Nicholls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicholls Online
Read Nicholls Online Reviews

About Nicholls Online:

Nicholls is a long standing family business, trading since 1925. Our three department stores, based in the beautiful Welsh market towns of Abergavenny, Brecon and Crickhowell, boast an eclectic mix of products - offering menswear, womenswear, country and lifestyle clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories, furniture, home fragrance and unique, interesting items to inspire you when buying gifts for your loved ones.

nichollsonline@wmnicholls.co.uk

Nicholls Online 5 star review on 11th June 2016
Donna Rees
Nicholls Online 5 star review on 19th April 2016
Kirsty Rodgers
Been trying to get a floral pair of Joules Wellingtons for ages,sold out everywhere.Was about to give up when came across Nicholas,had boots in my size at same price as elsewhere.Wellingtons delivered really quickly, excellent service will use again.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Fast service and order complete
First time I had used Nicholls online and found it excellent. The item arrived with a couple of days, beautifully packed . Good communication once I had placed the order and easy to pay. A very good transaction in every way.
Excellent service
I’m so impressed with the choice of quality products and the efficiency of delivery. I ordered on Sunday and scarf arrived on Wednesday. Thank you.
Excellent service, prompt delivery and exactly the jacket I wanted at an excellent price.
Great service and a brilliant coat. It's light, waterproof and I love the colour. The thermal pockets are a masterstroke!
I can’t visit Nicholls at the moment and it is the first time I have purchased anything online from them. The website was easy to navigate and the stacker boxes I ordered arrived promptly and were carefully packed. Thanks you Nicholls, I can’t wait to return.
Fantastic service.Very quick delivery.The jacket I purchased was just as described
Would definitely shop with Nicholls again.
Recommend Nicholls Online
Great service prompt delivery
Order a ladies Barbour jacket, it arrived quickly and is absolutely perfect, I would highly recommend this company
My order arrived really quickly and everything was in a perfect condition. Absolutely love all of it.
Nicholls on line have been excellent to deal with. They sent the product that I ordered immediately and it was delivered within a couple of days.
Also when the product arrived it had a "sale" ticket on it which was less than what I had paid on line. When I telephoned to discuss, the amount in question was refunded there and then.
Excellent service. Thankyou
Easy to view products, delivery was quick, product excellent. I would highly recommend.
I received my order of a Barbour jacket from yourselves within two days of placing my order. I was delighted with the promptness and although Next Day postage was in the order of £4.50 I had the option of free delivery if I had required a slightly longer delivery date.
Returns were free but I had no need of this as the fit of the jacket was perfect and the jacket was ‘as described’.
I was delighted with your service. Thank you.
I would have no hesitation in shopping with you again.
Good quality and quick delivery service
Verygood quality product my wife was very well pleased with her barbour wax coat
Great prices, fast delivery, what more can you ask for.
This was a quick delivery great quality coat pleasant to deal with
My daughter had one, I borrowed it so wanted my own. Arrived very quickly, thank you 😊
Nicholls Online is rated 4.86 based on 2,529 reviews