NCASS Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Training
Read NCASS Training Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Training made you happy
Ncass training are really good they give you all the help and support you need thanks again great
Fairly Straightforward
Course is very well presented and easy to understand. Like the way you can proceed at your own pace leaving you relaxed througout. Highly recommend their training structure.
Very thorough and straightforward training course. Great to be able to complete online!
Great course easy to follow
Found this course really easy to take on board would recommend it.
Great course ! Well structured and concise!
I found the slide presentation very clunky, it did not give the option to move on when you had read the information and subsequently was much more time consuming than necessary.
Relaxed and able to do it in my own environment.
Good being able to review answers to see which areas I was not sure about. Areas covered are relevant and thorough
Very easy steps to follow. Nice little mini quiz after each module.
Very good, I'm satisfied with the information and learning provided.
Very interactive
the training is good, sometimes the question are not connected to specific things discussed in the presentation. web interface can be improved, sometimes it gets stuck (I use chrome)
Clear and Easy to understand
Really good training thank you
I found the training very good, it was well planned and structured. 100% worth every penny.
The course was described as 11 to 12 hours. This was completed by me in about 15 hours over the course of a couple of weeks. The woman narrating the course has a very annoying tone. I can read the content quicker than her speaking it and this leads to much frustration as I have to wait for her to "catch up" before I can press the "proceed" button. A lot of the time I've found I've had to log out and back in again as the content was stuck on one slide, this happens a lot with every module on the course. Course doesn't work well on an iPad either. How do I access my certificate????
Clear and Concise
A well packaged coarse, simple user interface, easy to understand explanations make good sense of a wide ranging subject.
NCASS Training is rated 4.61 based on 1,926 reviews