Native Skatestore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Native Skatestore
Read Native Skatestore Reviews

1912612229

Tell us how Native Skatestore made you happy
Nice product, great service and fast shipping. Whats not to like. I live en Copenhagen, Denmark - and unless Brexit is an obstacle, I will remain customer. Thank you!
Great service and quick delivery
Excellent product, excellent tracking options!
Really happy with my online purchase, always have great products here! Ordered a few times from these guys and always get great service and fast delivery
Quick service and very happy with the stuff I bought, would recommend.
Grest store
Good fast delivery
Great range of stock and even sent me a free set of bones truck bushes when some exploded on a complete i purchased , cant recommend enough
This company has a professional ethic. Their packaging, pricing, and shipping methods are outstanding.
Really good customer service, the t shirts I ordered were exactly as described and arrived quickly - I returned one (I’d ordered the same in multiple sizes) and getting a returns number was really easy and straightforward
Great service
No fuss shopping online. Glad to see a lot more pins to choose from than before. We love pins and NSS has some cool ones.
Thanks and recomended!
Great price, easy transaction, fast free delivery. What more could you ask for. 👍
Absolutely excellent in communication, delivery and products.
Everything bang on point. Goods despatched next working and received the following working day. All material correct and well packaged. Would recommend and use again.
Great choice at Native Skatestore and swift delivery too. Very pleased with the service.
Great service and a fantastic range of skate gear
Honestly can’t thank you enough, I was totally clueless ordering a custom skate board for my son and you guys done it all for me, highly recommend you, so friendly and helpful. Going to have a very happy boy at Christmas 😊
Hej jeg var virkelig overrasket over klistermærkerne da jeg købte mit deck og god service fordi det kommer den dag native skate store siger det kommer
Very efficient service. Arrived on time.
Great seller! Buy again!!! AAAA+++++ Top skateshop!!!

P.S. Please don´t work with DPD for the shipping, it is the worst you can get here in Portugal.
I have more then 10 days to receive the parcel.
For the next buy, please choose another shipping partner.
Many thanks!