NI Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend NI Spares
Read NI Spares Reviews

About NI Spares:

We are a leading supplier of home appliance spare parts.

If you require help locating anything then contact us and we will try our best to help.

info@nispares.co.uk

17 the Hawthorns

Tell us how NI Spares made you happy
Speedy Delivery. Excellent
I’ve bought lots if spares over the years from espares….ordered, paid, delivered. No hassles, ever. And always very quick delivery. So i’ll continue to buy my spares here.
I was very satisfied, and my part came very quick
This company was fast efficient, and reasonably priced, would certainly use and recommend again.
Super fast delivery. Excellent part. Brilliant
Excellent, only supplier for part,and very easy
Ordered one day, posted the next, received it on second day. Briliant, thank you very much. Well done.
Great service
Great service!
Fab service 😊
Highly recommend. Perfect part, we’ll packed and delivered on time.
Ordered a oven element late Tuesday afternoon arrived Friday morning with standard delivery at a price much cheaper than other companies listed and local suppliers. All fitted within a few minutes and working. Thank you NI spares very easy with no stress, correct parts and quick delivery.
Excellent service, item arrived next day. Would recommend using NG Spares.
Excellent genuine part that fitted perfectly. I paid a little extra for the fast delivery and it reached me just 17 hours after ordering. fantastic service. The price of the part and shipping was less than some other retailers were charging for the part alone!
Had the parts I needed in-stock. I ordered on a Friday, start of bank holiday weekend. Thought I wouldn't receive them untill the Tuesday. Arrived Saturday morning. That's what I call service. 5 🌟
Fantastic service. Very prompt delivery time.
Very quick,pity the postage cost more then the item.
Item was as advertised and arrived in a timely manner.
Excellent company to deal with, ordered new element for cooker and was delivered 48 hours later, despite the fact I had opted for 2-4 day delivery. First class service and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Well done!
Excellent services and quick delivery
NI Spares is rated 4.88 based on 3,897 reviews