Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Good service.No complaints.
I installed this heater for my mum and she has found it easy to control from her Alexa and iPhone. It was a task to link it to the wi fi but I'm not that tech savvy so others may not have that problem. It's a bit of a squeeze getting a screwdriver in the gap to fix the bracket. Performance is good.
Good selection of products, easy to order, better than going to a third party
I ordered this blanket by mistake so reordered the super king size. The staff were extremely helpful and understanding. The new blanket is super soft but not really as warm as I had expected.
Excellent heaters. Using Mylec on a development we are involved in after some not so great after sales service from rointe
Arrived quickly. Covers the whole bed and warms up well on 3. Can’t say anything about how long it might last.
A very comfortable blanket and fits the whole mattress with heat right down to my feet. The fitted skirt is very flimsy but once its on it keeps the blanket in place, takes about 20 - 30 minutes to warm up fully. The connector plugs are small and right at the edge of the blanket and you don’t feel them.
I would recommend this blanket
Easy tonfit heaters, the set up/timers is a little bit of a mindfield, but you'll get there.
Great heater . Arrived DAMAGED!! It had obviously been dropped in transit as side of heater was bent. It took two goes to be delivered to my address. I was desperately cold so I didn’t send it back fro replacement.
nice looking radiator good design ideal for the task it was bought for
Nice quality product. Good service. Flex could be a metre longer and control panel over complicated.
Just what we needed in the bathroom as our towel rail doesn’t give out sufficient heat.
Looks smart. Is silent enough for bedroom. Not very effective in a large lounge. It has to be closer then six feet to have any effect.
Gives nice cooling air.
No problem with them, my order for a drill was processed very quickly and is working fine. See review.
Arrived very promptly and does work well
I haven't really used it yet so it would be unfair to give a review delivery wasent great it was left at a neighbour's door when I emailed DHL they said it was delivered to a flat I live in a semi detached not I'm pressed with them .
Good and helpful customer service
Light to use. Battery lasted about 30 minutes. Should have opted for the 7v option as the motor seemed to struggle with some of the hedging. After second charge seemed to perform better
Perfect for the small bushes we have
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 371 reviews