My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie Mernissi
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena Li
Alex Wilkins
Working with Olivia Boardman @ My Bespoke Room has been a pleasure - she has worked so hard, so quickly to pull the design together of our living room/dining room area - creating various different zones to make one big open plan room into 4! We were totally aligned throughout, had a thorough first video call and spoke daily via the chat functionality and she honed in on my style immediately. I also felt entirely comfortable to tell her when we didn't like certain furniture pieces as she always had another 8 suggestions up her sleeve.
We're delighted with the final result!

The human element can't be faulted - but would give 5 stars instead of 4 if the functionality of the Personal Shopping page was more integrated with the external sites - There have been a few occasions where the price on MBR was more expensive than the actual website, or the delivery option being pulled through is the more expensive one by default. It would also be good to be able to add URLs of products from websites not included in the final list to purchase through MBR/have everything on one page/moodboard.

But overall - very impressed! Thank you Olivia!
Thank you Julie for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Olivia really enjoyed working with you and is thrilled to have achieved such a cohesive space for your open plan living room. My Bespoke Room is a great shopping buddy on your home interior design journey but if you spot any retailer discounts or offer codes that are not reflected in your basket then please let us know and we’ll match them. That's a promise.
I had a great experience with Olivia from My Bespoke Room. She was professional and she had great ideas. Her designs were lovely and it was clear that she listened to my briefs. It must have been difficult to design a space without ever having actually seen it due to Covid-19, but Olivia handled it well and managed to create beauitful spaces that our family can comfortably live in. Thank you Olivia for being so fabulous!
Hira was a pleasure to work with. The process is very smooth and going through it really helped us focus on what we wanted to achieve. Overall very pleased with the process!
Really enjoyed my experience with MBR - had a good conversation with the lovely Olivia to kick things off and she quickly sent over a design that I would never have come up with by myself. Have ordered a number of items and can't wait to bring her scheme to life in my living room.
Very happy with service provided by EMMA
Very reactive and understand the needs very quickly
Sarah really helped me to refine my ideas around the colour scheme, look and finishing touches in my kitchen and living/dining room. She proposed new ideas for the material of my dining table and alternative product suggestions when I had second thoughts about the design direction, working very quickly throughout.
Great service, designer really listens to your needs and brings it to life.
We really enjoyed working with the designer who had some great ideas for the space and helped us through the process. We would use My Bespoke Room again.

For constructive feedback, the only thing that we struggled with was the colour combinations - it would be great to see some tried and tested colours because the designer did go with the colours we said we liked (even though we changed my mind half way through) but even though we like them it doesn’t necessarily mean they should go in the room! We think a bit more guidance on that from the expert would have been really beneficial.
Olivia has created a lovely design for my room, which Remy is helping to bring to life by managing all the purchases. Looking forward to it all coming together!
Bespoke room service is quite good. They always keep the job in the time frame and respond quickly for any questions. Will recommend to friends.
great to see the initial concepts come together in a visual way. Not sure it totally hits the brief. 2 weeks isnt very long to discuss with designer on all the items given the time it takes to come back and forth. concepts are ok - however sometimes realistically it doesnt work and whilst i agree online is a great way to discuss and do post reviews however i can't help but think in person it would work better for recommendations provided.
A fun and interesting service which gave me lots of ideas. It doesn’t make you anymore organised though but hopefully helps to focus on what you want.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we always welcome feedback on our service and really do appreciate your time. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the design process.

Many thanks,

Lucy
They guided me to what I really liked at the end :) very happy with the results ... Its like they read my mind
My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018 My Bespoke Room 4 star review on 9th July 2018
Made it easy to get started on a long over-due project
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.91 based on 207 reviews