Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

How would you rate Nicholls Online ?

Molly Mcdade
Molly Mcdade
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service and efficient delivery. Due to popularity the skirt was extremely hat to obtain, but Nichols had it..It was a gift for my daughter, she is over the moon as it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much ."
Alan Cain
"Despite the fact that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock, my first and overall impression of 'Nicholls Online' is that they are FIRST CLASS. They contacted me personally to advise me of the missing items and offered me alternatives. They even honoured my discount and free postage despite my revised order being under the threshold. I will use them again and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who values customer service. Thank You Alan :-)"
"Had the product I wanted in stock. The checkout process was easy and straightforward from what I recall and the item was despatched quickly. Really pleased with the size and quality of the bag. Perfect for my son going to nursery as it fits loads of changes of clothes & has an internal slip pocket for other bits and bobs. Feels durable too."
"Over the moon"
Josephine Stockley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, delivery on day stated on order - would have no hesitation in shopping with them again."
Gemma Hull
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately when the item I ordered arrived there was a security tag still attached. I emailed customer service who made some attempt at an apology but could only offer me some substandard options: 1- return it to them so they can remove the tag 2- return it for a refund 3- take it to a shop to see if they could remove the security tag. I was disappointed that that was all they could offer me so returned the item straight away via Royal Mail for a refund. Needless to say I won’t be shopping again with you due to lack of checks before dispatching the item and poor customer service and lack of apology."
"Very quick efficient service. Attractive top, good fit and nice fabric. Have received compliments from friends."
"No issues with them"
Donna Coyle
Verified Buyer
"Great website, happily made changes to my order for me. Beautifully packaged and speedy postage."
"Easy to service on line. Quick and well informed delivery"
Joanne Beattie
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer service. Excellent item arrived promptly. Thank you"
"Item arrived promptly, good fit and true to colour shown on line."
Lucy Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, easy to use , fab price and clear delivery. Really pleased with my purchase and the service. Will use again. Thank you"
Rosemary Felton
Verified Buyer
"Very good delivery and best price on internet or High Street"
"Lovely shoes delivered quickly"
Rachel Nicholas
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website followed by very prompt delivery"
"Fantastic service,nothing was to much trouble.Helped me source item from just my description,fast delivery cannot fault them in any way."
Elizabeth Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great service with fast delivery and item was beautifully packed. It was just a pity the dress was faulty but I was sent a returns label very quickly via email so good service. Would buy from again."
Jenny Bush
Verified Buyer
"A very efficient company. Items are delivered very quickly, immaculately packed. Had a discount code also."
Janet Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order. Good description and great prices. What more can i say only keep up the good work 😁"
Bronwen Cope
Verified Buyer
"A lovely dress came with a quick and reliable service with care and attention to the way it was packaged. Thank you."
"My order was despatched promptly and received in good time. Unfortunately the shoes didn't fit so I had to return them. Returning was very easy. When I rang the phone was picked up straight away and a lady talked me through the returns process. My refund was received in good time too. I would order from Nicholls again."
Julia Bellars
Verified Buyer
"Bought 2 Two Danes tshirts - really pleased with them and delighted with Nichols swift efficient service!! Highly recommend!"
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 1,660 reviews