NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Miss Tassell
"Great service and fantastic helpful team! The whole process is made easy from start to finish and the car was immaculate on collection!"
Stephen Cox
"tony was excellent with our purchase, would highly recommend NMJ. friendly stress free environment."
Mr Baker
"Very good service from Joe fast and friendly would highly recommend."
"Very good customer service (Tony). Quick transaction."
"Very good service from Joe fast and friendly would highly recommend."
"From the get go it was 5* SERVICE very professional Micheal who dealt with me really help me out with my purchase he needs to be promoted to a head sales person or manager(very nice guy) would come back again to get my next car"
"The whole experience from start to finish was fantastic. Tony Pollard explained everything clearly and was friendly throughout. Would most definitely recommend NMJ to friends and family and will use the again when I am next looking for a car. Thanks for making buying a car such a positive experience"
"Tony at NMJ was very helpful and made our car purchase a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this company to others."
"Very professional service. Efficient , good communication. Fulfilled the majority of our requests and more."
"Great service, very helpful. Highly recommended."
"excellent service, very friendly and a good range of cars."
"As a returning customer, I am so pleased to be buying another car from NMJ. Joe and the team have looked after me spectacularly yet again. I can't think of a single reason to buy a car from anywhere else! 5 star service, 5 star people I would recommend NMJ to anyone. I am sure I will be back in a couple of years! Mark Everton - Bucks"
"great service and friendly help provided by Tony throughout the purchase"
"Very easy to do business with Jo, lovely car and a good deal"
"Fantastic service throughout. Very pleased with purchase, will definitely buy from here again."
"Very friendly, warm service, but most of all, reassuring. Joe has been a major influence in us buying our cars through NMJ. Thank you!"
"Dealt with Robert. Excellent service, great communication felt reassured all the way. Highly recommended"
"My husband and I have just both brought cars from NMJ. Our salesman Robert was fantastic and helped us with everything we needed. A wonderful experience from start to finish. We will be using NMJ again in the future."
"Great service from NMJ even before making my purchase. Was recommended to me and I will recommend to others."
"From start to finish I have been looked after well and felt at ease with the friendly sevice I recieved from Steve. I would recommend this car dealership to all."
"What can I say... amazing service yet again and top Salesman .. Thank you Tony Pollard! We always use NMJ and Tony, will be back again soon no doubt!"
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.94 based on 396 reviews