NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Ms Seema Champaneri
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Mr Croxford
From start to finish the whole process of buying my new car was effortless. They team at NMJ answered all my questions and kept me updated on the progress. Even with the current restrictions in place they made the collection of the very secure and safe. I did have a small issue with the car after collection but again they resolved this straight away. Many thanks to the team at NMJ and I will be recommending them to all my friends.
Brilliant service again even with the covid restrictions....always look after us with the deal and answered all the questions and got the car ready within a week.

Joe is a top guy.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Great service from the NMJ Team. Very helpful to enable a quick sale.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 4th January 2021
I have used NMJ to purchase many cars over the years, Joe has been my sales person he has been very good showing me the BMW car that I have purchased today.
I would like to suggest to any person that is looking to upgrade their car to visit NMJ and ask for Joe as he is very good with the advise that he provides
You will not be disappointed
JD
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Joe and his team (Nick included) were excellent from start to finish in us buying our range rover. He went above and beyond to ensure we were getting a fair deal with our Finance agreement and the minute we spoke to him and met him we knew he was trustworthy and genuine. We will definitely come back here in the future even though it is 100's of miles away from where we live. Keep up the hard work and dedication!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Very pleased with the service. Joe gave me excellent service throughout my purchase for my new car. I would recommend NMJ Motorhouse to all my family and friends.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 29th December 2020
I'm really happy with the service, which was complicated by current restrictions and distance. Staff here are all courteous, professional and friendly, price was very fair, delivery was quicker than I could have hoped for. Thank you.
Highly recommend NMJ, always a pleasant experience. I have been a returning customer for a quite a few because i know I'll get a good quality car and service. I have mostly dealt with joe, who always goes out of his way to make things happen. I have always been very satisfied with my cars from here, never had a problem. A very well established dealership.
Courteous + professionalism = NMJ.

I am a regular customer.
NMJ have a great quality cars and quality service.

A great piece of mind experience .
thank you Alan and Joe for your great service.
Brilliant service overall...I will be back.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Fantastic service, really felt looked after. Alan and Joe both were knowledgeable, helpful, patient and went over and above to make the process as easy as possible for me. Highly recommended.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st December 2020
We have been very impressed with the service we received from Joe and his team. We would happily recommend to others!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Joe was most helpful, very efficient and a very nice guy
I am glad I bought my Polo from him.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 21st December 2020
10/10 service from start until finish, car was presented very well. Friendly staff and happy to go the extra mile.

Highly Recommend
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Always very happy to buy cars at NMJ. I have been a customer for around 4 years and always return because its piece of mind I will get excellent service, good deals, very friendly and always go out of their way to make things happen.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Fantastic, friendly and trustworthy! There are no other words needed. We have returned in the same year to purchase another vehicle from the garage, as they made us feel at ease and were extremely helpful and honest with us, which enabled us to make the best choices for our cars. Would not hesitate to return, infact they would be our first stop!!
The service I received from Joe and his Boss Alan was fantastic.

We were treated with great care and respect and they went through all the best funding options available for me . They were so easy to deal with and I had a fantastic experience in buying my Audi q7 at NMJ.

I would recommend Joe and NMJ to all my friends and family.

We will see you again.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th December 2020
I've had a great experience in buying a for for NMJ. very relaxed and friendly to deal with. I also received a great price on my trade car.
would definitely recommend buy[ng for here!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Excellent experience with NMJ. Salesman made sure evwruthing went smoothly and took care of us from start to finish. I would highly recommend them
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 13th December 2020
We were really pleased with the service we received from NMJ. Joe was friendly and knowledgeable. The process was very smooth and hassle free.
Absolute legends as always.
My second purchase here and as always the staff are so helpful making sure i'm happy and the vehicle is exactly what I need.
Joe was my go to this visit, he is lovely and funny.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 8th December 2020