Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th April 2016
Kirsty Rodgers
I liked the webpage etc. Unfortunately just before the order was dispatched, I was emailed to be told one item was out of stock. Might have been better if I hadn’t been able to purchase it if out of stock.
Hello I have been asked to write this review, but unfortunately I had to return this item, I posted on Saturday, Thursday still waiting for news on my refund.
Always loved Nicholls from the first time it opened in Lion Street. But delivery took far to long. Nearly a week for first class delivery. Only had to order online
because I am a disabled person.
The print of the bag was not similar to that displayed
Expected to receive a Daniel Wellington watch with its original case and box with gadgets to change the band of the watch but not the showbox that has no purpose.
The order took awhile to come
I ordered a dress from Nicholls recently. I am returning it as it does not suit me.

Only 3 stars as I would expect the returns label and slip to be completed would be enclosed with the package. It is not. This has meant having to ring their customer service and wait for them to send me the label and returns slip. My printer is not working. This would have saved a lot of hassle.
Good customer service. Package arrived in good time though it has to be returned.
I ordered product, but I got a different one, the product code does not match the picture. It's not good. But costumer service working good.
Purchased Ewe Moo online. Used 10% discount coupon. 👍
When he arrived ..... there was a reduced shop tag with £30 off original price and a electronic security tag attached !?
In fairness, Nicholls refunded me the difference against the reduced tag.
I bought blue swaroski earrings from Nicholls online. Unfortunately the hook was small and I have thick ear lobes so I had to return them. They promised that they will inspect it and refund the money. So far I have not heard from them since I returned the earrings. Instead they wanted me to write a review. What can I say customer service is good but so far not refunded the money which is £40.50.
I had been unable to find the item I wanted in my size but found it on Nicholls on line.
Very prompt delivery but the item ordered was a gift and the box it came in was in poor condition. Also it was £16 more than an identical item I had received but sadly was out of stock with the first merchant. Ok but paid more and damaged box.
Item delivered next working day in store as promised. However no email confirmation regarding purchase received. Ladies in store we’re incredibly helpful!
Bracelet packaging was crumpled when arrived. Wasn’t happy as this was part of a gift
Unfortunately my parcel went missing, however, the prompt response from your team have organised another one for delivery tomorrow. Let's wait and see
Delivery time excellent.
Very disappointed it cost me £8.55 to return a lightweight down jacket.
there could be a maximum charge for this weight of item if returned within 24 hrs which I did.
Deters me from ordering again.
Disappointing as your business is Mail order!
I bought some lovely soft bamboo and cotton leggings, and they arrived on time. I was disappointed though that no-one thinks to mention the distance from crotch to waist as part of the size description. These have a very low waist, which I thought would not be a problem if I ordered a size 18 - even though I am normally a size 14-16. I ordered them large to use as pyjama bottoms, and they sit very low, well below my waist. I probably need to buy this sort of thing from a shop where I can see what I am getting.
I have shopped in Nicholls for forty years, having spent quite a few quid in there over the years.
The best thing about the online store is that one doesn't have to interact with the more pompous employees.
The service is good, only down fall was when I tried to purchase my coat with the free scarf it wouldn't put it through and the scarf was still in stock. Ended up just having the coat as it was a birthday present so needed to order it that day
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,570 reviews