NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Excellent service as usual from NMJ/Tony Pollard. I never go anywhere else to buy my car. Thanks again for all your assistance on my latest purchase Tony. Cheers! Darren Ryan
Joe was brilliant very good service
Tony was very helpful and informative, sorting out a quick, pleasant and easy transaction. Thank you!
Thank You, very good service and easy to deal with. Very happy with my new car Thanks again!
Excellent communication, Fantastic purchase of a great car, very friendly staff.
Tony was fantastic throughout the whole sale, he kept us informed at all times and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
Had just the car we wanted at the right time. Great service and turn around. Not too pushy like many other dealers we've been to.
Amazing service, smooth sale, good customer service, would recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Joe was very speedy and kept me up to date.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 18th November 2021
Joe is awesome - knowledgeable and friendly. I trust this garage to provide a safe and reliable car and strongly recommend them and especially Joe.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 18th November 2021
Tony was really helpful for us. We already knew the type car we wanted but he was able to advise and reassure us on all the specifications. All round a great, friendly experience
Returning customer, excellent services as always.. would highly recommend NMJ motorhouse to family & friends.
Very happy with my purchase, the service was excellent with a warm friendly greeting from Tony. Conducted most of the business over the phone with Alan who made things run smoothly. Overall a pleasant experience. Thank you Alan and Tony, true Gents.
Great service from the staff at NMJ. I dealt with Tony who has been great from initial enquiry to driving my new car away. Thanks
the service we received from Joe was excellent he was so helpful and polite he is a real asset to your company.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 12th November 2021
The second car I have bought from NMJ, great service, good deal and lovely cars. It was good to find Tony was the salesperson the the second time too! Thank you very much for a great service.
From start to finish I've been more than happy with the whole process, Tony kept me informed at all times. The car was delivered to me and everything was as promised.
We have had a great experience with NMJ. Found our ideal family car and Joe was helpful from start to finish.
All pretty straight forward. Thanks.
Visited this dealer after seeing a Range Rover Evoque for sale, but before leaving home, I looked at what else they had in stock and saw a lovely Mercedes Convertible which I ended up buying, it looked so much nicer. The service given was A Class and I would definitely recommend this dealer and especially Jithu (Joe). Was a long way to come from South London but worth it, many nice cars available.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 8th November 2021