NCASS Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Training
Read NCASS Training Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Training made you happy
Fab course
As always, you can always feel confident
With anything that comes from ncass
They cover all bases. To help mobile caterers stay up to date with new rules and regulations.
As always NCASS training was a pleasure to do . I’ve gained some valuable information for my business
Online staff very helpful! Got my issues resolved quickly & efficiently. Would recommend NCASS to new members.
A great way of keeping up to date and a reassurance for customers knowing that you meet current legislation
Fantastic course, training well presented and easy to follow, highly recommend
The Training online was absolutely amazing
Good and easy to understand training. Recommend it
Very useful training and was free for members !!

Thanks
Clear, concise and worthwhile.
Easy, clear and simple
Clear, precise information delivered in a simple and effective format, covering all learning practices.
A lot of information could be made a bit shorter, each model
Very impressed again with NCASS, easy to follow and complete with an understanding of what your doing.

Thanks again to everyone at NCASS for making my life easier.

Thanks again to everyone at NCASS for making my life easier.
Gave all the info in a fairly concise form, easy to use.
I was training using my iPad rather than a computer, so perhaps this was why I could not hear any audio - but if audio was also accessible in the course, it could be helpful to have the option to access it or toggle it off.
The slides were clear and it was nice to be able to review your mini quiz answers.
Very important information were in bold but also could be underlined to highlight this the importance too.
More interactive exercises/tests could be used to help retain or exercise the information read, as well as add variety to the Training.
Great. very thorough and a nice touch to put details on our dashboard for EOs. Thank you NCASS
It was hard for me, but the good things don,t come easily. I learn a lot as a business owner, I gain more knowledge that I will apply when it comes to dill with food safety.
It was clear and well written.
NCASS Training is rated 4.63 based on 2,220 reviews