Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Alan Cain
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Emma Jones
Ordered a collar and they sent a lead. Blamed it on Barbour and took no responsibility. Refused to refund me if I didn’t return the item even though I’m self isolating so can’t return it. Honestly appalled
I received an email from Nicholls advising to call Kyra regarding a jewellery order for my partner which I liked - I rang the number provided and then advised me to phone the Abergavenny store but did not have he number to hand to call and left me on hold. I then googled and called the Abergavenny store and spoke to someone who again was of no help and didn't want to help - promised a call back to take my payment for an item and never received a phone call to take the payment. Worst customer service I have ever received. An independent store you would have thought would have been glad of the business in these times - would never use again!!
I placed an order with this company 12 days ago. The website advertises a 48hr delivery service on the product I purchased. When checking out I received a delay notice informing me delivery would in fact take 4-5 days. I am still awaiting my parcel. I have emailed the store expressing my disapointment and explaining the bracelet was for a friend to wear at their grandfathers funeral (which has now been and gone) therefore some transparency from them could have resulted in me finding a gift elsewhere. Their reply was very dismissive and impudent with no attempt at apologising.
Quick service
Earrings arrived laying loose in box no backing on earrings have phoned but no answer Could someone get back to me ASAP as these are a gift Steven Phelps 07876460089
Still haven’t received my package ...
I received a dirty stained item.
The packaging of this item looked like it had been around for some time. It was dirty and discoloured so much so I had to remove the bracelet which appeared stretched , I have a few similar bracelets so am aware of the sizing, from the packaging to give as a gift. This was pointless really as the meaning behind the bracelet was lost. I will not purchase from this website again . Sorry
The item I ordered online and paid for was then not available online you had stopped selling that line.Your website does not seem to be updated everyday. Then if I had not have telephone you're good selfs to see wear the item was I would have never released it was no longer available ?
I am not very happy as I rapped what I thought was two items in the delivery bag, And when opened on Christmas day there was not a purse in the bag ? Regards Paul.
My order got lost, very dissapointed. And still not solved
Very poor order place on Wednesday Goods came on Tuesday
Sent message 2 days ago regarding returns, nobody replied. Phoned several times and it goes to voicemail. No info on how to return for free, states order confirmation email explains.....it gives you a web address......the web address says the order confirmation email explains. Don’t like the item, I paid for 24 hr delivery and now I will have to pay for return also!!!! Not Happy!!! Would Not Recommend!!!
Unfortunately when the item I ordered arrived there was a security tag still attached. I emailed customer service who made some attempt at an apology but could only offer me some substandard options: 1- return it to them so they can remove the tag 2- return it for a refund 3- take it to a shop to see if they could remove the security tag. I was disappointed that that was all they could offer me so returned the item straight away via Royal Mail for a refund. Needless to say I won’t be shopping again with you due to lack of checks before dispatching the item and poor customer service and lack of apology.
I am still waiting on a response about missing goods. Initial response was quick and then progressively worse. Lacking in customer service
My purchase hasn’t been delivered yet. It’s been two weeks. There’s been no explanation as to why.
Unfortunately my order apparently went on fire on a Royal Mail van and therefore wasn’t received. Nicholls didn’t have a replacement and I have to wait until they hear back from Royal Mail before I can get refunded. Not the best customer experience I have had!
Ordered a jacket online then received and email 4 days later saying this item wasn't actually in stock not only that Nicholls are unable to restock this item. This Jacket in question was a Barber jacket sold in multiple stores nationwide but Nicholls couldn't restock it?! I now have to wait for the refund to credit my account. Rubbish customer service and poorly run website.
Shocking service! No communication from anyone, when there's a problem they are so unhelpful! I appreciate the tine of year is slow (delivery) however thats not an excuse to ignore the customer and commubivate soley by email...my advice don't buy from here
My item still has arrived!!
Hi Susan, I have had a look into why your item hasn't arrived with you yet and it is currently being held at your local sorting office. I have dropped you an email to the email address on our system with the links which should help you track and arrange a re delivery. Please contact us if we can help with anything else. Becky
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,791 reviews