NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Based on 1,712 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Excellent service from Tony, very friendly & professional. Nothing was too much trouble. Really happy with our new Tesla. And will definitely be recommending NMJ to our friends!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Excellent service, Tony was very helpful
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Very friendly and non-pushy approach.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Thank you for such a well organised transaction on Thursday Tony. The transfer of ownership was carried out quickly and efficiently, and the Z4 was immaculately presented.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th May 2022
I had a very good experience with the whole service from start to finish at NMJ ,Joe has been so good, very supported and that is why I am a repeat customer! I will be coming back when i need my next car and will recommend NMJ to friends and family.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th May 2022
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Very informative. A lovely experience buying a car on my own for the first time Jo makes you feel relaxed. I would definatley return to Jo for my next car.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 12th May 2022 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Brilliant service by Tony when P/X my old car and buying my new car. Very polite and professional. so pleased with the service i have now bought 5 cars.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 11th May 2022
great service, every thing we asked for got done. Thank you Michael
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022
The car is great and i had a lovely professional service from Joe and the team at Nmj.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Great experience , Many thanks Joe
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Really happy I came to NMJ. Wonderful service and Joe was very friendly and polite. I would recommend NMJ
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Good friendly service, and a hassle free trade in. Would recommend NMJ Motorhouse if you are looking for a a good deal!
NMJ Motorhouse 4 star review on 2nd May 2022
Thank you Tony, for being helpful, and finding a car that was suitable for me.
Could not ask for a faster and smoother purchase, great response from Tony and really helpful through out.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th April 2022
an excellent and professional company to work with. No messing, accurate figures, no hassle. Dealt with Tony and Nick, enjoyed the deal.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Great service by Tony and the team. Looked after us well, kept things nice and simple. Great car, great service, will be coming back in the future.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Joe has been great and kept a good communication during the process. Smooth transaction and we would use them again. Thanks
Great service by Tony, collected the car the same day and very happy overall
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Seen Audi Q3 on the web site, liked it that mush i rang right away and bought it. Travelled over from Northern Ireland to get it, lovely car. Michael done everything for me, and had the car sitting like new. Would recommend NMU to anyone. Alan N. Ireland
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 27th April 2022