NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse

How would you rate NMJ Motorhouse ?

Cheryl Smallwood
"Very easy to deal with. Joe has been excellent. Would highly recommend. The service and cars are excellent."
Abbey Anderson
"I HAVE FOUND NMJ VERY HELPFUL IN FINDING THE PERFECT CAR FOR ME THIS IS THE SECOND CAR I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THEM AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THEM."
Mrs Convery
"Really helpful over the telephone. Drove for just under 2 hours for the test drive & drove my new car away the same day. Helpful, friendly service and a nice shiny car. Happy customer."
"this is first time am buying a car from the dealer, and I must say the service is just amazing, you feel very comfortable to discuss anything about the car, they help find a right car for you. Joe was very good in his work, thank you very much and all the best."
"VERY FAST AND COURTIOUSE SERVICE NO ISSUES ALL INFORMATION PAST OVER"
"This is the second car I have bought from NMJ. They are really friendly and professional with an excellent selection of cars. Will definitely be back! Steve was fantastic."
"WARM FRIENDLY STAFF WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF CARS, PATIENT AND NOT PUSHY"
"Recently purchased a car from this company. Extremley happy with the service provided. Would recommend in future."
"Excellent service as always. This is our third car from MNJ and the service just gets better and better each time. Well done MNJ Motorhouse..."
"I found NMJ on line having just moved into the area the previous week. My car had been written off and i needed a replacedment urgently. NMJ had by far the highest review score of all the local dealerships and it was this that brought me to visit the showroom. Nonetheless, I was still a little anxious. However, from start to finish my experience was excellent. At no time did i feel pressured to buy anything and the salesman Steve took as much time as was required. By the time I left 2 hours had passed by and I had made a deposit on an great car. I am very happy with my purchase and would use NMJ again."
"Visited NMJ Motors in Buckinghamshire, met with friendly staff willing to help and provide information about the vehicle we inquired about. Joe, gave plenty of time for us to have a good look around the car and was happy to answer all our questions. He maintained to provide the excellent customer service throughout the time we finally made purchase of the car. Not pushy sales person attitude - Great people, Great service. Definitely would recommend Joe and his team at NMJ Motors."
"Fantastic service,highly recommend."
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!