Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th July 2016
Mandy Eldred-Tyler
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Excellent service. I bought a Barbour sweater. It was cheaper than buying from Barbour directly, was in stock and arrived more quickly. What more could I ask?
Very quick and good service
Great service well packaged fast delivery
Product exactly as described, delivered in good time at a competitive price
Will definitely use you again

Quick dispatch and delivery with tracking to check status. Item as expected for Barbour and a decent price.
I was thrilled with the coat I ordered. It was quick delivery and was packaged superbly.
Very pleased
Excellent service.
Waw! I was amazed at the super quick delivery. I was also delighted to have a package so beautifully packed and of course very happy with the item.
Highly recommended.
Fabulous shop Fabulous staff, even the office staff , go way beyond in every way. To help you. I ordered a jacket on Thursday 👍it was delivered to me on the Saturday, great service, can’t wait to get back in to the shop.
Choice of jackets was good, with plenty of information about the ones I was most interested in, good images too, and price was very competitive. The jacket arrived quickly and fitted perfectly, I'm delighted with the jacket and the service provided by Nicholls. I'll be back on their website soon.... and I can highly recommend them.
Items were despatched on time and delivered perfectly, thankyou ever so much it made my wifes birthday special
Very pleased with my new Barbour Jacket
Well packaged.
Promptly dispatched
Great quick and efficient on line service.
Fantastic service. Ordered a Barbour shirt as a treat to myself on 10th January and it arrived on 12th January. The shirt was also beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. Will definitely use this store again very impressed with the efficiency of service.
Fantastic Service,Delivery and Product
Fantastic service received. Fast delivery, swift response and resolution to my query. Thank you very much!
I love visiting Nicholls in person on a day out to Crickowell and was equally pleased with the online service. Easy to use, checkout straightforward and good delivery time. Even better, my longed for Barbour was in the sale! See you again when lockdown is over but meanwhile I’ll be keeping an eye on the website!
Excellent service and friendly staff, as always!!!
Easy to order. Great price comparison. Ordered a ladies Barbour jacket in sale. Good choice of styles. Efficient communication and speedy delivery. Really pleased with overall customer experience.
I purchased a coat on line and cannot fault the service received.
Coat is awesome too.