Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Alan Cain
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Emma Jones
Easy order process, fast delivery and goods fantastic. Shall use again.
Item exactly as advertised fast delivery with great communication. Wrapped up very professionally. Will definitely buy from here again. I bought this jacket for our autistic daughter who struggles with clothing choices to attend her school prom. She loves the jacket and said she feels special in it.
Excellent customer service, Highly recommend.
Arrived fast, well packed, good quality
Quick efficient ordering. Arrived promptly .
Excellent service from Nicholls - the ice tray arrived punctually and was carefully wrapped. As for the item itself, it does produce appropriately-sized cubes for use in a Chilly Bottle however is rather too flexible which poses a challenge when it comes to the refill process!
Really good reliable service I will be using this shop again, brilliant
Excellent site extremely quick delivery. Thank you
Received my order very quickly ...... it was nicely wrapped in tissue paper inside the parcel . Whole transaction was very smooth....thank you .
Except customer service, very professional and courteous. I received my item the next day.
Fast service and kept updated. Great Jacket in choice of sizes.
I bought a white Stuff dress at a great price; it was well wrapped and was delivered very quickly.
I researched the product online and Nicholls had as good a range and as low prices as anyone. Their service was simple and quick and delivery arrived in just a couple of days. Basically they are as good and as good value as anyone else but with the added bonus of supporting a small, local business.
Easy to order and dispatched and received within days. 1st class service. Highly recommended.
I just Love my Holland Cooper jacket.Ordering on the website was so easy and the delivery was fast and on time, and I also got my jacket for a great price . I will definitely be ordering on here again. Highly recommend.
Swift, hassle free purchase & delivery - what more could you ask?
I love Nicholls, gives me quality items, a good price and excellent customer service. I recently returned a pair of Wellington boots that were a Christmas present and they were extremely helpful finding me a replacement pair..... 10/10 excellent!
Excellent service ordering process was easy and efficient. Even though I opted for standard delivery I received my parcel the next day. Will definitely use the site again.
Very quick delivery and packed so nicely.
Quick delivery, easy to track Fabulous service speedy response. Only 4 stars tho as had to return goods - too small. not their fault really
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,773 reviews