New Venture Products Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend New Venture Products Ltd

About New Venture Products Ltd: New Venture Products specialise in supplying and distributing safety, security and protective paints and coatings to the trade and general public. New Venture Products has been selling Protectakote and now its sister product Safekote since 1998 and keep a large range of colours in stock for immediate delivery throughout the UK & Europe both by pallet and courier. New Venture Products also stock all the primers, thinners and application rollers required to get a professional result on most materials.

sales@newventureproducts.co.uk

Unit 8 The Glenmore Centre
Grove Business Park
Downsview Road

Tell us how New Venture Products Ltd made you happy

"Bought Osmo Exterior Gap Sealer. According to the datasheet the date code was already over the shelf life. Contacted New Venture who said he would check and ring me back. Actually it was Osmo technical who rang back and left a message saying the datasheet was wrong and to ring him back if I still needed clarification. Tried to ring Osmo back and got tired of waiting. Have tried ringing Osmo technical several times but continually get message saying they are busy and to ring back later. Not impressed with initially being sold something already out of date or the excuse and not impressed with Osmo technical dept."
"Product and price good from New Venture but let down by poor delivery. Unfortunate that it coincided with bad weather but nevertheless, we received an email advising delivery would be by 4.00pm on Tuesday and it didn’t arrive, after waiting in specially. We phoned and were told it would be with us on Wednesday but once again, it didn’t arrive. When we phoned up on Thursday we were told it would be loaded and delivered later that day and it did eventually turn up. Perhaps just unlucky?"
We are very sorry for the problems with your delivery, unfortunately the recent spate of bad weather caused almost a week's worth of parcels to be backed up at the hub and it takes each branch several days at least to catch up depending on how badly they had been effected. This has been the same for all the parcel networks.
"Paint is very good did order a one litre tin but was sent four small tins as you said had a stock issue. Would have preferred one tin as easier for me .thats the reason not given top marks"
"well I dont really know yet, I put the stuff on the roof 3 days ago and hoped it would not rain and so far it has been good. So ask me again in 6 months however the staff were very helpful ."
"Joining up online was easy & the initial product purchased (Osmo UV Oil) very good. However, on trying to reorder a second tin proved very difficult despite remembering my login details correctly. Could not locate where to place order, seemed to go round in circles online. Ended up phoning to place order. Suggest simplify your online system!"
"Paid for express delivery - still not arrived as of Monday 29th June, no answer from customer services telephone number. Product arrived later Monday 29th June 2015."
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the parcel the next day, very very occasionally the courier will have a problem and we note that you did then receive the parcel on a pre 1 delivery the following working day. I am very sorry that the courier did not answer your phonecall but if you had called us we would have investigated and sorted out your problem. If we can be of any further help please call us on 01235 427000.
"Good price and product information on website. Let down by not showing item I wanted as out of stock. I was able to order an item and pay for next day delivery only to be rung on the day I was expecting it to arrive to say they didn't have it."
We are very sorry for the delay with your order, unfortunately one of the products you ordered was a new Osmo product that had far higher demand than anticipated leaving not only us but also the UK importer and the German manufacturer out of stock.
"Due to "human error" the product I received did not correspond with my order. After a rather heated email the correct product was delivered and the incorrect product sent back. Customer services very apologetic and being honest a satisfactory conclusion. Serves me right for attempting DIY on my birthday!"
New Venture Products Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 583 reviews