NI Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend NI Spares
Read NI Spares Reviews

About NI Spares:

We are a leading supplier of home appliance spare parts.

If you require help locating anything then contact us and we will try our best to help.

info@nispares.co.uk

17 the Hawthorns

Tell us how NI Spares made you happy
Excellent service
The part I ordered was shipped straight away and arrived next day. Great service
Answered my question promptly and advised on correct replacement part. Delivery as promised.
I needed some more bags for my cylinder hoover and was so pleased to find NI Spares name and address on the bag I had received my last order in. Easy to order, hassle free, great price and super quick delivery AGAIN! Really impressed.
Found NI spares to be my first port of call when sourcing any parts. Well packaged, reasonably priced, helpful and speedy delivery.
Ordered the part very easily on line and it was delivered the very next day. Great service and will definitely use again.
Excellent, speedy delivery (48hrs). The wheels on my Zanussi dishwasher basket were perfect. Like band new again. Thanks everyone 👍🏻.
Quick delivery and at a good price. Excellent service.
Second time to use NI Spares, found their web site easy to navigate and their description of the parts very clear with all the relevant dimensions included.
My item arrived quickly and was a good price. Thank you.
Easy website to navigate, decent price for the part. Very clear instructions on checkout that they were closed and wouldn't be dispatched till Wednesday (ordered Monday). Arrived to Kildare very quickly and well packaged. 5 stars.
Could not find my Neff dishwasher pump part in the Neff Online website but NI Spares found it within minutes in their records. Item posted within the hour and received it the next day. Fantastic service.
excellent all round
Fast efficient service.
I wanted a fan motor for my Rangemaster cooker I was guided to the correct part by staff who were very helpful and the part was delivered within a couple of days. very pleased with NI Spares and would recommend
Very promptly supplied and the parts fitted correctly. Machine is back in service. Many Thanks.
lovely staff..prompt delivery
Excellent service without any hassle.
Great service part arrived next day
Very pleased. Fast delivery.
NI Spares is rated 4.88 based on 4,002 reviews