NI Spares Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NI Spares

About NI Spares: We are a leading supplier of home appliance spare parts.

If you require help locating anything then contact us and we will try our best to help.

info@nispares.co.uk

17 the Hawthorns

How would you rate NI Spares ?

"so nice to put a new hoover bag in my hoover and where I get them from have stopped selling them from and they came quite quick to"
"Couldn't believe how fast i recieved my order. Excellent service."
"The item was exactly as described. My vacuum cleaner is back working perfectly. Very speedy delivery as promised. I would purchase from again."
"Our item arrived on the exact date we were given for delivery, less than half the price of local suppliers and is working perfectly. Will defintely use use NI Spares again if we need replacement parts."
"very prompt delivery great prices for genuine quality spares. Would buy from NI Spares again."
"Extremely helpful,very friendly and efficient."
"1st class service order Sunday afternoon arrived Tuesday morning best price on the net for the product I purchased would recommend 😁😁"
"My order was speedily dealt with and was very good value for money.😊"
"Delivery was very fast. Quality of part is very good. NI Spares has the best price for this part - 4.99 pounds. In other stores the prices were 7.99-17.99. I recommend NI Spares for everybody!"
"Right part, came on time. SH"
"Despatched & delivered on time , by Royal Mail - N.Ireland to mainland ( no, I know this isn't a Royal Mail review ! ) I wanted a pack including replacement filter , not often included with bags . Very good price. Nice touch to have a "hello" on your invoice ! Thank you for your service"
"Delivered on time ...great service"
"Items arrived in a couple of days of ordering. Very pleased with item and would definately shop with you again."
"Great price and fab service! Thank you"
"Everything was done to the highest standard and with speed and efficency"
"Product was easy to find and good value on website. Delivery was prompt. The parts I bought worked as described and my appliance is back up and running again with no problems."
"Well pleased,recieved very quickly ,does the job at half the price ,well happy"
"No messing, ordered parts, paid, delivered within 48 hours - just the job. Excellent!"
"Excellent and friendly service. Went the extra mile."
"Useful products at good prices. Consistently reliable service. Excellent! Thank-you!"
NI Spares is rated 4.95 based on 885 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!