My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie M
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena L
Alex W
Carly was very helpful and paid a greate attention to details. She came with wonderful desing matching colors and wonderful ideas. It was a pleasure to work with her.
Excellent service from start to end, communication was timely and suitably detailed, my designer was super friendly and helpful and the finished design is exactly what I wanted. Couldn't praise the service enough.
Olivia, my designer, made my first experience of interior design an absolute pleasure! She created a beautiful yet very practical space where all puzzles make one whole. This was not a stressful but a very exciting process.
Her personality put me at ease and I felt my thoughts were valued, even when they needed a redirection.
I'd recommend MBS to anyone at any time. Already looking forward to renovating my next bedroom. Thanks a million!
P.S. the personal shopping option made my life so much easier. I clicked a few bottoms and next thing I know, the items are at my door step. What a smooth operation!
We loved using this interior design service! We worked with Jelena on the designs. She is thorough, enthusiastic, and great at what she does! She was able to explain the nuances of design and gage the look and feel of our ideal interiors. I would highly recommend their furniture platform and personal
shopping service as we absolutely love everything they have recommended for us. Awesome service, thank you Jelena!! It’s a great efficient way to build the home you want without using up too much time and energy.
If you want to dip your toe into affordable interior design, My Bespoke Room provides a remarkably cost-effective and user-friendly service.
Lovely Olivia was a delight to work with. She grasped our brief with gusto and guided us through the design process with warm enthusiasm and skill. It was like having a fabulous expert friend, full of great ideas, listening, suggesting creative options and checking we were happy. Olivia was particularly helpful and patient when it came to choosing a modern velvet recliner sofa, even texting us when were in the shop. She is passionate about her work, extremely hard-working, knowledgeable and professional, always goes the extra mile, and is a talented designer and lovely person too. We had a ball!
My Bespoke Room’s personal shopping service is also a no-brainer, as they will price match any item. Laura was friendly and super-efficient in dealing with some complicated orders.
Thank you for a very personal and cleverly designed service, delivered by a wonderful team.
I have really enjoyed working with Celine on my bedroom design. She helped us to look at the space differently and as a result we changed the entire layout to a new layout that works so much better. We get so much more out of the room now that the space is better used and defined. We would be happy with the result if we had just achieved that, but she also styled the room so beautifully. Celine picked some items that I personally would not have considered but actually we totally love. It's been such a wonderful experience. We are so happy with this service and we fully intend to work with Celine again on our next room.
Fantastic service which has really made updating my house an enjoyable experience. I’ve done two rooms so far and will be booking a 3rd shortly!
Very pleased with the whole process
A big thanks to Aiste our designer and laura and remi

Lovely designs- stress free - excellent communication all the way through
I had an overall vision of what should be included in my new project, but just couldn't get the scheme right, and had little idea of how a number of small, and some not so small, ideas could completey transform things. Worked an absolute treat, and delighted with how it's turned out
Well what can I say! Traceys work completely blew us away. Worked tirelessly to make sure we had the design that worked for us. Always at hand to answer any questions. Will be using her for the rest of our house. Thank you
We worked with Tracey on a complete redesign for our spare room and lounge. Tracey invested a lot of time to understand the look and feel we were after with each room and captured our brief brilliantly with her designs. I found it particularly useful getting advice on pairing different colours and how to bring accents into the room to create interest. We've just got started on the building work and decoration and can't wait to bring the rooms to life.
Vicky was great - extremely knowledgeable and very prompt in answering all my questions. She had great ideas and suggestions how to make the place more lively and exciting. Thanks for all your hard work Vicky!
My experience was excellent! I worked with Lois who really understood what I was looking for and created a beautiful design that really delighted me. The process was seamless, professional and her ideas were on point. I hope to work with them again.
Really good service, very helpful and friendly :) thank you!
Rachel at My Bespoke Room is AMAZING after working her magic on updating my lounge I didn't hesitate to ask for her help with planning how to make best use of a large balcony area. I had looked at every type of balustrade, every type of decking and every type of furniture with no idea where to start! After sending Rachel a few pictures and a 1 hour telephone consultation, I was presented with the most beautiful plan for my balcony, complete with recommendations for zoning and planting. I now see this as a long term goal to work towards and it makes all the decisions that need to be made so much easier; I can't wait to get started.
We have been so delighted with the makeover of our bedroom led by Liv. She expertly translated our ideas into a beautiful and affordable design, so responsive and intuitive to what we were after before we really knew ourselves! So excited for everything to arrive so we can put it all together. Second time we have used My Bespoke Room and it won’t be the last. So impressed with everyone we come into contact with in this gig! Thanks everyone!
HUGE shout out to designer Rachel, part of the mybespokeroom.com network! It has been an absolutely delightful experience working with her.
First off - Rachel. From the initial kick-off call through the whole design process, Rachel sought to understand design and colour elements that reflected the space I was trying to create. We worked together on two projects: Living/Dining and attached open plan kitchen. She took pains to provide different picture options for me to select from and land on a mood board that reflected both style and colour paletter I was after. I was especially touched to see the care with which she wove in items that I already owned - she really picked up on things that I was attached to and drew that out in conversations and comms over time. She has great attention to detail, and while she provided choices was not hesitant to make clear suggestions when I was stuck. She is very easy to talk to and express likes/dislikes and immediately takes changes or input onboard - so that you feel like this is "your" design, and not just hers. All the while providing some expert tips and talkingme through the entire process/reasoning behind the layout and choices. I can't wait to do a new portion of the house so I can work with her again!

Secondly - the overall process that mybespokeroom has developed to foster communication and idea exchange for a creative design project is very effective. I was wondering how this whole thing would unfold given that the medium is purely a virtual exchange, but I was willing to give it a try on account of the price point and how accessible the pricing makes design for foks like me who have a partially formed idea of what they want and who don't want to pay and arm and a leg to get help with bringing that mental image to life.
Finally - the pricing truly democratises this sort of design and I am a fan of any effort to increase accessibility of services previously labelled "luxury". They are willing to work with full-house projects or a room at a time as suits a client's budget. This was not the case with several design firms I spoke to who operate on a more traditional engagement model.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH RACHEL & mybespokeroom.com
Highly recommend My Bespoke Room. In particular, Claire is OUTSTANDING! This is the 3rd time we’ve used Bespoke and the 3rd time Claire has designed us a room. She completely understands where we are coming from and where we’d like to go. I particularly love how she includes all of the subtle details that we have discussed in our conversations. Claire is fully supportive throughout the whole process and is always on hand to answer our many questions and queries. Thank you so much for creating our dream rooms!
Lois was very easy to work wirth. She was patient will all of my questions and requests and I'm very happy with the design she provided.
Rachel is a genius! We were mulling moving house recently - but thought we'd investigate using the space we have but configuring it differently to suit the new norm of working from home. We already had an excellent desk and office chair so didn't really need to purchase furnishings for the study so, having worked with Rachel previously, we opted for an ''Online Design Consultancy".

Rachel came up with a clever, stylish and practical design for a wall of cupboards which offer a mass of storage. She was also able to advise us on a great lighting plan. At the same time we discussed upcyling our existing entry hall table and mirror combination - a lick of paint, new handles, a glass table top and a pair of stunning lamps and it looks totally different, and much more contemporary. I wouldn't hesitate to use My Bespoke Room and Rachel again... in fact we are already planning our next project!
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.92 based on 232 reviews