NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Excellent service, Jithu was very helpful and helped me find my first car. Thank you to everyone at NMJ!!
VERY GOOD CUSTOMETR SERVICE.
I purchased a car through Steve James. Very professional sale person who will not pressure ypu into buying a car that you do not want. Everything is explained well and you know exactly where you stand in terms of payment. When i picked my car up it was imaculate. Will definately be my choice in dealership
Service here was really good and attentive. Nothing was a problem. Staff very friendly and effecient. Whole process speedy. Would definitely recommend and I will likely be a repeat customer.
Amazing service from a great dealer. Robert was a fantastic salesman and had great communication throughout the whole process of buying the car ! Thank you !
We came to NMJ looking for a new family car, Steve made us feel very comfortable and confident in purchasing a car from NMJ. Steve went out of his way to assist us in our choice and was excellent at talking us through the process. We would happily recommend NMJ to all our family and friends.
Very happy with the service from Steve and all the staff and I will come back to see NMJ next time we are looking to change our car.
Excellent service from Michael and the team, highly professional. I wuld recommend these guys to all my friends and family. Great selection of stock too.
Amazing customer service and friendly staff. All information was provided and very happy with everything.
We normally buy from main dealers and this is our first visit to NMJ. Very happy with the service and product purchased. Tony has been very efficient and helpful. We would recommend this dealership to friends and colleagues.
Very good service Tony was very helpful every thing was taken care of I would not hesitate to deal with Tony again and NMJ.
every body was very helpful and communication was good. Tony the salesman was really good and explained everything well. All my questions were answered fully . Karl Barrett
Very happy with the service from Robert, this is the second car I have purchased in 12 months.
Great car, friendly service, no pressure sales and a smooth transaction. Recommended.
We have been very happy with the service we have had from Steve and all the staff at NMJ.
fantastic service. Robert was extremely helpful and patient. thank you for all your help
Wonderful experience, Robert was very professional he gave great advice. Highly recommend NMJ, Once again thank you all & thank you Kevin.
Great service, I would happily buy a car again
Fantastic service! Staff very warm and welcoming. Made purchasing a new car very easy. Great selection of cars and I am very happy with my new purchase! Highly recommend.
Good service from start to finish. Thanks balbir Lalli