NI Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend NI Spares
Read NI Spares Reviews

About NI Spares:

We are a leading supplier of home appliance spare parts.

If you require help locating anything then contact us and we will try our best to help.

info@nispares.co.uk

17 the Hawthorns

Tell us how NI Spares made you happy
Very efficient service and timely delivery made. The standard of customer service received, after speaking initially on the phone to confirm the correct part was ordered, was nothing short of first class.
First class. Would recommend. Will use again if required.
Put it this way alongside a 22 second video I was able to fit it myself ( female boss ) the part was like a glove. Sorted out my cookers problem immediately! The update it deserved. Fast delivery for those who can't afford to wait days and days on take outs etc. Reasonably priced, best price I found inc the small delivery feed. One very impressed customer. Your website also has all the other spares and repairs my cooker could ever need!
I have used thus comoany website previously and found it easy to use, I found the part required and when I returned it remembered what I had looked for before making the whole process simple and straightforward, that part arrived within 4 days which was ideal.
Very impressed with the whole process of order to delivery. Was kept well informed. Keep up the good work..
Very prompt and efficient service
Brilliant and clear ordering process and prompt delivery
Excellent service from the easy site to use, locate appliance and order to the fast delivery. Cannot fault this NI Spares!
Easy ordering correct item and good price.
I ordered an oven heating coil from NI as my oven stopped working. I ordered from NI as the part was available reasonably priced and I saw good reviews. The part arrived quickly I fitted it and it's working very well. Excellent service.
Easy to order with clear details of the parts, delivery was quick and delivered on time the next day. Thank you.
Very good service, quick delivery.
Perfect,the parts were less than £20,better than the £120 call out would have been,that l had fixed in 20 minutes
Excellent service
Great job parts delivered very quick and a great price washing machine working again thank you
Our oven works so well now, brilliant, actually works better.
Easy to order and speedy delivery; job done.
Order arrived so quickly and no custom charges
Great price , quick delivery! Definitely buy from again . Satisfied customer
Great service real items not poor quality
Great communication and first class service.
NI Spares is rated 4.88 based on 4,361 reviews