NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st March 2020
Julian Bunting
Phil
Adrian Cousins
More Photos & Videos
I came in after talking to both Kevin and Alan who were very polite and helpful. They got me approved for finance within 2-3 hours. Upon arrival, there were 2 minor issues with the vehicle which were rectified immediately, and was also promised that they would be rectified should they occur again. Overall a great experience!
Tony sold me the car and was very polite and happy to help. The company did everything they could to make sure the deal was right for me.
Would highly recommend.
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st March 2020
Friendly professional service, took their time showing us the car and discussing details etc. Test drive was easy to arrange. Just collected the car and everything straightforward.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Nice and simple transaction. Trade in / up was easy. We found Tony to be very polite, helpful and professional. Don't be nervous about buying a "Second Hand Car" when you deal with these guy's. Very Impressed. Would definitely use NMJ Motorhouse again. Thanks Tony !
Thank you for a very professional and friendly service. Very pleased with my purchase. Great experience from start to finish, will definitely recommend.
fantastic service as expected. was recommended here by a family friend who has purchased a few cars from here and they did no dissapoint. steve was extremely helpful and kept us in the loop. will be back for our next car!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Excellent service from first visit to collection of my new car. The purchase and part exchange was made very easy by the staff.
This is the third car we have bought from NMJ, always great service from Tony, with reliable cars. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will definitely be back again. They have a really nice relaxed sales approach unlike most car dealerships.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Made purchase very easy and friendly service !
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th March 2020
Fantastic service and a great deal on a Mini. Very happy with the car and the service I received - all top notch.

Would heartily recommend NMJ to anyone looking for a quality car backed up by a proper family business. Will be getting more cars from here in future!
Came in to see Rob and his service could not have been better from start to finish it was 1st class, I would definatly recommend
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th March 2020
Thank you for my new car, really great service and feel that the whole transaction has been really smooth.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th March 2020
would certainly give a five star rating as the service here is very friendly and helpful. we were seen by tony who was very professional and gave us great service. this is the second time we have bought a car through NMJ and would definitely return
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th March 2020
Very friendly and efficient service received from Tony at NMJ Motorhouse.
I have been to the premises several times before I found the right vehicle and on the occasions I left without buying a car the company was always professional and polite which is what made me go back and purchase a car from them. Also no-one misleads you.
NMJ Motorhouse 4 star review on 11th March 2020
Great service as usual, this is my second purchase from NMJ.
Robert is always very helpful.
Highly recommended.
Good friendly service, not pushy at all. Would recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 10th March 2020
very happy with sevice given on buying my sixth car from NMJ. Couldnt have done enough for me. Very happy.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th March 2020
This is the second car I have purchased from NMJ. Jo has been an excellent salesman. Everything was explained to me in detail, the process was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend NMJ to others. Love the car I have purchased.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Jo very helpful and informative regarding the car I was interested in and brought.
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.94 based on 986 reviews