My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Olivia has created a lovely design for my room, which Remy is helping to bring to life by managing all the purchases. Looking forward to it all coming together!
Bespoke room service is quite good. They always keep the job in the time frame and respond quickly for any questions. Will recommend to friends.
great to see the initial concepts come together in a visual way. Not sure it totally hits the brief. 2 weeks isnt very long to discuss with designer on all the items given the time it takes to come back and forth. concepts are ok - however sometimes realistically it doesnt work and whilst i agree online is a great way to discuss and do post reviews however i can't help but think in person it would work better for recommendations provided.
A fun and interesting service which gave me lots of ideas. It doesn’t make you anymore organised though but hopefully helps to focus on what you want.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we always welcome feedback on our service and really do appreciate your time. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the design process.

Many thanks,

Lucy
They guided me to what I really liked at the end :) very happy with the results ... Its like they read my mind
Made it easy to get started on a long over-due project
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.91 based on 91 reviews