Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

How would you rate Nicholls Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very prompt service. Good quality goods"
Becky Warren
Verified Buyer
"Found your site using google shopping tab looking for a Barbour jacket, was really pleased you had the style & colour in my size! (14 always hard to get as a popular size) At that a little pop up box came up offering an additional 5% discount and that sealed the deal for me. Transaction was smooth, delivery communication was good and arrived early! Overall very happy with my purchase thankyou!"
"very polite"
NON DAVIES
Verified Buyer
"Nicholls Online has an excellent service,goods delivered on the date specified."
"Please with the item as well as the quick delivery"
Isabelle Ullyett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and quick delivery.Really pleasant and helpful staff."
"Perfect item and speedy delivery"
Julia Robinson
"Love my new bag"
"Prompt service. Package well packed. Nicholls were the only company I could find which had the size I required. Many thanks, I will use Nicholls Online again."
"Easy to navigate Plenty of views of item incl 360 Postage information easy to ascertain Easy checkout"
Samantha Kenealy
Verified Buyer
"Ordered some light up trainers but when they came they were wrong to the description on the website so weren't what I wanted . I called and they were very helpful and apologetic and said they would change it on the website straight away . Sent me a free returns label and processed my refund really quickly . Was obviously disappointed but everyone makes mistakes . Would order again in future"
Lynne Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and goods were high quality. Very happy with service"
Christina Bostock
Verified Buyer
"Great website, fast delivery, lovely item!"
Linzi Graham
Verified Buyer
"I found the product I was soooo looking for"
B J Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"Premium quality product at a very good price. Sizing spot on. Extremely prompt dispatch and fast delivery. Thank you!"
Linda MacLean
Verified Buyer
"The boots delivered were not the boots which I had ordered, the incorrect boots were sent to me in error. I had to go to the trouble of packaging them all up, getting a return label printed, and take them to a post office, all inconvenience, at no fault of my own. You need to ask the pickers to put care into what they send."
"Great products, very helpful staff and prompt delivery."
Trevor Paul Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Received in good time wife loved it"
Anna Berry
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service, helpful customer service. Highly recommended."
David Clark
Verified Buyer
"very helpful fast service very good product"
Nicholls Online is rated 4.88 based on 1,543 reviews