Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 4 star review on 18th July 2016
Sheila Margaret Clark
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic product at a brilliant price and delivered within a couple of days. Beautifully presented and packaged. I would definitely recommend Nicholls Online.
I placed my order and was advised of the delivery date, There was a revision due to the pandemic, but I was advised quickly. The item arrived well packed as advised. I have been really impressed with the service and will definitely buy from Nicholls again
Good service and product just as seen on the website.
Was very impressed with my clogau charm.Was told when was sent out and arrived on time was very impressed by speed.
I ordered a necklace online on a Sunday evening, the item was delivered early the following Tuesday, excellent service and lovely item, I'm very pleased with the whole service.
I ordered a Cath kidston unicorn bag in the sale. Excellent price, easy to use website and quick despatch a delivery
Placed my order with a very nice young gentleman who was very informative and when it arrived last Tuesday it fitted perfectly. I was advised to measure my chest and order the next size down. You can see from the quality of the garment and the stitching why the cost is what it is. You could also order two different sizes if you are not sure and they pay the return postage which I thought was very good. I should have mentioned that I am a caravan club member because I think they give a discount to members. Very pleased. Mr Wheeler.
Very efficient process from clarity of product offer to order and delivery
Really great product and the delivery was super fast!
Very pleased with purchase. Kept informed on delivery. Arrived on good time, all beautifully packed
First class service, prompt reply to my query, and goods arrived on time
Excellent service as usual from nicholls
Great product and bigger than I'd realised - which is a good thing!
Great and easy to order with, parcel delivered within a couple of days, and emails off Nichols to update me on my order when posted etc.
Just like shopping in the shop, thank you 😊
Fast postage and easy returns process!!
Good prices, quick delivery and easy returns
Ordered a beautiful locket and it was delivered in 3 days (ordered at weekend) and it was exactly as described. Overall I’m happy with the experience. The only thing I didn’t like that was that the delivery stated 48hr Tracked (which it was) but the dispatch email never included the Royal Mail tracking number. I had to email the online store and ask for it. They did however respond fast and give me the correct tracking number.
Easy to order, prompt delivery and I loved my Barbour jacket!
Excellent service and the product I ordered was as described. I would definitely order with them again
very quick and efficient service very happy would shop again
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,440 reviews