My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie Mernissi
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena Li
More Photos & Videos
This is my second time using MyBespoke and they delivered excellently yet again! My designer Claire knew which direction I wanted to go in and answered my many, many questions along the way enabling us to achieve exactly what we wanted. The process is very smooth and fault proof, would use again and again!
Emma was such an incredible designer to work with. She took the ideas I simply couldn’t materialise in my head and made them a reality with amazing extra touches and superb recommendations. Will absolutely now use her to help redesign the rest of my house. Thank you Emma, your taste and eye for design is impeccable
We had Rachel help us bring together our desired look and she did not disappoint. She understood our style immediately and was really easy to work with. She was easily contactable, got back to us quickly and was very clear in her approach and next steps. I would use Rachel again and would definitely recommend her and my bespoke room for interiors. Thank you Rachel.
We are absolutely delighted with the design for our living room from Olivia! She very quickly helped us to filter exactly what it was that we liked from the various Pinterest pictures and ideas that we had collected. All the furniture and decor she has selected has been thoughtfully put together and is within budget. This service has saved me hours and hours of internet browsing and the shopping service was simple to use too! This is such a great value service for people that don’t have any eye for design or the time to spend on home decor projects. Thank you !
Laura
Great service and design suggestions - Emma was clear, friendly and came up with some great ideas for my new bedroom.
This is the third time I will be using Bespoke Room to help me complete the furnishings of the rooms in my apartment. To date we have used the ‘Mini Makeover Experience’ package to help us bring our freshly decorated rooms to life. After doing most of the actual decorating ourselves (stripping, sanding, painting), when it came to the furnishings...I had no time or energy left to dedicate to this. This is where Bespoke Room became our hero’s and did most of the legwork for us. All I had to do was show them a couple of images of the look I wanted and they did the rest. We have worked with a wonderful lady called Olivia for all three of our rooms - Master Bedroom, Kitchen and Hallway. She was great - so very warm, approachable, lots of ideas, super patient and most importantly for me, she had the energy and enthusiasm which I had started to run out of. Feeling this energy from Olivia really helped me to enjoy the final stages of completing a room. The process of working with Bespoke Room is super easy and no question or change of mind was ever too much for Olivia. She has the patience of a saint.

Once we had finalised the items we wanted to buy we then got handed over to our personal shopper, and in our case, the lovely Remy. I wish I could keep Remy to manage my life. She is brilliant. She completely managed the whole shopping experiencing for us - processing the orders, managing the vendors, asking questions on our behalf to the vendors, helping us to sort refunds and post items back, escalating any troubles if items have arrived scratched or incorrect - even talking to a delivery driver on my behalf when they were very muddled and I was strapped for time. Everyone needs a Remy in their lives.

When you think about how much it costs to utilise the Bespoke Room ‘Mini Makeover’ package and the service you get in return - its a no brainier. I feel very lucky to have come across Bespoke Room.

We were so happy with all our finished rooms that we have decided to use Bespoke Room to help us finish our final and biggest space - our Living Room. This time we will be opting for Bespoke Room’s ‘Complete Design Experience’ package so they can help us plan out the space, give us 3D room plans and of course do all the other stuff that makes this process a dream. I can’t wait this time as I know that Olivia, Remy and all the Bespoke Room team will be there to do most of the work for me and leave me with a fabulous room.
We were very happy with the service, we received really prompt communication from our designer and ended up with a final design we really liked. We ordered one thing from the shopping service which came promptly but overall got much better deals by googling the products and ordering the same direct from different retailers, or the same retailer with a new customer discounts so my suggestion wuld be to go direct if you have the time and energy. Overall I thought it was worth the money and would definitely use them again.
Thanks so much for your lovely words! We're delighted that you're thrilled with the service and enjoyed the process.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, and when you do return to us, please be assured that we price match everything, so any new customer discounts you receive can be applied to your basket to ensure that you receive the best deal and shop multiple retailers at once, all whilst having your Personal Shopper take care of everything for you!

