Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th April 2016
Kirsty Rodgers
My daughter had one, I borrowed it so wanted my own. Arrived very quickly, thank you 😊
lovely barbour jacket /amazing colour well packed HAPPY CUSTOMER thankyou !
Unable to purchase these earings in local jewels they could not order anymore I looked online and found Nicolas extremely quick service absolutely love the purchase first time I wore them had lots of comments will certainly use Nichols again
Excellent price on Barbour jacket quick delivery
Really happy with the dress I bought which arrived very promptly and well wrapped!
Really good service. Quick delivery and lovely product
Lovely jumper true to size.
Found some Barbour boots at Nicholls that I really wanted but were completely sold out everywhere else, they arrived quickly and are perfect. Couldn't fault the service and would certainly shop with them again.
Superb service, item actually arrived a day early, well pleased.
Ordered on line, item arrived quickly and beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. Good communication about despatch of my item. Very impressed with Nichols.
Good service
Very quick delivery. Perfect quality jacket. I will buy fom this company again.
Website was easy to use. Item arrived extremely well packed. Delivery took longer than the 48 hours service - but appreciate that this was due to Royal Mail and not Nicholls who dispatched on time. Would use again.
Very efficient and professional service with very quick response. Items arrived very quickly. Excellent satisfactory service and to my satisfaction.
Great Jacket at a fantastic price. Delivery was very prompt - great online experience that I will certainly use again - thank you
Delighted with my Barbour deck shoes purchased from Nicholls online.
Item came really fast and was able to purchase the particular colour and size that I needed that wasn’t out of stock from elsewhere . Fast, easy and nicely packaged
I ordered a Joules waterproof coat which arrived very promptly. I am so pleased with it that my sister has now ordered one.
Good price, quick delivery, very happy.
great product excellent delivery