NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Rick
"Was worried about going to a car dealer after bad experiences in years gone. really there was no need to worry. Tony was a pleasure to do business with. They fixed minor issues picked up by RAC inspection and all went smoothly - Many thanks."
Mr & Mrs Cooper
"Excellent service from Tony, very happy with car and Tony was very helpful all through the purchase."
Mr & Mrs Burke
"we have been buying cars from this company for many years now and service is always very good, staff always very helpful and friendly. never any problem with cars after purchase."
"100% recommend this garage, having had dealings with them over many years. always happy with the cars we have purchased from them. fair price and good px rate and the customer service cannot be faulted."
"Bought my car 2 months ago here and meant to leave feedback. Excellent service from the team and the manager brought the car several hundred miles for me north as the delivery company let them down. The price they offered was good for my car and i felt for a relatively small price they were receiving the service was excellent . Followed up on questions asked (not easy buying at a distance) and always responded when called."
"great service. Joe is so helpful and has a pleasant attitude. needs a pay rise ."
"VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE FROM STEVE AND ALL THE STAFF AT NMJ"
"Fantastic service delivered by Steve and the rest of the team at NMJ Motorhouse. Very attentive to our requirements and happy to help at evey step of the way to allow us to complete the purchase of the vehicle we really wanted. A+ will definitely use them for future car purchases."
"Joe needs a pay rise for the service he's done today for the new car I have taken home, many thanks to Joe and all at NMJ Motorhouse."
"this dealership is a class act, I've bought many cars here for myself & my family over the past ten years. The quality of the car selection is good, and the service is very professional. Just purchased my latest car today, handled by a young sales rep called Michael. He was a gentleman & made the whole experience a pleasure!"
"Very good service, was always kept up to date with everything going on by Tony and other staff when he was unavailable. Would recommend to everybody looking for a car."
"Excellent service, would highly recommend. Robert was very friendly and helpful, he kept us updated throughout the whole process."
"good service, no pushey sales,happy to help"
"Great service, thanks Joe! We are really pleased with our new car, it took us a long time to decide which one to go for and are really happy with the service we had with NMJ! Thanks again!"
"what a great company to deal with will recommend to my friends and family shame there's only 5 stars"
"Excellent customer service, Steve made the whole experience very quick and easy."
"very good service, polite"
"Very Happy with the customer service, quick and efficient service and looking forward to many years happy motoring. Thank You"
"Robert was first class. He reassured us all the way through the purchase of our new vehicle the quality of which was excellent and as described over the phone. He was clear, concise and very professional so would have no objections whatsoever in recommending Robert and NMJ Motorhouse to other prospective buyers. We travelled 120 miles on the day and everything they said prior was spot on. Well done NMJ & Robert!"
"I have had an excellent service from Tony who has gone out of his way to help me with the documentation and complete the purchase on my new car. I would thoroughly recommend this dealership to anyone."
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.94 based on 715 reviews