NCASS Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Training
Read NCASS Training Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Training made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Easy to use and effective to understand modules
Clear, concise, easy to navigate. Module tests helpful to familiarise with test format.
Frustrating that it’s still not fully compatible with Mac. Painfully slow slide transitions due to audio. Perhaps we could choose to have on or off? Constantly calling to get slides reset after completing each Module. Other than that, great content and easy to understand and complete mini-tests at end of each module.
Perfect for our needs, easy to access.
Great training, well explained and easy to use online, especially for me as I'm not the best on the laptop.
Seems to take ages to go through the modules, but not as long as sitting in a classroom! Was all easy to follow and ‘exam’ at the end was surprisingly straightforward
Great on the hygiene training if it was not for NCASS i would have for got. Thank you for keeping me up to date. Ian The Fish Trawler
Well constructed training modules that clearly explain not only information but the importance behind it.
Simply well done.
It’s good that I can do it in my own time and at home
Excellent training notes and courses
Before starting my food course I was torn between NCASS and another provider... well I made an excellent choice to go with NCASS. Very well structured and up to date with current UK changes.
Excellent system to use, easy to follow and understand. I have all my staff on this training and they are all excited to be achieving their food hygiene certificates.
Interesting talk through and well explained with some videos Just fun and good with good knowledge
Great training easy to follow on line
This course is very easy to learn it, good information and very useful! Well done NCASS Team!
Comprehensive and easy to follow training
It was great. Thank you
A simple supportive efficient system.
The training made me learn a lot about hygiene in the kitchens and more
NCASS Training is rated 4.61 based on 1,985 reviews