New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd
Read New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

About New Venture Products Ltd:

New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

New Venture Products Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Mick Ashdown
New Venture Products Ltd 3 star review on 22nd December 2019
Oliver Wakefield
I ordered a tin of paint at a competitive price, but did not take advantage of the free delivery as I was able to collect it from NVP's premises the following day. The service I received was helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend this company.
Was very pleased with the product i bought value for money
Good communications. Good service. Competive pricing
Very pleased with packaging and service need more varnish not enough
Website ordering straight forward. Order arrived in 5 working days
I was looking for a specialist product to deal with surface rust. NVP has a huge range of products so I had no problem with finding exactly what I wanted. very good customer service, reliable delivery and well packed. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Very happy with the whole process.
Very quick and efficient.
Good price.
Proprietary boat anti fouling...... two 2.5L tins.Product arrive timely with excellent packaging.We missed the first delivery but follow up within 2 days.
NVP provided me with a very professional and efficient service, including products at a competitive price. The website is very informative and easy to use, and I received the products I ordered within a day of placing my order! Would definitely use them again in future.
Link to track delivery didn't work & order hasn't been delivered yet. Shipped on 06/04/21 & no sign of delivery at 12/04/21
We are very sorry to hear about the problems with your delivery, your parcel is currently showing as being at your local delivery depot so should be with you very soon but please note AB34 is 3 -5 working days for deliveries. There are unfortunately some delays at present with most of the courier networks caused by the current circumstances we are under, the 4 day Easter weekend, very high demand and staff shortages. I have asked the courier network to investigate why the tracking system isn't working for your consignment as we have never seen that before.
I ordered a sample which enabled us to choose the best shade before ordering a large tin it lo a lovely natural shade on our larch decking which is about two years old
Good company to deal with Great service and good price.
Really great service with superb communication. Fast tracked delivery and very well packaged
The service was quick and efficient . The product very reasonably priced .
This paint was bought for use on our bowling green surround which we had repaired ( surround was concrete ). The paint went on very nicely by brush and has transformed a tatty, fake ridden bank into a thing of beauty. Time will tell how it stands up to wear and tear, but it looks like it should do the job.
Best price available for flag antifouling. Arrived in 48 hours and the packaging was very secure and suitable for delivering paint. Will use New Venture Products Ltd again.
Does what it says on the tin! An excellent product.
Choosing the product was easy, because I knew what I was looking for. And I got that pot of expensive paint here, at the best price, P&P free.
Good service from Venture Products.
Ordered beeswax polish, haven't used it yet but know it to be good. Ordered from website.
Brilliant, thanks!