Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 4 star review on 18th July 2016
Sheila Margaret Clark
More Photos & Videos
I got this candle as I had seen a picture and fallen in love with it. I found it on this website and the ordering process was very easy. Delivery was quick given everything going on at the moment and the item arrived well wrapped and protected. Would recommend
Very pleased with this company, delivery was so quick, and my sandals are super comfy and look lovely. Reasonable price too!
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and nicely-packaged product. Would not hesitate to use again.
I found the Nicholls Online website very simple to navigate with good filter and sort options. I found what I wanted at an excellent price and delivery was very prompt. Overall an easy to use website and order process.
Very helpful on phone and prompt on delivery. Will defiantly use again.
I was very pleased with my purchase from Nicholls Online. It was a Joma bracelet for a family member. Excellent quality and lovely packaging. very reasonably priced too - the item was much more expensive on other sites. To top all that they delivered direct to the recipient. Excellent service couldn't ask for more
It’s the first time I’ve ordered from Nicholls Online and the service was very prompt and efficient. The clothes were beautifully packaged and the website was well presented and easy to use. Will definitely order from Nicholls again.
Very good service snd the jacket is absolutely perfect / I couldn’t wait for the rain to come yesterday!
Excellent website easily to navigate and place an order. Order arrived quickly and was packed well. I will order again!
A fantastic service to use when you are unable to visit the store. In the past I have received a phone call telling me when my order would be ready when I requested to pick up. Very person centred. Returns are also very easy with no problems at all. Quality of goods is also very important and everything is beautifully packaged.
Loved my purchase, arrived very quickly, great service
Fabulous service, Clogau earrings are stunning and they were on offer too. Postage was perfect quick and reliable and packaged very well.I will definitely be purchasing from here again.
Very good service items came on time and I’m very pleased!!! Definitely would order again.
Beautiful Clogau necklace ordered and received very swiftly. No problems and would use Nicholls again and also would recommend.
Fast efficient service from a lovely shop
A brilliant service, fast and efficient. The provision for returning items is excellent too. Fortunately I didn't need to make use of it as the coat is fabulous and a perfect fit. Diolch Nicholls Online!
Hi My Sister & Niece's family live in Crickhowell, so it is a must to go to Nicholls shops in Crickhowell or Abergavenny, when I visit them, the dress & sandals I have just bought online, are the same as I have bought before in the shops, so it was great to be able to get them online in lockdown, I live in
St Ives Cornwall, so a bit far to your shops. Thanks
My first experience was excellent
Excellent online experience. Kept informed of delivery, item arrived on time. Wouldn't expect anything else from Nicholls.
I regularly buy Gant clothing as I know my sizes & styles that suit me and mainly because I like their clothing. However, the downside is it is on the expensive side. I mainly but when I get gift cards or at sale times. I was surprised to find Nicholls online offered the same shorts I was looking for at a much reduced price. I was worried about the genuine of the product. I received the shorts, in quick time, and can confirm these were 100% the real McCoy and I was delighted with the product. I would thoroughly recommend Nicholls Online and will have no hesitation in using them again. Great prices, great service and great product. Thank you!
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,470 reviews