Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Alan Cain
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Emma Jones
This is the first time I have ordered from Nicholls on line. Very pleased with my purchase and delivery time. My order was also beautifully wrapped. Thank you.
Not sure who the lady was on the phone but she was absolutely brilliant.
Great service and shoes arrived ahead of time for my wife.
Would definitely use Nicholls again thanks to thi sexperience.
Ewen
THE PARCEL ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME, VERY PROMPT. LOVELY CLOGAU GOLD ITEM. THE ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT IS THE GIFT BAG, IT'S HUGE! SHAME REALLY AS ITS JUST NOT THE SAME RECEIVING SUCH A FABULOUS PIECE OF JEWLLERY WRAPPEDIN BORING GIFT PAPER FROM THE LOCAL STORE.
Used Nicholls online on several occasions & have been easy to use, navigate & order, dispatch was very quick & arrived on the day they said. Quality on offer is great with some different & quirky items. Won't hesitate in using again in the future.
Thankyou, love the gilet and came in perfect timing
My Sister ask me to repair a Welsh Dragon Tote Bag which she had had for years. I did fix it, posted it to her & it was lost! I very luckily found this Wonderful replacement at Nicholls. My Sister is thrilled with it. She said it is really lovely & more durable. Very speedy delivery & beautifully packaged. After losing such a sentimental item this new one filled the spec & hopefully has a new sentiment attached.
Received a really nice Barbour jacket which was £80 less than RRP and £25 cheaper than anywhere else I could find one online. Highly recommended and will certainly visit site again.
just ordered some earrings as a gift for a friend. Delivery was speedy and free. The price was more competitive than same item {swarovski treasure pearl design)
on Ebay orAmazon and the presentation and packaging by Nicholls was superb....my friend commented on how pretty their tissue paper was almost as much as how pretty the earrings were!!!
Excellent service and prompt delivery
This is the first time I have dealt with Nicholls as we have recently moved to Wales
I have to say my order was dispatched very quickly and sorry
to say the article was too large. However very easy to return it to you and my query on the telephone was answered very politely and efficiently . I looked forward to visiting your store as soon as we are allowed to travel the distance . Thank you so much.
Sylvia Adams (Mrs)
Excellent service. Will definitely use again.
Gift voucher very easy to order (but only certain values)and delivered very quickly. Thank you.
Fantastic prices and a quick delivery what more do you want
I purchased a Barbour jacket which arrived far sooner than I expected and I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Will definitely shop again with Nicholls Online.
I ordered a dress which arrived very quickly. It was packaged well and nicely wrapped in tissue paper. The dress was as described on the website. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely use Nicholls Online again.
Excellent service parcel arrived safely and a website that is straightforward to use!
Superb experience with Nicholls great price fast dispatch and delivery and I will most definitely be using this company again 5 star from start to finish.
Very impressed with Nicholls. it is the first time I have dealt with them. Got a good price on Barbour jacket. delivery was excellent. Arrived within a couple of days. Don't normally express an opinion but decided to do so on this occasion. thank you, very happy with jacket and delivery
I ordered a Barbour jacket from Nicholls Online having never ordered from them before. My experience has been first class, the jacket was very competitively priced and arrived very promptly. It was well packaged and I liked that the jacket was wrapped in Nicholls tissue paper before it was put in the outer packaging. A nice touch which gave it a premium feel. Will definitely shop there again.
Excellent service, delivery received prompt, thank you
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,727 reviews