NI Spares Reviews

4.9
Based on 5,197 reviews
Read NI Spares Reviews

About NI Spares:

We are a leading supplier of home appliance spare parts.

If you require help locating anything then contact us and we will try our best to help.

info@nispares.co.uk

17 the Hawthorns

Tell us how NI Spares made you happy
Very efficient service and timely delivery made. The standard of customer service received, after speaking initially on the phone to confirm the correct part was ordered, was nothing short of first class.
Quick and efficient delivery.
Very fast!
Perfect from start to arrival of part! First class!
👍 very good
Excellent service
Great service good product good to deal with
Item fitted perfectly and at a reasonable price. Excellent delivery and service. Many thanks.
Fast helpful and knowledge was great put me on right track straight away really good used them twice now with now issue
Quick delivery,excellent service, they were very helpful when I phoned to confirm my order and to date the item I ordered is working perfectly.
Brilliant services right across the board ,from ordering to delivery
Top class parts, speedy service, and advice on the part I needed id definitely worthy of 5 stars ! Thanks a Mil !!
Very prompt arrival of the item!
Excellent service. The part I needed was easily identifiable, ordering was simple and it was delivered the next working day. I fitted it and it's working perfectly. Couldn't be happier.
Hello, my order was received very quickly but I had ordered the wrong part: NI spares communicated back very speedily and gave me a returns code and I was able to order the correct part. Ver good service and excellent customer service.
I ordered a replacement heating element for my oven. It was in stock and the order was processed quickly. It arrived promptly and I was able to get it fitted. It works perfectly. Very pleased with the purchase.
Brilliant service. I needed a new heating element for my 20 year old range cooker. It was not listed as a current model, so your rep suggested I took a photo of the element which he then identified and posted one to me. it has now been fixed. An excellent service and I would certainly use them again. Thank you
Excellent service
Thank you for your efficient manner of service, rapid reply of item , the job done & oven OK. I will shop again when needed Regards
Took some time searching for availability in the long list suitabilities of washing machines but I pleased to see that the door seal was listed as being suitable. Prompt delivery, seal has been fitted and every thing is fine. Five stars and thank you.
Very happy with my replacement part and your quick and efficient service. I would use you again.👍🙂
NI Spares is rated 4.88 based on 5,197 reviews