NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy

Mr Mcgrath
"NMJ perfect service start to finish, I always go with Joe who id personally recommend ! will be back for a fourth time, thanks."
Mr FRANCIS
"Excellent service and didn't have to wait for too long to get the car, Joe has been informative at all stages and hasn't once been pushy, he was a joy to buy a car with, id heard many good things about NMJ and now I know they are all true."
"Great personalised service, Joe was very friendly and explained everything really well Took the time to talk through my options and I didn't feel rushed or pressured into making a decision Excellent quality cars and excellent service. I would happily recommend to anyone else"
"Fabulous service. Steve was very friendly and helpful, a very personal service received. Thank you."
"The service received from the initial call to the sale was amazing. Really impressed with the customer service given throughout. Tony followed up calls and emails swiftly and I love my new Car which I picked up fully serviced and valeted ready to drive away. I couldn't ask for better. Many thanks."
"Joe was lovely and helpful with getting me a new car. Very happy with the service, would recommend! :)"
"Hi, I am very pleased with the staff. Steve was my guy very helpfull, he took care of the need that we wanted regarding the car. I am very glad that I've choose NMJ. Hope to do it again, and I will recomant the NMJ company. Thanks."
"Great service, easy to deal with and very quick. A* service and I highly recommend. Joe was an absolute pleasure, i was pleased with all that was organised and all done very speedy. Thanks"
"I was very happy with the service received, Tony was very helpful and nice. I'm very glad to buy a car through NMJ"
"10/10 good and helpful services ok"
"Returning customer very happy with the service once again. Makes the purchasing of a new car very easy. Professional and efficient. Thank you NMJ."
"very polite efficient and professional service. Good old fashioned principles. Refreshing."
"Excellent service, really efficient and fast response to my initial query. Came to visit and on the same day chose a new car. Drove away with it the next. All processes explained in detail, so no room for confusion. Definitely will recommend to friends and family, and extremely likely to use this service again! One very happy customer."
"Made my dream come true excellent sales man Joe , Kevin, Alan and all the members of NMJ MOTORHOUSE."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS, THIS IS CAR NUMBER 8. WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE"
"Great service and Tony was very friendly without trying to 'flog' anything. Would buy here again."
"I feel that the service i receive from NMJ is great, every time i come you always treat me well and have a great range of cars to choose from. Id like to come back again and look at changing my BMW for another one, if the price is right ????. Great service this week and very accommodating"
"A very helpful, friendly service. Thank you."
"Very happy with the service we received. Would recomend this dealership."
"excellent service, pleasure doing business"
"Tony has been great throughout the sale and part exchange. He has been honest and reliable. Lovely atmosphere at NMJ and felt very looked after. Great quality of car too."
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.96 based on 222 reviews