Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

How would you rate Nicholls Online?

Molly Mcdade
Molly Mcdade
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service and efficient delivery. Due to popularity the skirt was extremely hat to obtain, but Nichols had it..It was a gift for my daughter, she is over the moon as it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much ."
Alan Cain
"Despite the fact that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock, my first and overall impression of 'Nicholls Online' is that they are FIRST CLASS. They contacted me personally to advise me of the missing items and offered me alternatives. They even honoured my discount and free postage despite my revised order being under the threshold. I will use them again and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who values customer service. Thank You Alan :-)"
"Had the product I wanted in stock. The checkout process was easy and straightforward from what I recall and the item was despatched quickly. Really pleased with the size and quality of the bag. Perfect for my son going to nursery as it fits loads of changes of clothes & has an internal slip pocket for other bits and bobs. Feels durable too."
MURDINA SMITH
Verified Buyer
"I am most impressed by your prompt service and I am delighted with my Robell trousers. Thank you very much."
"Quick delivery and no charge. excellent service. Would recommend"
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Delighted with dress."
Chris Berrett
Verified Buyer
"Like your website as easy to use with clear ordering and notifications when order made. Thank you"
Nancy Whyte
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quick delivery, really pleased with my purchase"
"First class customer service from ordering, exchange and delivery. Definitely recommend them."
"Great price and a very prompt service"
Margaret Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"I was totally delighted by not only the price of the garment I'd had my eye on but the wonderful service provided by Nicholls. No postage and a really speedy delivery."
Sally Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service unfortunately my order was too small very helpful in returning item"
Clare Streets
Verified Buyer
"Quick good quality service item arrived very well presented if it had been for a gift it would have been super thank you"
"Tried everywhere to spend money on a Barbour coat for the wife with no joy Nicholls had the coat in the colour in the size it took less than 5 minutes to order it 3 days later they delivered it to the door. Great service"
"I had been unable to find the item I wanted in my size but found it on Nicholls on line."
Robert Cowern
Verified Buyer
"Sent item to wrong address so item returned to them had to wait for rede livery.long time waiting for product to become available poor communication"
"Very easy online transaction. Quick delivery and easy returns ( ordered 2 sizes of same item as unsure of fit). Best price around for the top I wanted so a bargain. Would recommend and definitely will use again."
Paula Mccarron
Verified Buyer
"i pre-ordered a teddy and had great customer service contacts. teddy arrived very promptly, well boxed and was bought at a very comparative market rate with free delivery. Real people, polite service, prompt delivery #recommended."
Margaret Mullally
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, boots came in two days. Very happy indeed with everything."
"Brilliant speedy service, kept informed of order, despatch and delivery."
Jill Tinkler
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to order online and my delivery came very quickly."
Miss Louise Livingstone
Verified Buyer
"Easy no fuss purchase made and free delivery and returns great 🤗 ."
"Quick delivery!"