NMJ Motorhouse Reviews

Daniel
Mrs Naomi Mullinder
Mr Jack Titley
Mr Dave Reay
Excellent service, Joe was fantastic and very helpful. I enjoyed the experience of buying the car which isn't what I was expecting!
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 1st October 2020
brilliant customer service thank you to Jo helped me from beginning to end on completion of my car
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 1st October 2020
HAVING JUST PURCHASED MY 3RD CAR FROM NMJ I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND
This is the second car I have bought from NMJ Motorhouse. Tony Pollard has sold both to me. I keep coming back which says it all.
Friendly and efficient service from Tony.
We have found the service to be both friendly and helpful. Very polite staff who are supportive through the car purchasing process
Fantastic sales experience, quality vehicles and high quality customer service. Clear guidance on each step of the sale and requirements to ensure that you are legally registered before taking the vehicle....necessary for me as I like to keep my cars for a long time.

Joe was great, very friendly and responsive to all enquiries. Service with a smile.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Thank you to everyone at NMJ. Tony did an amazing job selling and buying another one.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Joe provided excellent service from start to finish.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 26th September 2020
EXTREMELY pleased with my purchase. Very nice sales man Robert an asset to your company.
Friendly and helpful.
Tony was very helpful, and we found the right car for our family. this is my second car from NMJ as i wouldn't go anywhere else, great on prices.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Good customer service, very nice people working here and very helpful and understanding
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Great service and Steve was very helpful, easy process from start to finish. Would recommend
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th September 2020
fantastic service as always, Tony was as professional as ever, brilliant experience overall
will be back as soon as the wife gets bored . will be back . 5 stars .
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Great customer service, first class communication throughout. Definitely recommend to others looking for quality cars and service.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Excellent service from the moment we stepped on the forecourt. I spoke with Alan initially and then with Steve. Both were fantastic.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Another great car and great service.
NMJ Motorhouse 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Great service and very happy. Michael Jones was great - really helpful and I never felt pressured. The purchase was simple and really quick. Thank you.
Excellent service and customer care. First Non main dealer purchase. Very happy. Super friendly staff. Steve and Nick were great. They made it very easy experience as a female on my own. Would highly recommend.
NMJ Motorhouse is rated 4.95 based on 1,203 reviews