NCASS Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Training
Read NCASS Training Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Training made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Unfortunately as I went through the online training I found spelling mistakes and incorrect answers. I informed NCASS but rather than being thankful was treated as being nuisance. Was only trying to help NCASS
Hi Richard,

It saddens me to hear this from one of our customers, we always take on board any feedback good or bad regarding our training as this assists us to shape the next course. We have an in-house team continually working on updates and alterations with the courses and I would personally like to hear from you on the mistakes you've found so that they can be passed on to the relevant staff.

If you can spare some time, call into the office on our main line and ask to speak with me.

Kind Regards,
James Milford - Business Development Manager
It's very in-fpeth and actually forces you to complete the modules screen by screen before taking the test. So there's no way to short-cut it, and while this can be frustrating, you're forced to learn :-) so in my view it's the best training around
Very interactive
This training course (level 3 food hygiene) was awful. It was boring, repetitive and buggy. It needs major improvement and I’m happy to give full feedback as to how this can be done. I’m disappointed as this has all previously been pointed out by our business around 1 year ago and no action has been taken on improvements.
Great way how to learn :)
Excellent resource with brilliant staff to answer any queries.
A clear and efficient learning experience of an utmost importance and of precious assistance. Thank you for all NCASS
A really poor piece of elearning. Too slow moving between screens. Some test questions ambiguous. I found this with all the elearning I’ve done with you. I’m an experienced elearning developer/writer and your courses don’t engage the learner and are frustrating because of the time it takes for the continue button to appear. I don’t know what software was used to create the courses but you need to change it. All your courses need rewriting with a focus on engaging the learner.
Very slow, didn’t need person repeating words on screen all the time, when it was written down, there should be an option to switch voice off, it wasn’t clear on questions on modules what the answers should be, the information wasn’t given to be tested on at the end. The test at the end was simpler than earlier module questions, although there were some ambiguous questions!
There is really no need to have a timer for the last test as it gives the person taking the test more pressure either remove the timer or raise the time allowed as some people read slowly compared to others.
Frustrating rather than Happy. This test took far longer than it needed to due to the painfully slow loafing of the slides and no function to be able to move on quicker. I took this at work along with 19 others who all expressed their frustration at how long it took.
It covered every area, it is comprehensive and easy to understand. Coming from a medical background, it was mind blowing to see issues regarding bacteria, illness and wellbeing quite connected to the handling of food. This course is a necessity and I'm glad I did it.
it was easy to follow
It clarified many of the things I was unsure about regarding starting a catering business
The training was good and useful. However, I was concerned by a number of spelling/grammatical errors which could be confusing for some people and the fact that some of the questions on the test did not seem to have been covered in the training.
I recently studied Level 2 Food Safety / Level 1&2 HACCPS / LPG Safety - I must say the training was simple and intuitive. I passed all exams so am delighted that I am now ready to trade from my coffee truck with the knowledge that require to make my business a success as well as adhering to national standards. Excellent job NCASS!!
As a manager sourcing courses for staff across multiple sites, the online set up and access is a perfect way to facilitate consistent training across our company. The log ons are easy to use and feedback from the team is that the sessions are informative, helpful and straightforward.
Easy access, good login system for trainees. In depth content, easy to use system for working though modules. Was some variation on speed of delivery when certificates were posted. Overall great system.
The course is well put together and is clearly aimed at teaching the student and testing their knowledge, rather than just getting people passed in hygiene as seems to be the case with others
This course gave me a thorough and in depth knowledge in a variety of subjects which are invaluable to me as the owner of a new coffee shop. Parts of the course I found particularly interesting and informative included licensing, food poising, pest control and legislation.
NCASS Training is rated 4.61 based on 1,986 reviews