Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Emma Jones
Excellent allround service
Ordered my wedding ring and another clogau ring from you as couldn’t see it anywhere else and got free bracelet and free delivery, fab delivery. Never heard of the stores before and we from north wales will definitely be ordering again.
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Very fast delivery and was super happy with the goods.. 👌
Nicholls was the only place I could find the product I wanted in stock. Even better, it was on sale. An additional discount code was a lovely gesture and it felt good to be supporting a small business. I was kept updated on my order's progress and my order was dispatched on the day I placed my order and arrived a day or two later - well wrapped and in prime condition. Faultless service by Nicholls Online.
Excellent service and fast delivery!! Arrived within 48 hours of ordering. Love the coat!
So pleased with my purchase great service my order arrived in about 2 days amazing thank u
Excellent service Fast delivery 🚚
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 17th February 2021
I just ordered online from Nicholls for the first time and have received just the most lovely piece of clothing, well wrapped and exactly what I wanted. My garment arrived in very good time and I am totally happy. I will look to support this company again, since I believe in looking after smaller businesses and who knows, maybe I'll even be able to visit one of their shops soon too. Thanks for a fantastic service.
This was the first time I’ve shopped with Nicholls. Their website was user friendly, happy with my purchase and delivery was very prompt. Will definitely shop with them again.
Prompt delivery. Item as described. Highly recommended.
First class website, great delivery, and product as expected at a great price. Will definitely use again
Fast delivery good communication. The cover of my package has been damaged.
Loved my purchase. Excellent delivery, have already recommended the website to a friend.
Easy website to find product on and very prompt delivery. High quality item fits well
Lovely products - I easily found what I was looking for. They had clear communication and prompt delivery. Thank you very much.
Really fast delivery and great little boots. Thank you!
Great choice. Good prices. Superb service
I would recommend Nicholls online, I received my order within 3 days. Very happy.
Very good service, arrived quickly. My sister is very happy with the gift I bought for her. One happy customer.
Personal helpful prompt contact on my return and exchange. Could not have been better. Definitely recommend Nicholls online.
Nicholls Online is rated 4.87 based on 2,747 reviews