MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Very and simple and easy way to get tradesmen to do the job you want
I entered 'flexible' as what I was prepared to pay, it was revised to £250 which I couldn't change and then I received emails to say I'd had no responses as I hadn't put enough and to revise the amount upwards.
To pushy to get answers before the job is done or chosen the right quote or workmen.
Was ok bit to much wanting reviews
Site works OK but there seems to be no way to remove a broken quote - I only got two quotes as the third quote was from someone who did not respond properly.
Basic job done. Acceptable
Didn't give enough time to gather quotes before the job was closed
Average experience....
The experience was not smooth. After one was over keen to do the works then did not turn up. That was upsetting. I was very grateful he had because the second person done a great job. Hence why there is 3 stars then 2.
Acceptable
tradesmen not turning up after booking the job
the tradesman was fine but I thought I should not have to ask tradesman if he had all the required insuarances
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,826 reviews