New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd
Read New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

About New Venture Products Ltd:

New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

New Venture Products Ltd 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Gary Orr
New Venture Products Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Mick Ashdown
Still havent recieved it.
very helpful
very good service.
I am afraid I cant write a review as I have not received the products I ordered. It has been a slow delivery
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your goods yet. Your order is out for delivery to you today and because of the bank holiday not being a working day it will actually be with you within the advertised delivery date range.
I was asked to write a review before receiving my items - a bit presumptive, plus expensive postage seems to not match up with the delivery service/courier.
We are very sorry to hear that you think £5.95 is expensive for a courier to deliver to Aberdeenshire, it is below what we are charged by our courier ParcelForce, liquids can not be sent in the post. Also because of your location deliveries do take a couple of days longer than usual.
Product out for delivery since 29th June but still haven't received it.
We are sorry to hear that there has been a problem with your delivery, the courier state they attempted delivery on the 2nd and have been waiting to hear back from you, we have now arranged for your order to be put back out for delivery tomorrow.
I purchased the Anti-Slip decking Oil on the 5 May and paid for Zone 1 (1-2 days). Now I appreciate the current situation we are experiencing in this country, but I should not be charged for a service if the time lines are not met. Especially as I have still not received my product and it has nearly been a week!
We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the delivery of your parcel. Our website currently states both on the home page and at the checkout that there is currently a 4 -5 working day delay in the dispatch of all orders. Your parcel was actually sent within 36 hours of you making your order and is due to be delivered to you today which will be within two working days. Unfortunately the current lockdown is causing delays to all suppliers and serious problems within most of the courier networks so we would ask all customers to have some patience and understanding in these uncertain times.
Unable to review haven't received product yet!
We are sorry to hear that the courier has had some difficulties due to the high demand on the lead up to the bank holiday weekend but your parcel is shown as being out for delivery today.
Still waiting for product i ordered
We are very sorry to hear about the problem with your order, the courier has told us that they carded you on the 4th January at 15:17 and was waiting for you to contact them and arrange another delivery day. Unfortunately you did not include a phone number with your order but if you want to contact us we can arrange another delivery day for you.
I am still waiting for it to arrive
The signs were sent out by Royal Mail on the 11th (same day as ordering) by first class post, please check that the package is not at your local sorting office.
New Venture Products Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,369 reviews