Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 4 star review on 18th July 2016
Sheila Margaret Clark
More Photos & Videos
I am delighted with the service I received from Nicholls. The website was easy to navigate and once ordered the communication was excellent. I received my dress packaged well and 24 hours after despatch. I will definitely recommend and use again.
Very good online shopping
Love this shop! Fantastic service, both in-store & online. Beautiful products always & top-notch service. Thank you.
Excellent service.
Excellent customer service. Exchanged item promptly.
Ordered a Joma Bracelet as a gift. Excellent customer service from the store and excellent delivery time. I have no complaints with the service and it is nice to know if you need any help you can contact them and there is a friendly voice the other end of the telephone line.
Great item, fast delivery and great price
Ethnic Blue soft touch polo was all I expected. After ordering, delivery was fast and efficient. Thank you so much!
Quality stuff as expected. Arrived on time. Efficient service.
Brilliant service. Parcel was well wrapped and very quickly dispatched. Delighted with the coat I bought. Will definitely be shopping with Nichols Online again.
First time shopper at this store and most impressed.
Fast efficient service and item beautifully packaged.
Thank you so much, I will be back. Highly recommended seller.
Very efficient service , parcel came very quickly , was nicely packaged , I was very happy .
Very efficient service
I live in Doncaster and have family living in Gilwern so always visit Nicholls its my favourite store and the staff are so warming and helpful what a great team.
its has a great restaurant with excellent food and is a must visit every time for me I really look forward to it
excellent choice of goods too tempt you into spending.
My order arrived on time and beautifully packaged.Felt very special opening it .The coat was as described and fit like a glove .I've never shopped with this company before but would definitely recommend .
Fabulous service, great item. Keep safe everyone
Shopping on line with Nicholls Online was just as easy as shopping in the store it’s self. Fantastic service and quality items as always.
Great service. Found the item I wanted at a good price was dispatched & received in 48 hours.
Excellent service and quick delivery given the current pandemic.
After search for a specific item online I knew exactly what I wanted and was looking for the best price. Fortunately I stumbled across ‘Nicholls’. They had exactly what I required and at a extremely competitive price. My parcel arrived beautifully wrapped in super quick time. Absolutely over the moon with the service from Nicholls and most definitely will be shopping with them again.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,470 reviews