NCASS Training Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend NCASS Training

How would you rate NCASS Training ?

Nicola
"I passed :-) Easy and some cross overs with H&S training but learnt some things along the way"
Maz@theroadhoggroup
Maz@theroadhoggroup
Verified Buyer
"all the written and spoken are in simple format and not time related very easy to work with"
A Ali
"It is the best food hygiene training I have ever seen there was everything in the course each and every thing has been included to make sure that the food handlers have all the relevant knowledge to make sure that food which goes out is safe for human consumption without any risk to customers."
"Very informative and well organised."
"Very happy !!!"
"It was so easy to follow."
George Willis
Unverified Reviewer
"Booking the course was not smooth- I had to phone for guidance. I went straight to the test without the training(as had done 3 years ago and feeling confident!) and found a number of questions with really quite ambiguous questions and answers and really not sure what answer you were looking for. The summary of the test at the end should tell you what the right answers were as I wasn't any wiser being told what I had answered was wrong!"
Stephanie Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"The modules were easy to follow and allowed you enough time to take notes down that you might need later during the test."
"Easy to follow slides, questions and answers with scenarios pertaining to actual reality."
"I am happy with this"
"I was able to build on my previous training and didn’t have to start all over again from scratch. I was able to dip into modules I wanted to revise without having to reread all of it. I liked the facility for printing out the information as a hard copy so I could revise without having to be online and file the info for future reference. I found the question sessions in each module helpful for appraising how much info I had absorbed"
"It was long but at least its done!"
"It helped by making the training clear and understandable"
"Good explanation of the situations. Easy reading."
"The questions are very difficult to understand and sometimes don't make sense."
"Interesting, simple and to the point."
"A very thorough and in-depth training course which was easy to access and work through."
"Quick and easy access, and each module was clear and concise, easy to move through the course modules."
"Clear and concise information but lots of spelling errors"
"Very happy. I’ve learned a lot . Txs Tarcisio"
"Keeps my business running the way it should"
"It was very easy to understand and I could take the test again if I wanted to, there was no pressure."
"Well explained and illustrated slides. Useful notes and easy to go back if you want to re-read something."
NCASS Training is rated 4.60 based on 1,110 reviews