My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie M
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena L
More Photos & Videos
Hira was a pleasure to work with. The process is very smooth and going through it really helped us focus on what we wanted to achieve. Overall very pleased with the process!
Really enjoyed my experience with MBR - had a good conversation with the lovely Olivia to kick things off and she quickly sent over a design that I would never have come up with by myself. Have ordered a number of items and can't wait to bring her scheme to life in my living room.
Very happy with service provided by EMMA
Very reactive and understand the needs very quickly
Sarah really helped me to refine my ideas around the colour scheme, look and finishing touches in my kitchen and living/dining room. She proposed new ideas for the material of my dining table and alternative product suggestions when I had second thoughts about the design direction, working very quickly throughout.
Great service, designer really listens to your needs and brings it to life.
We really enjoyed working with the designer who had some great ideas for the space and helped us through the process. We would use My Bespoke Room again.

For constructive feedback, the only thing that we struggled with was the colour combinations - it would be great to see some tried and tested colours because the designer did go with the colours we said we liked (even though we changed my mind half way through) but even though we like them it doesn’t necessarily mean they should go in the room! We think a bit more guidance on that from the expert would have been really beneficial.
Olivia has created a lovely design for my room, which Remy is helping to bring to life by managing all the purchases. Looking forward to it all coming together!
Bespoke room service is quite good. They always keep the job in the time frame and respond quickly for any questions. Will recommend to friends.
great to see the initial concepts come together in a visual way. Not sure it totally hits the brief. 2 weeks isnt very long to discuss with designer on all the items given the time it takes to come back and forth. concepts are ok - however sometimes realistically it doesnt work and whilst i agree online is a great way to discuss and do post reviews however i can't help but think in person it would work better for recommendations provided.
A fun and interesting service which gave me lots of ideas. It doesn’t make you anymore organised though but hopefully helps to focus on what you want.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we always welcome feedback on our service and really do appreciate your time. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the design process.

Many thanks,

Lucy
They guided me to what I really liked at the end :) very happy with the results ... Its like they read my mind
My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018
Made it easy to get started on a long over-due project
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 156 reviews