Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

Tell us how Nicholls Online made you happy

Molly Mcdade
"Amazing customer service and efficient delivery. Due to popularity the skirt was extremely hat to obtain, but Nichols had it..It was a gift for my daughter, she is over the moon as it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much ."
Alan Cain
"Despite the fact that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock, my first and overall impression of 'Nicholls Online' is that they are FIRST CLASS. They contacted me personally to advise me of the missing items and offered me alternatives. They even honoured my discount and free postage despite my revised order being under the threshold. I will use them again and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who values customer service. Thank You Alan :-)"
"Had the product I wanted in stock. The checkout process was easy and straightforward from what I recall and the item was despatched quickly. Really pleased with the size and quality of the bag. Perfect for my son going to nursery as it fits loads of changes of clothes & has an internal slip pocket for other bits and bobs. Feels durable too."
"Lovely gift and fast and efficient service!"
"The packaging of this item looked like it had been around for some time. It was dirty and discoloured so much so I had to remove the bracelet which appeared stretched , I have a few similar bracelets so am aware of the sizing, from the packaging to give as a gift. This was pointless really as the meaning behind the bracelet was lost. I will not purchase from this website again . Sorry"
"Quick service. Easy ordering process."
"excellent service"
"My order was taken in a friendly and efficient way and arrived as promised"
"Great product, good price, excellent communication"
"i recently ordered a Joules top from Nicholls Online. It was my first time using their site. It was very nice to be able to speak to someone on the phone and my order was dealt with speedily and efficiently. My parcel arrived when stated, was beautifully packed and the item was exactly what I wanted. I shall certainly try Nicholls again in the future."
"Great online store - had the product I was searching for at a great price."
"Great service! Quick and efficient"
"The item shirt was a gift and the recipient was delighted with it. The service was excellent. Easy to follow website and quick delivery"
"Quick delivery and nice product. Unfortunately not the correct size so had to return. Process simple and refund prompt. Would use in the future."
"Item received speedily and well packaged. I would not hesitate in recommending you and ordering again in the future"
"Very easy to order and pay with PayPal arrived in good time for my daughters 21st birthday and she’s over the moon great quality thanks so much Nicholls."
"I was really impressed with the range of quality clothing on offer. The shoes, I ordered, arrived on time and the price was, by far, the best I've seen for this product. I will definitely be using Nicholls Online again!"
"Excellent customer service! I bought my wife a gilet for her birthday but I ordered the wrong size, the staff at Nicholls processed me a full refund immediately and got the right size garment out to me straight the way in time for my wife’s birthday oh and she absolutely loved the gilet as well."
"Great product service, quick delivery"
"Nice website. Good prices. Quick delivery for France. And perfect fit for my jacket!"
"Excellent website, very easy to navigate and order items online. Email acknowledgement was clear and informative re order details and delivery process. Delighted with items bought and would definitely use Nichols Online again. I have already started recommending your website to friends and family - a very impressive online service - thank you."
"Excellent company, highly recommend. Quick delivery and excellent goods. I will definitely be shopping there again😁"
"Very Happy - Great service. Recommended."
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,013 reviews