NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend NMJ Motorhouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Tell us how NMJ Motorhouse made you happy
Tony was very helpful, patient, knowledgeable and efficient whilst helping us purchase our new Mini, would definitely recommend NMJ Motorhouse and dealing with Tony..Thank you
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th September 2020
I am a repeat customer at NMJ motorhouse and have always found them extremely helpful and professional.
My last vist to collect a car was handled by Joe. He made the process very easy and could not have been more helpful>
I have and would recommend NMJ motorhouse to all my friends and family.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Quick and easy, no hassle from anyone here. Loved how I was allowed to just sit in the car and look over it on my own and thoroughly enjoyed the buying experience.
thank you michael you where a great help.
I brought Audi A4 from NMJ. Best customer service ever. Robert was really friendly, professional and worked the process based around my timing and availability. Alan was also very helpful and patient with my request. I would recommend to friends and family.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 11th September 2020
NMJ always provides a 1st Class Service every time. Great selection of exceptionally reliable, good looking cars at affordable prices. The service is always amazing (friendly and attentive) and NMJ has always been our first and only port of call for our car needs since we first discovered them. NMJ take care of every thing.
A very very happy customer
Nikki
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Quick efficient service, Tony was very helpful to me in the purchase of my new car.
We found the whole process very simple. Tony was very helpful and professional from start to finish. Overall we are very pleased with NMJ.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Great customer service, charming and helpful staff, michael even made my friend and i a coffee. So happy with my car, such good value for money. would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a decent car. Thank you NMJ Motorhouse.
steve was very friendly and helpful from the start of our search for the right car. Brilliant experience and would recommend coming here to buy a car.
I had excellent experience with this dealer. Tony has been amazing in helping me sort out everything very quickly. Best car buying experience ever. I recommend 100%.
This is the first car we have bought at NMJ Motorhouse and all the purchase process has been a great experience. Tony has provided us with good advice, without any hard sales. We needed the transaction to be done quickly as we needed the car for our holiday. Tony has gone over and beyond to make sure the car was ready for us to collect. The car was ready even earlier than expected and in an immaculate state. I would definitely recommend NMJ.
have found the whole process of finding and buying a new car, so easy with NMJ Motorhouse, Tony was great from start to finish. would come back again and buy from them,
brillant service.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 5th September 2020
We dealt with Tony at NMJ and he was fantastic. Excellent service, really knowledgeable and professional. Everything was dealt with in a timely manner, would highly recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Great service from Steve. Kept to their word of delivering car on time. would definitely use them again.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Excellent customer service - really well spoken. Kept me inform well. any queries i had he answered and gave me all the relevant information for my peace of mind. Will definitely recommend NMJ to friends and family. It was really nice having Tony look after me. Absolute Star
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Very Happy with the service from Robert buying our new car.
EXCELLENT SERVICE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE GARAGE. GREAT SERVICE BY JO AND STEVE. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Very friendly helpful, knowledgeable staff. Great service no problems very efficient. Great selection of cars to choose from.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 1st September 2020
The staff here at NMJ had great knowledge and advise on their cars, Robert really helped me find the perfect car for my needs and helped me the whole way, really recommend using this dealership
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 1st September 2020