New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd

About New Venture Products Ltd: New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

Unit 8 The Glenmore Centre
Grove Business Park
Downsview Road

Tell us how New Venture Products Ltd made you happy

"Excellent efficient service. Thankss"
"excellent service, and very competitive prices."
"Excellent service and great price. I would highly recommend"
"Very good product, with quick postage"
"Competitive price, easy to purchase on-line and successfully & safely delivered."
"I had used, and been happy with, Flag Metal Paint previously so decided to buy direct from the manufacturer. The service was fantastic, within minutes of placing my order I was contacted by NVP to advise me that my paint would be with me on the following day - I hadn't even asked for next day delivery. Great product and excellent service. Many thanks."
"Super fast delivery, good product."
"excellent service and very quick response and delivery"
"A very easy to use web site with the best price online (what I could find) for the product I required. Delivery arrived the following day on the standard delivery option ( very lucky I suppose ) , and the standard of packaging for the product was excellent, in a very sturdy box with ample bubble wrap completley covering the product. Included with the item an individual A4 instruction sheet containing information on how to use the product from surface preparation to the coverage , application instructions and the product warranty. Although I have not used the product as yet I feel very confident in this company regarding any issues I may encounter."
"Super quick delivery, Very well wrapped and boxed, Will definitely use again ."
"Competitive prices, great customer service and fast delivery."
"Good fast service, thank you."
"Best price for Flag anti-fouling, superb service from the delivery company, I knew to the minute when to expect the delivery, and a pleasant delivery driver. Most impressed."
"Very easy to order item, very quick delivery, could not be happier. Thank you"
"New Venture went out of their way to ensure I got my order. I hadn't completed my address details properly and they took the time to call me twice so they could ensure the order went out that day. Great service - thank you."
"Products arrived promptly with instructions sheet"
"Excellent service. item ordered arrived next day."
"Good service"
"I ordered osmo products. Has brought my wood to life. Great productsGreat service and fast delivery. Will use you again thanks."
"The best price I could find , great service."
New Venture Products Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 622 reviews