NCASS Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Training
Read NCASS Training Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Training made you happy
Extremely informative training
Covid training was informative and easy to follow, it's good to be able to give the customer the confidence you know what your doing
Easy to follow, course notes provided. 10/10
Easy to digest information. Mini quiz helps retain what you learn
the cbt was clear, quick to navigate, well layed out and well explained.
A clear understanding information given to understand the importance of Covid 19.
Super easy to follow, really clear presentations.
So great, the course is very useful and easy to understand. Thanks NCASS !!
very good and informative
Clear informative training covering legal requirements and good practice. Able to dip in and out which was very convenient.
Very easy and simple. it was very clear what i had to do .just great
Experience was excellent
User friendly training module programme.
Very clear and straight forward study slides. Ability to go back in the notes and recap prior to testing.
Very informative, well explained
The first rule of doing a presentation is that you don't simply read from the slides. Unfortunately, this training session has a voiceover that simply reads directly from the slides and doesn't allow you to continue until you've listened to it all. I can take in information much better by reading it than by listening to it, so this is a complete waste of time. As a result I found myself muting it, multitasking and probably retaining less information than I would have if the software simply let me read the course material at my own pace. The training materials (pest control module, slide 12) contain a reference to the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF). MAFF hasn't existed since 2002, when it became DEFRA, so the course materials apparently haven't been updated in 19 years!!! Goodness only knows what other new information from the last 19 years hasn't been included. I'd also prefer it if the certificate could be printed out at home - I have an EHO inspection next Monday and I don't know if the laminated copy will turn up in time. Good job I already have Level 2 so I'm legal, but it would be better to at least have an option to print out something in the interim.
I was pretty nervous to start this course but it was written and explained straight to the point and easily able to take in the knowledge. I'm looking at completing Level 3 too and from how well I understood the course for level 2, I'm sure I'll be just fine o the next course. Thank you :D
Good coverage of all food safety from management down to operational methods
Very good experience for me. Thank you so much!
Content is fine a few typos but what is frustrating is having to redo a few of the modules as it freezes I clicked the top button as advised and it restarted the whole thing again 4o odd frames!
NCASS Training is rated 4.64 based on 2,654 reviews