NCASS Training Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend NCASS Training

How would you rate NCASS Training?

Verified Buyer
"all the written and spoken are in simple format and not time related very easy to work with"
A Ali
A Ali
"It is the best food hygiene training I have ever seen there was everything in the course each and every thing has been included to make sure that the food handlers have all the relevant knowledge to make sure that food which goes out is safe for human consumption without any risk to customers."
Elissavet Anastasiou
Elissavet Anastasiou
"Detailed explanatory in a way that made me adapt the information quick. All issues analyzed in a simple language that I could easily understand. Thank you very much"
"My whole experience was good I am not very academic but found this was easier than I thought it would be. Thankyou"
"Good quality of information but I read far quicker than the lady reading it so would be good if had the ability to jump through"
"Easy to understand"
"Clear and concise. A little trouble on a couple of modules when the page stuck. Otherwise very informative."
"It raise the awareness on Food Hygiene and improve your understanding of key points."
"Quick, easy and reliable"
"I used to be in the Navy and the course refreshed my dwindling brain cells :-) Highly recommended."
"Content was good and helpful However, main disadvantage is how long it takes to skip to the next slide. It is very patience testing and distracts from learning the content. I understand that you want to ensure people read the slide, but this is counterproductive. Maybe set a minimum number of seconds rather than waiting till all the content has been read out. It was very frustrating."
Leon's Home Baking
Verified Reviewer
"I liked the training course, it was informative but it didn't overload me, being able to download a pdf of all the slides is very helpful for future reference. I would suggest NCASS to add a pause and skip button for the slides, but that's the only improvement I can think of. Very satisfied with this product."
"Simple and informative"
"Knowledge"
"I was able to complete the course within the comfort of my own home. It took 4 hours to complete very informative."
Martin Wells
Verified Buyer
"very easy to understand & complete - comfortable learning tool for everyone"
"It was very convenient to be able to sit at home, and do it at my own leisure."
"It was comprehensive and gave a good overview. Particularly interesting? The biological side! It certainly makes you want to comply with safety standards."
"I like affordable price, easy to use website. Thanks"
"I required a food safety certificate. I now have one."
Dolly Birds Catering
Verified Reviewer
"Yes the training was easy to follow. It would be good to be able to skip any pages that are not relevant to your business. There are also some spelling mistakes throughout - a bit picky I know - sorry"
"Well paced, not patronising, informative, easy to remember."
NCASS Training is rated 4.60 based on 1,016 reviews