Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

hello@naviorganics.uk

Navi Organics Ltd
Achnanellan
Acharacle
Argyll

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy
Great selection of quality organic products...
Phenomenal product and phenomenal Company. The services and care provided by Na’vin Organics is first class and I just love buying from them. I’m very fussy about who I purchase my magical potions and lotions from. These are the real deal and have great energy.

I use the Florida Water for cleaning before, during and after healing treatments which I do. I love the smell and using it to clear negative energy away. I also use it round my house and outside. I was recently working at The Airport and took it with me and helped me stay focussed and grounded.

Thank you very much and keep up the great work.
I have found Na'vi Organics to be thoroughly professional from their website, the quality of their products, to the ordering process, excellent packaging and exceptionally efficient delivery service. I highly recommend them to all my students and fellow therapists.

Marguerite Brady
School Director
www.bradyafricanreflexology.com
Excellent service, great packaging and most importantly amazing product. The barley green juice powder has made a big difference in my overall well-being, thank you Na’vi Organics!
I was concerned that the BGJP had been repackaged in a glass bottle rather than a brown envelope as it would not be so convenient for travelling with. I was advised that the bottle was better as the powder congealed in the envelope. I have been happy with the advice and the powder in the bottle has been good.
As a long term user on tonic herbs and having tried various top end brands over the years, Naavi Organics have some of the best quality tonic herbs I have experienced. I am particularly fond of their ginseng and cistanche extracts which are helping my chronic health issues quite a lot. I look forward to trying some of the other tonic herbs available. If you are curious and sceptical as I was I highly recommend you give them a try
I have been buying navi products for about a year and I find them the best quality products compared to others from other companies i have tried and would highly recommended them to anyone. Best health products on the market with a fantastic friendly professional service.
I absolutely love the taste of my food when cooking with this Ghee and adding it to my vegetables. It has a lovely creamy taste. It’s important that the cows who produce this are grass fed. Since increasing my “good fats” I have dropped 20lbs of body fat since Jan 2018! Thank you!
The product seems to be in good quality although a bit pricy.
I am SO Impressed with this company. Fast delivery in Dark Glass jars, so good to re-use OR recycle. Product quality is the BEST. I recommend this company, to anyone who will listen.
Kamut grass powder is the best. You cannot get plain Kamut grass powder in the States; it is always mixed with alfalfa which I am allergic to. Love this product for energy and health. Tastes very fresh and delicious.
I have tried a number of their products and I found them to be of excellent quality and organic. everything is very clean and professionally packaged. They put a lot of efforts into sourcing the best products and it shows when you try them.
I rang Na'vi Organics to order some Shilajit and spoke to the owner. She was absolutely fantastic, she answered all my queries and showed immense passion in the products they sold. I was given a discount every time i ordered and also received samples of products which were similar in nature. It was a real pleasure talking and dealing with you.
I would recommend this wheat grass juice powder. It is a more vibrant green than others that I have bought.
I prefer to buy it in larger amounts because there is an excellent discount.8
This company is true to its ethics, everything they sell is pure organic. The products are ones you can trust. Also excellent packinging and fast delivery. I have brought 5 or 6 different products from them, all have been exceptional. I intend to continue getting my organic products from them in future, no other organic company comes close, to the quality of their products. Even after only 6 weeks, my health is improving each day, I decided to go organic as I have stage two lung cancer. I understand that going organic will not cure me, how ever the Navi Organic products are giving me some help with my body, each week I feel a little better. I fully endorse them, because of their no nonsense ethics in producing in what I would regard as some of the best organic products on the market today. If not the very best. Thank you. William
Na'vi offers herbal remedies which are hard to source in the UK. I've found the containers used are suitably preserving being a dark light-excluding glass, a classier touch! I will keep in contact with Na'vi and will order again soon.
First off, I feel compelled to mention that I had just been thinking of Na'vi Organics and opened my Kindle Fire with the express purpose of going to the Na'vi website to figure out what my next order should be, when I saw the most recent email in my box was an invitation to submit a review - quite a noteworthy coincidence, in my opinion!
As anyone who has done a lot of comparison shopping knows, there are a lot of companies out there selling herbs. Some factors that enter into my consideration are 1) price-relative-to-quality, 2) personableness of the company, 3) offering of unusual/difficult-to-find items. To me, Na'vi rates high in all three areas. In using their products I've always had the feeling that they were high quality and were really worth the reasonable price. When there was a delay in transit (due to a problem with the carrier which only happened once) I contacted Na'vi and the fellow who responded was as helpful as he could have been under the circumstances - and I was basically left with the sense that this is a relatively small company that does what they can to do things right. In my own jargon, I call such an enterprise a "Righteous Company" - like violin luthiers, organic farmers and the like: businesses upon which ongoing positive civilization (to some degree) depends. I realize that the foregoing may come across as hyperbole but I'm just presenting a perspective, in all sincerity.
-Blake Conley
Since my first trial purchase of Navi Organics wheat grass juice powder, I have noticed a very definite increase in my energy levels and feeling of well being. If I run out and don`t re-order fairly promptly, my energy levels slide quite quickly. I wouldn`t be without it now and my wife has now joined me as she has come to appreciate the benefits. Thank you for a wonderful product and no...I don`t have shares in Na`vi ! :-) it really is that good.
Out of this world top level products. When only the best will do!
As an avid herbal connoisseur for many years and having tried hundreds of different herbal; extracts of this nature I have been extremely impressed with the quality of the herbs from Na'vi, I also love the packaging in glass jars and labelling and the customer service has been impressive ! 10/10
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,156 reviews