NCASS Training Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend NCASS Training

How would you rate NCASS Training?

Nicola
"I passed :-) Easy and some cross overs with H&S training but learnt some things along the way"
Maz@theroadhoggroup
"all the written and spoken are in simple format and not time related very easy to work with"
"It is the best food hygiene training I have ever seen there was everything in the course each and every thing has been included to make sure that the food handlers have all the relevant knowledge to make sure that food which goes out is safe for human consumption without any risk to customers."
"Very thorough, alot to take in."
"Easy to follow online tutorial with all the salient points"
"Very good thank you"
"I GOT IT CORRRECT ON MY SECOND ATTEMPT its very interesting thank you ncass"
"Very informative. I also liked that as I'm quite busy I could finish a module then log off and come back to it later, So no times restraints. Very pleased with the outcome."
"Reassuringly thorough (and very interesting) training. I really learned a lot and feel much better equipped to embark on my food business journey! Highly recommend."
"great training, easy to use. lots of useful information"
"It went over all the information I needed. I learned from this course. The one thing that I have a issue with is all the spelling errors in the course. Please have someone edit the entire course."
"Fab training in the comfort of your own home!"
"Brilliant instructions and visuals."
"The training was a valuable and accessible platform to attain training for the HACCP Levels 1 & 2. My only gripe is that the slides kept sticking and one of the slides had no voice over consistent to the rest of the course."
"The Course is a little long winded but very informative, it has taught me some pieces of information that I did not know, I now feel that I can improve my working practice that little bit more, which is always good"
"Easy step by step training, very informative and although a little more expensive than some of its competitors, worth the extra few pounds. Look forward to receiving my certificate! Thank you NCASS!"
"Very helpful"
"Great learning process, a lot in the course, it covers a lot."
"I found this way of doing the training via online modules really helpful as you can do it at your own convenience."
"Good to be able to do the course at your own pace. Modules can be completed over time which helps as there are many disruptions and interruptions in this business. All slides are clear and concise."
"Very long modules"
"Very reasonably priced. Excellent slideshow which is easy to read and understand."
"The course was well worded and easily to understand .....it helped aswell u could go back and finish the course anytime you wanted ....."
NCASS Training is rated 4.58 based on 1,270 reviews