thankyou very much.
Good and varied selection of vehicles at competitive prices. Efficient service from Tony Pollard who went above and beyond. Thank you
Fantastic service as always. This is our 2nd car brought from NMJ and we couldnt recommend them enough. Thank you to Tony Pollard for all your help and advise
Steve was very helpfull, was give us a loot of info , Thank you !
Tony has been really helpful from start to finish with the purchase of my new car. The whole process has been easy and stress free.
cant recommened tony enough really helpful and put my mind at ease when buying my car, will defo be coming back for my daughters car
Very helpful staff, good selection of cars.
Great customer service. This is my fifth car from these guys I would highly recommend. Robert was a great sales guy and everything was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Great garage and team.
I have just completed my second purchase of a car from NMJ Motorhouse the first having been five years ago. On both occasions I have been impressed by this company, and by every person I have had contact with,from the lady on the telephone to Michael . Who conducted the transaction in a friendly and very professional manner.
nice and easy, really helpful seller
having just purchased my second car from NMJ Motorhous, first one being 5 years ago i remain impressed by this company who made the buying experience a good one and demonstrated a very ethical approach . thank you Michael.
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.94 based on 935 reviews