NCASS Training Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend NCASS Training

How would you rate NCASS Training?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Detailed explanatory in a way that made me adapt the information quick. All issues analyzed in a simple language that I could easily understand. Thank you very much"
Pat
"The training did take a while to do, so I was not able to do it all in the same session, but when I came back to it, I could quickly flip through the presentation notes to refresh myself on what I had already learnt, and then move on to the next modules. The slides loaded quickly, and the voice was clear, and I moved on at my own pace. The exam was short, and multi-choice. I was nervous, but knowing I could retake it again if needs be helped. Knowing that I could take the exam again, ensured that I did not have to wait for weeks for the results. I would recommend this course and exam to everyone who needs to take this exam, and we shall be re-taking the exam here in 3 years time to keep our EHO happy. Thank you NCASS."
"Great and lovely"
Mudassar Yasin
Unverified Reviewer
"Very professionaly dome."
George Archer
Verified Buyer
"very easy to follow and informative."
"A very well-explained course."
"At the end of several modules I was asked to log in and taken back to slide 4 or 5 of that module even though I had already completed it. There is no way to skip forward so the whole process took an awful lot longer than it should have and was extremely frustrating."
"The training could be improved if a variety of voices were used to help maintain interest, also some of the later modules 6 & 7 stopped working part way through so ended having to repeat some parts which was a little frustrating. Otherwise good."
"i passed it"
"It was very thorough and the illustrations made it less dull!"
"This is a good site however it took longer than I thought it would have."
"Easy to complete at home or in workplace enjoyed updating my food hygiene knowledge"
"Very helpful"
"This course easy to understand when I m watching presentation,"
"We sectioned and explained."
"Great course content, well written and easy to understand, multiple choice at the end testing but fair."
Jane Butler
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed the course and it done it in stages and answer questions after each course plus you can complete the course in your own time no pressure and it was very understandable."
Verified Buyer
"good training, i think more interactive questions should be asked while going through modules"
Coprigent Prigent
Verified Buyer
"I had time to do it on my way, which means that I often needed to search words translation in a dictionary ! I liked the voice and the illustrations. Clear content. Merci !"
"Really easy set up and guidance."
"It’s a long course but covers all essential aspects of training."
NCASS Training is rated 4.60 based on 927 reviews