New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd

About New Venture Products Ltd: New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

Unit 8 The Glenmore Centre
Grove Business Park
Downsview Road

Tell us how New Venture Products Ltd made you happy

"No very helpful after sale. For whatever reason paint was delivered to billing address, called and tried to get help in reshipping as it a paint product that most couriers won't touch- no help really- wouldn't put themselves out."
We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with our after sales service. The goods were delivered within 48 hours to the shipping address supplied which was also confirmed on two separate order confirmation emails. Once the goods had been delivered our courier's automated delivery system would not have been able to change the delivery address. We phoned you as soon as we received your message and supplied you with the names of suitable couriers as requested.
"Hi Order and delivery went through fine but tins severely damaged of which may be problematic when I open them and then have to reseal the tins after use. Given when opened and not sealed properly contents will start to cure in the tin wasting my money as the products are very exspensive. In hind sight may well have been prudent for me to order smaller tins so any damage in transit would be limited."
"I would love very much to write a review about the New Venture Products paint that I ordered on the 16th of June.However the fact that I have not yet received it makes it somewhat difficult!!"
"Two weeks delivery time. (one day short of two weeks actually) Your above email is incorrect, as you will see below my order was placed and confirmed 27th May 2017 at 12.30 from: New Venture Products - Reviews.co.uk to: mossyboss@gmail.com date: 12 June 2017 at 11:27 subject: FW: Your Review of New Venture Products on Reviews.co.uk mailed-by: amazonses.com Signed by: reviews.co.uk Hi Mary Keith, Thank you for your review, we note that you have stated that the order took two weeks to arrive. My colleague has informed me that unfortunately the mobile number you supplied was not correct and we did not get confirmation of your order from you until the 5th June. Your order was sent out the same day and arrived with you on the 9th which is less than the 5 working days we state for off-shore islands. I am sorry if you are unhappy with the delivery time but because of the nature of the product and your location this is the fastest delivery service available to us, I hope you will consider revising your review and/or changing your rating now we have explained how the goods were sent out to you. Click the link below to edit your original review. Kind Regards New Venture Products Please click here to revise your review from: New Venture Products Ltd to: Mary Keith date: 27 May 2017 at 12:03 subject: Order from NVP Online shop received mailed-by: anti-slip-paint.co.uk Thank you for your order, it has been received successfully. Please quote the order number below when making any queries. NVP Online Shop for Specialist Paints ------------------------------------------------------ Order Number: 24205 Detailed Order Information: https://www.anti-slip-paint.co.uk/account_history_info.php?order_id=24205"
We are very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the length of time with your delivery. Unfortunately until we heard back from you confirming which colour you wanted we could not despatch your item and deliveries to off-shore Scottish islands can take up to 5 working days.
"Product doesn't match the description. Fast delivery & good price. However the description states. Transparent cedar. Will enchance the natural look. When I used the product it was so dark it looked wrong. Overall not very impressed."
New Venture Products Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 584 reviews