Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Nicholls Online made you happy

Molly Mcdade
"Amazing customer service and efficient delivery. Due to popularity the skirt was extremely hat to obtain, but Nichols had it..It was a gift for my daughter, she is over the moon as it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much ."
Alan Cain
"Despite the fact that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock, my first and overall impression of 'Nicholls Online' is that they are FIRST CLASS. They contacted me personally to advise me of the missing items and offered me alternatives. They even honoured my discount and free postage despite my revised order being under the threshold. I will use them again and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who values customer service. Thank You Alan :-)"
"Had the product I wanted in stock. The checkout process was easy and straightforward from what I recall and the item was despatched quickly. Really pleased with the size and quality of the bag. Perfect for my son going to nursery as it fits loads of changes of clothes & has an internal slip pocket for other bits and bobs. Feels durable too."
"Fab service from start to finish ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Would definitely recommend Thank you"
"Purchased a joma bracelet at £17.99 with free delivery. When item arrived it had a price sticker if £15.99 so obviously there was no free delivery as it had just been added to the standard selling price. Surely misrepresentation"
"Excellent service. Products arrived when expected and really pleased with products"
"Ordered a Barbour drovers women's jacket. Easy to order on line and jacket delivered a few days later. An Email later gave exact day & delivery time. Delighted with jacket too."
"Very happy with the company for a simple and easy transaction. Arrived very quickly as well being notified that it was dispatched and a link to track via the postal company. All successful."
"First time I have used Nicholls Online and it won’t be the last. Great website, very easy to use and delivery was so quick. Goods I bought were very competitive which was an added bonus. Would recommend highly."
"excellent delivery service arrived on time just as promised, would use again."
"Fantastic service! The item arrived in perfect condition, on time and i has free delivery. I was so pleased that I was given the gift bag to go with the product. Will certainly purchase more on line. Thank you."
"Prompt delivery, and item was exactly as described on website. Excellent service from Nichols Online. I will use the service again."
"How lovely to receive my necklace in a Nicholls silver grey taffeta bag! It really felt like I had bought it from a special store with good old fashioned traditional high values, a bit like Selfridges!"
"Excellent quick delivery. Item was packaged nicely in branded tissue paper and was exactly what I wanted!"
"Very good to deal with and quick delivery thank you"
"Excellent service. Item ordered on a Saturday afternoon and arrived very well wrapped and in good order the following Monday. Thank you"
"Went to your Crickhowell store today. I asked Angela if she had any Plakton sandals left . Angela knew which sandals I meant and brought them from the stockroom for me . I was really happy with her going out of her way for me . She is a credit to your store ."
"Ordered online - emails kept me informed of delivery progress - beautifully wrapped and item as described - will definitely use Nicholls again"
"Great service."
"Ordering my item was quick and easy, got my confirmation email followed by delivery details and tracking. Item arrived as the delivery schedule. My goods where well wrapped with all paperwork. I’ve even been back on the site for another look for future purchases. Will be happy to buy from this site again"
"Ordered Charlie Bear Daphne and she arrived within 2 days"
"Fabulous quick service and a discount code too! Item arrived on time and is perfect!"
"Nicholas had the size I wanted. Great fast delivery and tasteful wrapping. Felt that I was getting a lovely present even if it was from me!"
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,211 reviews