Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th April 2016
Kirsty Rodgers
Very pleased to discover Nicholls on line. Had seen a dress and cardigan in a town store then discovered that I could get them much cheaper at Nicholls. Will definitely use them again. My only slight criticism is the length of time it took to be dispatched but my items were beautifully wrapped in soft tissue paper - very nice touch.
The jacket came packed only in the postage packaging which I found odd.
Delivery was fast.
Ordered a beautiful locket and it was delivered in 3 days (ordered at weekend) and it was exactly as described. Overall I’m happy with the experience. The only thing I didn’t like that was that the delivery stated 48hr Tracked (which it was) but the dispatch email never included the Royal Mail tracking number. I had to email the online store and ask for it. They did however respond fast and give me the correct tracking number.
Friendly and helpful person took my order and item was delivered exactly on time. Only slight criticism was that the colour of my new skirt was not quite the same as the one advertised on the web site, so a little disappointed.
Good price for item I ordered. Quick delivery. Very good communication. Only downside was no gift box sent as they didn’t have any.
My purchase was the first time using Nicholls. I ordered a pair of Barbour suede boots and the colour was described as Tobacco. I messaged Nicholls before ordering to check the colour / look as the web listing did not include a photo. However they did not reply and so I proceeded with the order as the price was better than anywhere else I’d seen. I ordered the boots on the Saturday before Christmas and the order was dispatched on the Monday and received the next day (Christmas Eve) which was fantastic. However, the boots received were a different colour to what was stated on the website (I was sent the chocolate brown ones vs the tobacco ones) but they were still really nice and so I did not decide to query this with Nicholls. Either the colour stated on the web listing was wrong or I was sent a different pair. Regardless, I was happy with the boots received, happy with the ease of ordering and happy with the delivery timescales. The only thing I would improve would be the communication (e.g. responding the customer queries) and the inaccuracy of the web listing.
Product as described, which other retailers didn't do the the same extent. Kind of swayed the purchase. Delivery was quicker than expected. Overall, how you would hope all things bought on the internet would be advertised and delivered.
Great scarf, great service.
I ordered UGGs size 7.5 but when they came they were a size 7. No point sending back as they didn’t have any bigger sizes!
Speedy delivery and was very pleased with item. Very well made!
Parcel delivered very quickly after ordered. Needed to be signed for which is good
The shoes were at least £10.00 cheaper than elsewhere. They arrived on time as promised and I am really pleased to have a pair of shoes that I can wear having recently had an operation on a bunion and hammer toe and the managing to break my big toe on the same foot..
Highly delighted with both service and product.
Easy online ordering, fast delivery, good returns service. A real find.
Easy to use website. Quick delivery and good customer service.
The quality of Masai as I would expect and at the usual price. Discounts are always appreciated. Service, delivery and communication all very good. Thank you.
Had a small technical problem when ordering, but your customer services sorted it out straight away. Quick delivery and lovely skirt. Will certainly use again.
Great service.
Delivered when promised.
I will shop with this company again soon.
Love my coat. Next time I would collect from store as potch to collect from post office and could have been packaged better.
Beautifuly packed Christmas gift. Delivered quickly really happy

Yes I will be ordering again
Excellent on -line service. Would definitely use again.

Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,571 reviews