Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
Always excellent service, deliveries on time and love the produce.
I have purchased various products from Na'vi over the years and I have never been disappointed with the prompt and friendly service and the quality of the produce.
I love this product!
The order arrived promptly without any delay. This was my second purchase of Japanese Miso, I think I am getting addicted! The Miso is beautiful, full of flavour and not very salty. I usually add a little fresh coriander leaves and spring onions - delicious!
I have bought this product for 3rd time now. I love it and I use it daily.
Fabulous honey tastes delicious and full of flavours so different to shop honey . Highly recommended and will be ordering more . Thank you.
Best products on the market! I have tried other companies but the quality and service never matches up to theirs. I hope they continue as I will be ordering from them only for a lifetime!
Great service!
The items arrive promptly and the products are high quality and easy to use.
Ordered Tigernut and delivered. Nice product and excellent service.
Product seems of very high quality compared to other similar products on the market and of excellent value, also arrived very promptly and in excellent condition! Will definitely be buying here again.
Great product, excellent customer service
always a great quality product with the service to match.
It's not been too long since I started taking it but I did feel more energized and I need less sleep than before.I will update when I pass the 3 months trial :)
parcel arrived quickly and I am very happy with my purchase and will be back for more and would happily tell my friends.
I love this company! They have excellent customer service, great products and quick and secure delivery. I thoroughly trust the quality of their products as i have seen excellent results from them in the years that i have been buying from them. I do not hesitate to recommend them and in fact urge buying from them!! Great work!
i am so happy i found your company. all of your products are superb quality
I had been buying my tonic herbs from a well known company in Australia so was really pleased to discover Na’vi who also utilise TMC approach and philosophy. The response to a question I raised was personal, thorough, and evidence-based, giving me real confidence. Pleased to say I am enjoying my first purchase (Cordyceps Militaris fruiting body extract) and have found my ‘go to’ company.
Great products, I buy the honey from Na'vi Organics, and I have to say, it's the best honey I have tasted. It's a beautiful texture and lovely delicate flavour. The delivery is always very speedy. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you
Great website layout, good selection of quality products, and love that this company is ethical. Another great touch is that you can collect gemstones for every purchase. I also love that they sell fermentation kits, as I make my own apple cider vinegar and sauerkraut regularly.
Na’vi are the most excellent products, I have had their ghee which was simply delicious, and now their barley grass juice powder which is the highest quality.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,080 reviews