NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy

Miss Stewart
"very happy with purchase, excellent sales team made me feel very comfortable and secure. listened to my needs and arrangements, would highly recommended."
Mr Rusher
"just purchased our second vehicle from NMJ with the help of Joe, once again couldn't of asked for better, he did his upmost to help with the sale and we're more than happy with how everything has come together, highly recommended."
Kurtis Booth
"joseph was extremely helpful and provided a excellent service I would highly recommend him to anyone."
"This the 5th car from NMJ. Dealer extremely supportive, helpful and knowledgeable and more than happy to go that extra mile. Will most definitely use NMJ again. Thank you"
"Steve, was very helpful and knowledgable, gave us plenty of"
"Looked after us very well indeed. got a nice car which we wanted at the right price."
"Tony at NMJ was most helpful in helping us with the purchase of our new car . No pressure to buy . All went smoothly . Great service. Thank you TONY. ( NICE COFFEE )"
"Steve and co have provided an excellent worry free buying process"
"as always friendly helpful servervice"
"I arrived to collect my new car and was looked after by Tony who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful...I will be recommending him to friends and family."
"Very good service nice people. Everything was explained to me in a clear way. I would recommend this dealer to everyone"
"Really good service, great dealership. No pressure to purchase. Really helpful and Tony the sales consultant was very helpful, and professional."
"vERY GOOD SERVICE AND VERY HELPFUL"
"NMJ were recommended to me and I can understand why. Excellent standard of service from friendly, well informed staff. When I replace my car next I will come back to NMJ. David Boyle"
"NMJ staff were very helpful when i was thinking of getting a car. They were honest in letting me know when they were busy an couldn't give me as much time as they would have wished. I saw the car I had my eye on and came back another time when they then gave me more time. Tony Pollard who served me, was very helpful and said he got the best deal for me. Everything went smoothly and i picked up my new car in soon afterwards. Thank you."
"Went to NMJ on recommendation from our mechanic. Amazing service from start to finish from Joe. Will definitely recommend."
"Excellent service from Robert, very friendly and knowledgeable."
"Exceptional customer service from NMJ. They have a great selection of cars at reasonable prices and focus on the customer satisfaction. Very happy to have bought from them and will certainly recommend to others."
"Great service by Joe from the start to finish. Would highly recommend to friends and family."
"Jo and Steve at NMJ have been an absolute pleasure to communicate with, from the first evening we came in just before closing nothing was too much to ask. They stayed open late to answer our questions and sort out our enquiries with no pressure. It was easy, quick and pain free. We cant thank them enough. Jo sorted every issue that arose without the worrying or stressing us out, we all had a laugh and it did not feel at all like most dealerships we have been to previously. They are one of a kind."
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.95 based on 128 reviews