Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

How would you rate Nicholls Online ?

Molly Mcdade
"Amazing customer service and efficient delivery. Due to popularity the skirt was extremely hat to obtain, but Nichols had it..It was a gift for my daughter, she is over the moon as it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much ."
Alan Cain
"Despite the fact that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock, my first and overall impression of 'Nicholls Online' is that they are FIRST CLASS. They contacted me personally to advise me of the missing items and offered me alternatives. They even honoured my discount and free postage despite my revised order being under the threshold. I will use them again and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who values customer service. Thank You Alan :-)"
"Had the product I wanted in stock. The checkout process was easy and straightforward from what I recall and the item was despatched quickly. Really pleased with the size and quality of the bag. Perfect for my son going to nursery as it fits loads of changes of clothes & has an internal slip pocket for other bits and bobs. Feels durable too."
"The item I had been searching for was in stock and had sold out in my size everywhere else I had looked. Was given 2 money off codes, couldn’t ise both but having either was an added bonus. Very quick delivery. Very happy."
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Lovely comfortable top"
"Every communication with your store has been excellent, including when I inadvertently phoned after hours and your staff were still very keen to help and answer my query. Thank you very much :I will definitely look to your store again in the future. Kind regards, Sally Attwell"
"Had been looking for this Masai jacket to match some trousers for a couple of weeks, so was very pleased to find it here, with quite a good discount too! Will look here again!"
"I was a little hesitant ordering an expensive coat from a site I had only discovered through google however I took the plunge. I wouldn't hesitate again! An easy website to browse and the ordering process was simple and effortless. Very quick delivery. Definitely recommend."
"Great service - quick delivery and good price for first class product. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent service and customer care in store and online. Fast delivery of goods which were all packed well. Returns easy to fulfill. Will definitely buy again from Nicholls Online."
"Very prompt service and item was great at a good price."
"Very pleased with purchase. Excellent communication and swift delivery. Would have no hesitation in ordering from this company again. Highly recommend."
"Great service, amazing price and was delivered really quickly"
"I was delighted with Nicholls Online. Not only did I purchase my gilet at a cheaper price but I was advised when it would arrive and approximately what time which proved to be the case. Well done and I shall certainly return."
"Good website. Goods arrived when expected."
"Excellent service, brilliant product at a very good price. Many thanks."
"This was my first purchase from Nicholls online, I found the website easy to use and informative and my beautiful Joules blazer arrived sooner than expected. Very happy with service, I will be sure to be a regular customer and will highly recommend Nicholls to friends and colleagues. Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service. Requested detailed measurements of a coat which they went to som trouble to provide. My chosen size was delivered the next day. It fits well and I am enjoying wearing it."
"Very easy website to navigate. Great choices. Cannot fault any aspect of process from ordering to delivery. Customer Service keeps you informed every step of of the way."
"Have been looking for a Barbour Caxton jacket for a year now. Didn't like the price so I checked various online site frequently to see if it appeared in a sale. Eventually I came across Nicholls Online with the jacket with a fantastic discount thought too good to be true when I placed order I was then offered another 5% discount unbelievable. Jacket arrived promptly so extremely happy with purchase from Nicholls."
"Excellent, very pleased with the item I ordered, it arrived very quickly, well packaged and overall a very easy process to purchase on line."
"Very happy. Amazing customer service. Fast shipping."
"Bought a coat for my girlfriend which is the 25th sept. Hope it fits!! Quick and easy to buy. Good delivery service too"
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 1,749 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!