Nicholls Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online

About Nicholls Online: Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

19 High Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden

Tell us how Nicholls Online made you happy

Molly Mcdade
"Amazing customer service and efficient delivery. Due to popularity the skirt was extremely hat to obtain, but Nichols had it..It was a gift for my daughter, she is over the moon as it came beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much ."
Alan Cain
"Despite the fact that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock, my first and overall impression of 'Nicholls Online' is that they are FIRST CLASS. They contacted me personally to advise me of the missing items and offered me alternatives. They even honoured my discount and free postage despite my revised order being under the threshold. I will use them again and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who values customer service. Thank You Alan :-)"
"Had the product I wanted in stock. The checkout process was easy and straightforward from what I recall and the item was despatched quickly. Really pleased with the size and quality of the bag. Perfect for my son going to nursery as it fits loads of changes of clothes & has an internal slip pocket for other bits and bobs. Feels durable too."
"Excellent service. Parcel arrived quickly. Only gave five stars as jumper was a bit creased."
Posted 46 minutes ago
"I am a new customer at Nicholls and recently purchased both in the Abergavenny Store and online. I love my new purchases and was surprised by the amount of choice there is in the Abergavenny store and I found it really easy to navigate around the website. I also signed up to a loyalty card and will continue to shop with Nicholls and would recommend shopping with your store."
Posted 51 minutes ago
"The jacket purchased was good quality, competitively priced and exactly as described on the website. My package arrived on schedule and in excellent condition."
"Great service, speedy despatch and delivery great product at a good price."
"Excellent prompt service. Very pleased with my purchase!"
"Never purchased from Nicholls Online before decided to buy Barbour Abigail chelsea boot. Very pleased with this product beautifully made and fit true to size. Packaged exceptionally and delivered as expected. Will consider Nicholls Online in the future when looking to buy outdoor wear. Many thanks."
"Quick delivery even to germany, exellent quality. Big THANK YOU"
"Not very happy as I had to pay to return item Iam a lady in my sixtys and I could not get my returns label printed so that’s why I had to pay .there era a lot of people like me which would rather have return labels with items ."
"What an amazing company to deal with. Spoke to a lovely lady over the phone when ordering my Barbour jacket. She was very helpful when answering the questions i had about the few jackets i liked which made my decision easy. The item was very well packed when it arrived 😀 Thank you"
"I ordered a Barbour shirt which was a good price. The shirt arrived sooner than expected and I am very happy with it. All in all a very good experience and I would recommend to others. Thanks Jake"
"Muy buen servicio. Rápido y a muy buen precio comparado con la península."
"Item arrived quickly, and was beautifully packaged"
"Great price for my Barbour jacket....cheaper than anywhere else on the internet! Great communication and speedy delivery, like the Amazon Pay option too.....would highly recommend! Thank you X"
"Ordering was very easy and the item arrived on time which was all dandy however I purchased this item as a present Swarovski Phone Case and it had been opened as the sticker on the seal on the side was broken and had a hair in the box. Not what I expected for a pricey phone case like this... was a birthday present so I was embarrassed it looked used but I made my excuses."
"Delivered as promised"
"Excellent prompt service and very pleased with my purchase."
"Very fast and prompt service. Item - a quilted Barbour jacket for my wife - is exactly as per the inlinevohotos. She loved it!"
"Very quick delivery, well packed and exactly what I ordered. Item was excellent, just as described. A content and happy bunny."
"Very poor order place on Wednesday Goods came on Tuesday"
"Very pleased with the item I ordered. Exactly as described and great quality."
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 1,837 reviews