Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th April 2016
Kirsty Rodgers
My purchase was the first time using Nicholls. I ordered a pair of Barbour suede boots and the colour was described as Tobacco. I messaged Nicholls before ordering to check the colour / look as the web listing did not include a photo. However they did not reply and so I proceeded with the order as the price was better than anywhere else I’d seen. I ordered the boots on the Saturday before Christmas and the order was dispatched on the Monday and received the next day (Christmas Eve) which was fantastic. However, the boots received were a different colour to what was stated on the website (I was sent the chocolate brown ones vs the tobacco ones) but they were still really nice and so I did not decide to query this with Nicholls. Either the colour stated on the web listing was wrong or I was sent a different pair. Regardless, I was happy with the boots received, happy with the ease of ordering and happy with the delivery timescales. The only thing I would improve would be the communication (e.g. responding the customer queries) and the inaccuracy of the web listing.
Delivered on time. A great service that does what it says on the tin. Enough said!!!
I ordered a barbour navy lambswool jumper with a lovely lighter blue fleck in it which arrived very quickly. I'd seen this in a local store but it was not available in my husbands size so I googled this and found it on Nicolls Online for a very competitive price (cheaper than the shop and other sites). It's a lovely jumper and made a great birthday present. Thank you!
easy to order , fast delivery, and very good communication
Excellent product (Mans Barbour jacket) prompt delivery as stated.
N Shaw
Great service and product. Very pleased
David,

Thanks for your comment, it is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Nicholls Online Web Team
I recently bought two pairs of Fly of London shoes on the Nicholls Online website during their sale after discovering their lovely shop in Crickhowell a few weeks ago. The goods arrived very quickly (I didn't even have to pay for postage as they had a special offer over Easter) and when I needed to return one of the pairs due to being too big, I was refunded straight away. I cannot recommend this site highly enough and I will definitely be using it in future.
Rhian,

Thanks ever so much for your comments, they are much appreciated. We are glad you found the right size.

Kind regards

Nicholls Online Web Team
the only place I could find the jumper I wanted.Web site easy to understand and prompt efficient delivery from a really nice driver
Many thanks for your great comment, it is much appreciated. We pride ourselves on our unique and vast selection of products.

Kind Regards

Nicholls Online Web Team
The shoes were at least £10.00 cheaper than elsewhere. They arrived on time as promised and I am really pleased to have a pair of shoes that I can wear having recently had an operation on a bunion and hammer toe and the managing to break my big toe on the same foot..
Highly delighted with both service and product.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,571 reviews