New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd

About New Venture Products Ltd: New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

Unit 8 The Glenmore Centre
Grove Business Park
Downsview Road

How would you rate New Venture Products Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Trevor Ryan
Verified Buyer
"I haven't actually used the paint (Protectakot) that I purchased yesterday but it comes highly recomended by Big Wilf Bell Muffles etc. The prompt service and deliver was excellent and two free brushes were supplied as promised."
"The 1 ltr can of FLAG Locker/Bilge paint was well priced at a little over £10 and half the price of the alternatives. I have used the paint and it has proved to be an excellent product with great coverage."
Alexander Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Fastest delivery I have every had, with proper bubble bag packaging (abrasive pads)."
"ordered and delivered in 22 hours , brilliant."
Paul Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery but unfortunately the way the item was posted meant the stain sachets were burst upon delivery and leaking through the envelope . I did take pictures and was going to contact but luckily there was enough stain left to do the job and for the cost just didn’t bother . I would use again though but the packaging needs to be better ."
Hi
Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear that a sachet was damaged in transit. The sachets themselves are very robust so we are very surprised to hear that one has been damaged but please get back to us if you would like a replacement or a different one to test.
"I ordered a woodstain sample - good price & arrived really quickly"
Jeremy Meyrick
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online. Very prompt delivery - unfortunately 1 brush instead of 2, but deficiency made good the next day. Well done."
"Very good oil for veneered doors."
Denise Fones
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the next day! excellent!"
"all as specified thanks"
Alison White
Verified Buyer
"I bought some tests which arrived promptly and included a money off voucher. This enabled me to purchase my full-size tins at a discounted price"
Kevin Prentice
Verified Buyer
"Marvelous buch of blokes, very knowledgeable and helpfull"
"Excellent product recieved bang on time thankyou"
"The delivery was very quick."
John Gustar
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and easy to order."
Matthew Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service would highly recommend to anyone I will be ordering again."
Simon Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for product i ordered"
We are very sorry to hear about the problem with your order, the courier has told us that they carded you on the 4th January at 15:17 and was waiting for you to contact them and arrange another delivery day. Unfortunately you did not include a phone number with your order but if you want to contact us we can arrange another delivery day for you.
Jeff Grundy
Verified Buyer
"On the whole very good but just one small criticism I thought may help you, that is to let your customer know when the items are being dispatched prior to them being already dispatched and on the road and suffering a mechanical breakdown. Reason for this albeit I received a welcome tel call from Mark,would be that at that time I was away from home and knowing that a delivery would be imminent I would have not been able to receive them at that time."
John Brown
Verified Buyer
"Have used Omnicote in the past and found it does exactly as it says on the tin. Great product."
"Easy to order and fast delivery. Very good competitive price."
New Venture Products Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 438 reviews