Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Stephen Leatham
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Chris Thomas
Buon prodotto dal gusto piacevole
I am always very happy to order products from Na'vi Organics, they are prompt, trust worthy and pleasant to deal with and the Navi Honey is wonderful tasting so I can highly recommend this company from past experience with them
Bought Barley grass juice powder. Lovely product, totally recommend it.
Very good products! Love the quality and service (quick delivery in the Netherlands and very helpful when you have questions by phone). Also happy that the website states a lot of info wrt sourcing and testing products from China.
Without question the best source for high quality mushroom powder.
Exceptional quality products! I have bought reishi from Na’vi Organics and another well distributed and known brand at the same time in order to see the difference between 2 products.
I must say Na’vi Organics has outperformed in starting from thoughtful packaging, higher concentration potency and the remarkable taste!
Since 2002 I have been vegetarian, then vegan and at some point raw vegan and have been always looking at how to enrich my diet with quality minerals, vitamins, supplements, etc and with a big confidence would highly recommend Na’vi Organics products to everyone!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2020
Excellent customer service and quality of products. Thank you
I heard about the quality of Navi organics from a respectable source, Navis is probably the best source in Europe for your organic quality foods, wild harvested is always better. I could immediately feel the effects of the pine pollen product in my cup of coffee. Thanks very much ๐Ÿ™‚
I'm so impressed with Na'vi Organics. The quality of the products are amazing. I placed quite a big order and ordered 3 different types of Miso too. The quality of the Miso Paste is by far the best I've ever had. Na'vi Organics has introduced to various things that I never thought I would try and yes, they taste delicious, like the "Bee Bread". The honey is so good too~Thank you Na'vi Organics for the products :)
Good quality products at very reasonable price
Great buying experience with Na'vi. Order delivered efficiently and carefully packaged. My pure raw honey is totally delicious. I'm thrilled to have discovered Na'vi for their high quality products.
Quality products...fast delivery!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I highly recommend๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Amazing product
Excellent service
Amazing and unique products! Very speedy and secure delivery - even in this current situation! It was my first order but for sure it won’t be the last one! Thank you!
I used to buy my raw honey from another supplier and thought that was good, but yours is EVEN BETTER !!
Absolutely delicious!! I am now on my 7th or 8th jar of ghee. Absolutely love it!! Have also ordered the raw honey and the tonic gold to try. Also delicious. Although a little on the pricey side, you get what you pay for.
Always receive ordered goods well packaged and with fast delivery. Will be ordering again and would highly recommend.
I love the products and really fast delivery! Highly recommend!
I love shopping with Na'vi. I am from Japan and can say their unpasturised miso is really good. I also love their bee bread and kamut grass juice power. Wonderful quality that I can trust and great customer service when you need help. Very professional and I come back to them time and time again.
Thank you! :-)