NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Very helpful staff who were very clear and speedy service didn't feel under pressure at all great experience highly recommend using NMJ
Fantastic experience dealing with the team at NMJ. I was directly dealing with Tony on the day I came to collect my car, he made it a seamless and effortless transition on the day. I would highly recommend using them as I would happily use them again.
Excellent service from NMJ motors, a warm welcome and very helpful team. Joe walked through every step we needed to do so we could take the car straight away. Advice given on insurance an tax, definitely recommend and will be back when purchasing another car.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Brilliant Customer Service, Highly recommended!!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Great service from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend NMJ. Thanks Tony for your very efficient customer service.
A real pleasure to deal with Michael at NMJ. Quality service all round. Great car and a very pleasant buying experience.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Awesome Service from these guys - has restored our faith in Car dealerships. Tony looked after us really well. Happy faces :-)
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 18th July 2021
From the first enquiries I made about my new vehicle NMJ Motorhouse have been amazing. Nick was extremely helpful over the phone: honest, kind and patient! When we came down to the showroom, Tony was absolutely fantastic. He arranged a test drive (all Covid safe) explained the necessary details of the vehicle and was polite, helpful and lovely - something which can be very hard to find when car shopping as a single female! Through the process of purchase and part-ex, Tony was again fantastic, I honestly cannot fault the service I received. I could always speak to someone on the phone, contact via phone and email was exceptional. Were I local to the are, I would definitely recommend to family and friends. thank you so much for my beautiful new vehicle!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Delighted with our new TT, friendly and helpful staff - dealt with everything very professionally with a smile. Thanks Michael all appreciated.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Amazing service from start to finish in assisting me buying my dream car. Friendly, Efficient and would highly recommend!!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th July 2021
I am so pleased with the service that I received from NMJ Motorhouse, they were so helpful from the first phone call till handover of the car. Cannot thank them enough for making the experience so easy. Lovely people especially Michael.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Fantastic service, Joe was quick and efficient at turning the part ex and new car round for us. We as a family have used NMJ for over 15 years now and will continue to do so in the future!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th July 2021
The mini car is as expected and service from Joe was good and courteous.
very good service very happy !! Thanks !!!
Drove 2 hours up to NMJ to look at a Mercedes. We were left alone and not hassled at all. We were offered help from Tony, of which we took, and ended up on a test drive. We decided to buy the car there and then. Lovely cars, great prices, and best prices we found for the finance options. Smooth transaction and we drove away same day. Really helpful. Will probably be back for my daughter as she's looking for a new car
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Excellent service given as always,3rd purchase from NMJ ,very happy and Joe has been amazing. Would highly recommend NMJ.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Wonderful service from Joe. Very helpful, polite and efficient procedure. Minimum fuss. All sorted out very quickly. We love the car. Very good selection of quality cars. Highly recommend this dealership. Very pleased.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Fantastic service, Tony was really helpful and made the sale of my lovely new car really easy. Would definitely recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Friendly and efficient service from Joe. Never felt pressured. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from here again.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th July 2021
A very happy customer, from the first time I spoke to Joe about the car he has keep be up to date, as there were a couple of things that needed looking at which was no problem and were sorted by the time I collected the car. Everything was all ready to go on collection day with the paperwork already being collected. Joe was not there on my collection day but he did give me a call the night before to check all was ok and thank me for the business, which little things like that make them stand out from the competition! Will defiantly be back in the future for my next car.
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.94 based on 1,434 reviews