Enjoy your fabulous new rooms and we can't wait to welcome you back soon!
Many thanks
Jess & The MBR Team
I have used this brilliant company 3 times now, and Emma, my designer, has done 2 of these rooms for me. Emma, kicked off the process with a phone call, where she asked me lots of questions and really got to know me and my style. Her layouts and designs were all spot on and she made it easy for us to pick a layout and a design direction that we loved. Her finished design was gorgeous and the products she'd picked were perfect for us and within our budget. When it came to purchasing the products, Remy, the personal shopper, makes the process easy. Ordering everything from 1 place is painless and quick! I would recommend this company and their services without hesitation.
Hira was a pleasure to work with. The process is very smooth and going through it really helped us focus on what we wanted to achieve. Overall very pleased with the process!
I never thought we would be able to afford an interior designer, but doing it through MyBespokeRoom was really good value, and I don't think we missed out on anything by doing it all online.
Our design is lovely, Sarah captured our style and helped us bring it all together beautifully. It is excellent to have the personal shopping assistance as well!
Really enjoyed my experience with MBR - had a good conversation with the lovely Olivia to kick things off and she quickly sent over a design that I would never have come up with by myself. Have ordered a number of items and can't wait to bring her scheme to life in my living room.
Thank you to Rachel who was lovely to work with and got my design aesthetic immediately coming up with a great room layout , that I would not have thought of myself. Rachel designed my living and dining room to maximise use of my space and achieve the best placement for furniture . Rachel was patient and responsive to my questions and helped me be clear about moving forward with my design. I would have no hesitation in using Rachel services and MBR again .The service offers excellent value for money, and I would highly recommend. Remy is also very friendly and on hand to help with purchases or sourcing samples and very prompt to respond to requests for help. Thanks for an amazing experience and to Rachel for all her help and expertise.
I started out with Olivia helping me renovate my kitchen diner in my new house and she did such an outstanding job that she is now doing the whole house! Every room she has worked on is a realisation of my dream home and she has been amazing at knowing what i would like before i do! Highly recommend Olivia and My Bespoke Room.
I have asked for serious help from MyBespoke Room 7 times now (the first 2 times almost 5 years ago) and the next 5 since Oct 2019. Each time, we have been blown away by the care, attention, kindness & patience the designers have showered on us!

Most recently, Emma designed our living/dining, bathroom and garden/utilities room and we are nothing short of wowed each time!! We have been complimented several times on the design by family and friends and we give full credit to her! Emma gets full stars for her understanding of our brief, my styles, my DISLIKES and PET PEEVES and delivering better than I imagined!! I'm clearly a returning/repeat customer, thank you so much!!
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 20th May 2020
This is my fourth design by My Bespoke Room and the third by Rachel. I am very pleased with the design and, as with the previous projects, found the whole process enjoyable. Thank you very much!
I used my bespoke room and had help with the design and decoration from milena. She is fantastic... she has offered multiple layout designs and took into account what I liked and then suggested perfect colours and furniture to size. I highly recommend her services.
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 17th May 2020
I am so glad I went with My Bespoke Room to get my living room designed. After postponing the decision for a few months for personal reasons, it was finally time to get my room in order and they did a great job, giving me really good options for the layout and then the actual sourcing. Lois Skelding was patient, lovely to chat to on the phone, and listened to all my questions and concerns on the design later via email, giving her considered thoughts each time. I really valued her input. I highly recommend Lois and My Bespoke Room to anyone looking for design input for their home!
Really delighted with My Bespoke Room and the services they provide. My designer Rachel Linn-Moran gave me loads of immediate tips to make my space work so much better, as well as recommending colours and products none of which broke the bank. V happy to recommend them without hesitation!
Olivia was a wonderful designer, she understood perfectly what I was looking for and went straight in that direction. I was very pleased with the service and will recommend it to my friend without a problem.
After a visiting a friend's house and being absolutely in awe of her interior design, she told me her secret: MBR. It sounded too good to be true. They work with you to understand how you want to use a space, what you love, like and dislike, offer advice on layouts, styles and colour schemes, and then throw it all together to produce an amazing moodboard and shopping list (and then they even do the shopping for you).

But hold on. I don't want to buy a £500 lamp? Not a problem (and this is what really sold MBR to me): for each item recommended, they provide alternatives in similar styles but at different price points. This is literally the real deal. Such a great business model.

My interior designer was Hira, and she was wonderful. She was friendly, took time to listen and understand my aims, offered excellent advice and ideas, and was flexible and patient with working my changing needs and sometimes uncertain design direction!

Hira incorporated everything into a beautiful, comprehensive design for my living room. From cushions, to sofas, lamps, pouffes and curtains. There is honestly nothing on the list on on my moodboard that I wouldn't love to have. This has been a really fun and enlightening experience, and I cannot wait to set up my new living room.

Fantastic through and through!
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.89 based on 146 reviews