My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Very nice man always polite and smiling very satisfied
Great price, good cleaning and always regular
Service very good, price fair. Windows, fascia etc. looked very good after cleaning by Ian.
Good service
Ian does an excellent job and it always polite and helpful.Have used the guttering service too .Highly recommended
Very happy with our window cleaner. Nice man and does the job well.
Efficient and reliable company with reasonable prices.
Reliable and reasonably priced
I have used MWC for many years and have found the company to be professional in every respect. Consistent standard of cleaning and excellent communication from the MWC team..
excellent service and I am always happy with the cleaning of the windows - would definitely recommend!
Pleased with the jet wash that was carried out.
Reasonably priced and you always know when they should be coming so you can leave the money out. My first cleaner, Cezar, was excellent and very friendly but after he left there was a succession of cleaners, not all of whom were very good or reliable though always very polite. The guy who did my gutters, though, was absolutely delightful and efficient.
They are a very good service great job
Very good rapport with company who answer promptly and deal with all most efficiently. Cleaners good people , polite and overall do a good job
Well satisfied with all aspects of service.
First visit yesterday and delighted with result. Windows well overdue for a clean!
Only had one clean so far. Ian was very thorough, polite and smiley! The lady doing the bookings is very professional and accommodating. The price is fair. Have signed up for monthly cleans.
Love the emails on advance and ability to pay by bank transfer. Very efficient team.
We were happy using my window cleaner services, they have been reliable and professional at all times and would have been happy to continue if My personal circumstances Didn’t change
Efficient and most reliable service. Window cleaners very good and accommodating and reliable. Service good value for the cost. Would recommend the company to friends and other people.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.91 based on 1,896 reviews