Nicholls Online Reviews

4.9
Based on 3,005 reviews
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

JANE DAVIES
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Jamie Lee George
Speedy, friendly service
The site was very easy to navigate
Was really impressed. Found the last pair of Fairfax and Favour monoco espadrilles in the UK! Needed them for the following evening. Rang them up, spoke to a very helpful person and they arrived 24 hour delivery. Fabulous! Thank you.
Excellent customer service. Good and comprehensive Website, ordering and payment service online easy to apply and complete and item Delivered on the date stated
gorgeous jacket - finally wore it yesterday to a wedding, with a blue Ralph Lauren dress. Got lots of very nice comments -thank you
No confirmation of order and delivery information received. When my Chlobo bracelet arrived it wasn't in a pouch but wrapped in tissue in the box. Luckily I purchased for myself and not as a gift. I must say though, the service received in-store (Nichols at Abergavenny) is exceptional!
Very good service!Great choice of clothes and fast delivery
Excellent service with super speedy delivery. Very pleased with my purchase. Would recommend Nicholls online 👌
Received my package today and so impressed with the service, packing and product fro Nicholls I will certainly use them again
Unfortunately the jacket didn’t suit me but the service from Nicholls was excellent. The delivery was speedy, the return process simple and the refund promptly made.
Easy to use and quick delivery
Prompt delivery but disappointed that the cardigan I ordered still had the security tag attached. Have returned item and am awaiting a full refund
Was a quick and easy purchase, good price, delivery great , knew exactly when I was receiving my item from start to finish, item beautifully presented in tissue paper and in Nicholls stylish packaging, delighted thank you!
Great store to deal with, nice product selection and competitive prices.
Perfectly delivered and on time very pleased with my barbour cup.
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 18th April 2022
👍🏻 Very Happy with the Jacket and the price. 😃 Speedy delivery 📦
I was extremely pleased with my Barbour jacket. It fits perfectly, is really well made and stylish. The collaboration with House of Hackney is an inspiration.
Purchased a beautiful Estella candle and diffuser.The packaging and the product was amazing.I rang this lady up to ask about the gift set and she could not have been more helpful.I will def ring again and buy from her.
Well packed. Care for customers. Arrived on time safely. Highly recommended 👍
Very helpful indeed. I ordered a Barbour Jacket which unfortunately is too large. However, the customer service team have been enormously helpful in supporting me to sort an alternative size. Very friendly service and would highly recommend.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 3,005 reviews