NCASS Training Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend NCASS Training

How would you rate NCASS Training ?

Nicola
"I passed :-) Easy and some cross overs with H&S training but learnt some things along the way"
Maz@theroadhoggroup
"all the written and spoken are in simple format and not time related very easy to work with"
"It is the best food hygiene training I have ever seen there was everything in the course each and every thing has been included to make sure that the food handlers have all the relevant knowledge to make sure that food which goes out is safe for human consumption without any risk to customers."
"Good clear throurough course which met my needs. A bit repetitive in places. Was surprised when there was a test at the end - i thought the multi choice at each module's end was the assessment! A couple of grammatical / spelling errors noted as follows Deserts - dry sandy areas; desserts are puddings Don'ts not don't's"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Easy to negotiate and simple to follow"
"Interesting course well documented."
"I found the training very informative, and the material was delivered in a very user friendly manner."
"Training program easy to use"
"Thanks for the course, it was a great experience!"
"I initially began the training with the volume off, then realised the reason why the slides were slow was due to them keeping pace with the narrative! Some of the narrative is different from the words on screen, that could perhaps do with reviewing, but otherwise it was straight forward and helpful. The test didn't enable me to change my answer once I'd clicked my choice, so at least I know to choose carefully in future!"
"Its worth your time. You can learn a lot. Thanks NCASS."
"Very informative, thank you."
"I really enjoyed the course and have learned a lot thankyoul"
"I thought the. Intent for this course was well relayed and concise, it was a pleasant learning experience and being able to do it over a few modules at a time was a bonus in my busy schedule!"
"Some of the wording for a selection of questions was quite confusing."
"The training is to a good level of detail and also interesting. The only improvement could be making it possible to skip slides before the voice has finished speaking, as I read them much faster and had to sit and wait"
"Good for the purpose it is intended. It also prompts you to think about doing a course to cover the areas that may not be covered in the course. Convenient and thorough in the areas covered on this course."
"Way too slow between pages"
"The training was clear and covered the material very well. Everything included was necessary. The subject matter was well organised and presented in a logical manner. I would happily come back to you for further training There were several typos and the narrator mispronounced quite a few words. One question on a mini test had duplicate answers. It may be less daunting to divide up the larger modules, 40 plus slides looks like a huge mountain to climb ! The course notes were disappointing, instead of slides a concise written version is easier to use as a reference text."
"Spent for hours past the first stage , to then have a difficult timed test at the end which I failed. Can’t help but think this is a money maker to pay 30 pound again."
"Hygiene level 2 was very comprehensive and easy to follow and informative. HACCP was little confusing, repetative and lots of jargon."
"Hi! A really thorough and well structured course. It allows flexibility in time and pace and above all it gives me peace of mind with respect to doing the right thing by my customers and the society at large. Getting your training right is an absolute first step if you are thinking of building a sustainable business that your customers grow to love and trust."
"too slow between pages"