Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 4 star review on 18th July 2016
Sheila Margaret Clark
More Photos & Videos
Loved it and true to size
Was delighted with my online purchase. Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Would definitely recommend.
First class all round service. For example, after placing order, received a phone call checking if I really wanted Clic and Collect. It was a mistake on my part and I was very appreciative of the initiative to check with me.
They gave me a prompt and efficient service despite the covid issue. Thanks
Very pleased with the jacket I orderd my husband loves itb
Ordered easily and delivered quickly. I was kept up to date with delivery status and very happy with my purchase which was very reasonably priced. I would most certainly recommend
Great service. Ordered Cath Kidson mini backpack for my granddaughter to use when going to nursery school. It was lovely. Unfortunately it was too small to hold a change of clothes and her wellingtons. No problem returning it. I have now ordered another one which is a bit bigger. I would definitely recommend this company.
Good service, quick delivery during covid-19 pandemic.
The jacket came packed only in the postage packaging which I found odd.
Delivery was fast.
I would certainly buy from Nicholls Online in the future. Unfortunately I had to return the top I bought as it was a bit large for me and no smaller sizes left !! They were very quick in sending my parcel, it arrived within 2 days which was excellent. When I am looking for anything in the future I will look at Nicholls as one of my 1st choices.
Fantastic product at a brilliant price and delivered within a couple of days. Beautifully presented and packaged. I would definitely recommend Nicholls Online.
I placed my order and was advised of the delivery date, There was a revision due to the pandemic, but I was advised quickly. The item arrived well packed as advised. I have been really impressed with the service and will definitely buy from Nicholls again
Good service and product just as seen on the website.
Was very impressed with my clogau charm.Was told when was sent out and arrived on time was very impressed by speed.
I ordered a necklace online on a Sunday evening, the item was delivered early the following Tuesday, excellent service and lovely item, I'm very pleased with the whole service.
I ordered a Cath kidston unicorn bag in the sale. Excellent price, easy to use website and quick despatch a delivery
Placed my order with a very nice young gentleman who was very informative and when it arrived last Tuesday it fitted perfectly. I was advised to measure my chest and order the next size down. You can see from the quality of the garment and the stitching why the cost is what it is. You could also order two different sizes if you are not sure and they pay the return postage which I thought was very good. I should have mentioned that I am a caravan club member because I think they give a discount to members. Very pleased. Mr Wheeler.
Very efficient process from clarity of product offer to order and delivery
Really great product and the delivery was super fast!
Very pleased with purchase. Kept informed on delivery. Arrived on good time, all beautifully packed
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,450 reviews