NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
I was searching for a car with pre-determined specification and found one listed at NMJ Motorhouse. Tony was great throughout the transaction and I am very pleased with the service provided. I will certainly recommend NMJ Motorhouse to my friends and family.'
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Posted 1 hour ago
NMJ was a great car dealership, we were treated very well by Jithu Joseph the senior sales executive. And the employees here at the NMJ motor house. All we can say is thank you and we hope to have a relaxed drive in the car.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Joe has been a great help from start to finish and very professional and friendly. I didn't at any point feel like I was pressured or dealing with a car salesman. I'm very pleased with the service and the car is in great condition. Very happy overall with the service from NMJ and would recommend to a friend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Very helpful and informative service.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Great service from Steve and Alan! Will recommend to family and friends
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Very good service from Steve and all the Team at NMJ.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th October 2020 NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 16th October 2020
The gentleman who served me was very cooperative, kind and professional.
As I was not very experienced in buying a used car, Joe was very helpful in whatever I needed to know.

I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a used car to come and see Joe at NMJ.

Thank you very much.
Jo was a great help from start to finish, all my questions answered competently. Great service!
Great service, we found Tony who help us with buying our car very friendly and helpful, this is the fourth car I have bought from this company and would really recommend to friends and family.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Very professional service placing the customer at the heart of the transaction. I was very pleased with the vehicle which had been serviced and MOTd by NMJ. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. Thank you.
Efficient and helpful service. Many thanks to Joe for all his help.
Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. Well taken care of.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Fantastic customer service and really helpful when it came to making our decision on our family car . We dealt with Tony and from start to finish our experience was 10stars . Also there Covid procedures made us feel safe and confident. We will return in the future when the time comes to upgrade our 2nd car and have no problem in recommending this company to family and friends .
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Very pleased with the service and the team. Thanks very much.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 10th October 2020
thanks michael for all your help
Excellent professional service, lovely people to deal with. The transaction was smooth and easy.
Excellent service from Tony, car as described very pleasant doing business with NMJ. no hard sell, would recommend and will visit again for our next car.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Great friendly service. Efficient and knew what they were talking about. Excellent price. Free Coffee. What more could you ask for. One very happy customer :-)
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 9th October 2020
I received an excellent service from both Alan and Steve from start to finsh. Would highly recommend purchasing from NMJ Motorhouse.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Great place to come if your looking for a new car. Tony was a great salesman and looking forward to doing business with him and NMJ motorhouse in the future!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 8th October 2020