NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Based on 1,719 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Great customer service from Nick and Michael from my first enquiry through to handover.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 27th May 2022
excellent service, look after you with high level off standards
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Overall, the service that the company provides is fantastic. I am very happy with my purchase and the way how Tony Pollard, Senior Sales Executive, treated me. Again, excellent service! Thank you!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 26th May 2022
service was amazing and great value for money. Thank you Michael
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th May 2022
The whole process of buying our ford fiesta was a problem free as it could be. Michael was professional and helpful throughout. would recommend NMJ to anyone.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Very well pleased with the service that I got from Tony and NMJ.
NMJ Motorhouse 4 star review on 24th May 2022
I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from NMJ, they were helpful and very easy to deal with, communication was good Michael made sure the car was fully valeted and the transaction was easy. great service and a decent honest garage. I will defiantly use again.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Excellent service from Tony, very friendly & professional. Nothing was too much trouble. Really happy with our new Tesla. And will definitely be recommending NMJ to our friends!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Excellent service, Tony was very helpful
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Very friendly and non-pushy approach.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Thank you for such a well organised transaction on Thursday Tony. The transfer of ownership was carried out quickly and efficiently, and the Z4 was immaculately presented.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th May 2022
I had a very good experience with the whole service from start to finish at NMJ ,Joe has been so good, very supported and that is why I am a repeat customer! I will be coming back when i need my next car and will recommend NMJ to friends and family.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th May 2022
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Very informative. A lovely experience buying a car on my own for the first time Jo makes you feel relaxed. I would definatley return to Jo for my next car.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 12th May 2022 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Brilliant service by Tony when P/X my old car and buying my new car. Very polite and professional. so pleased with the service i have now bought 5 cars.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 11th May 2022
great service, every thing we asked for got done. Thank you Michael
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022
The car is great and i had a lovely professional service from Joe and the team at Nmj.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Great experience , Many thanks Joe
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Really happy I came to NMJ. Wonderful service and Joe was very friendly and polite. I would recommend NMJ
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Good friendly service, and a hassle free trade in. Would recommend NMJ Motorhouse if you are looking for a a good deal!
NMJ Motorhouse 4 star review on 2nd May 2022