Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
I’ve been taking Panax ginseng for awhile now & overtime my health has improved , I feel more vibrant more energetic more focused , the effects don’t happen overnight but slowly & subtlety you start to feel the benefits , this is an excellent addition to my health regime & recommend it to anyone who looking to improve there health
Pure quality product and a great tasting ghee butter. Bought it for my autistic son; he loves the taste.
Tried this product for 3 weeks and can really see a difference in energy levels and physical fitness.
Great product. Has helped me a lot with my anxiety and stress.
Been a month now and I can definitely see the effects of this product. My energy levels are high and libido is more than before too. Five stars for Navi Organics.
Have been using Navi ginseng for 2 years now. Always have been happy with the effects. Pure and effective. Nothing from any other retailer I have tried, compared to this product.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Clean and potent. Tongkat Ali has helped me in so many different areas of my mental and physical life. Would definitely buy again.
Really nice products and very quick delivery. Will buy again.
Within a week I can feel a different level of energy and calmness at the same time. This product is really potent and has really helped me with my libido as well. Wife has started calling me a bunny !
I have tried ginseng from so many different places, but never have I felt any major difference after taking it. Navi Organics ginseng is so different, I felt the effects within a week of taking it. My mind was more clear and calm and I had more energy to do things and concentrate more easily.
Have just started taking Tongkat Ali and will not be able to review the effectiveness but the product seems to be very genuine and pure. Will not doubt anything when it comes to Navi Organics. Will come back and write another review on the effects as well.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Have been ordering ginseng from Navi Organics for almost 1 year now and every time the product delivers in what it says. So pleased to have found this company.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Brilliant company and brilliant products.
Great company, absolutely clean and pure products and very reasonable prices.
There is not much I can add on top of what others have mentioned. Brilliant company, finest products and reasonable prices. In the end a very very happy customer.
We are buying multiple products from Navi. Mostly ghee which we use almost every-time and for everything. One is always empty but not cleaned yet, one being used and one new ready to be opened. Whatever you buy, it has a great taste and quality.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Very good quality Reishi powder thank you will order again
Been using the Barley Grass Juice Powder & Elixir Supreme for one week now, and wow what a difference! I've been recovering from leukemia and chemotherapy which left me with chronic IBS, chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia which has been going on for over 18 months now. I've tried pretty much every supplement out there and spent a small fortune in the process. After just a few days using these two products my diarrhea stopped completely and I have so much more 'normal' energy, sometimes even often a happy 'buzzing' sensation :) I will definitely be taking for a longer period to see how things progress, plus recommending to family & friends. I only wish I'd found these products sooner. These powders should be standard food in hospitals in my opinion. Na'vi should get these reviewed by YouTubers & IG'ers etc... But anyway a huge thanks to you for getting these products out there as they are! Cheers, James. UK.
Very happy with Na’vi Organics protects, good quality and price. Keep fairly quickly too.
Delicious ghee, vinegar and tea. Very good quality!!
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,087 reviews