My Bespoke Room Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Tell us how My Bespoke Room made you happy
Sarah at MyBespokeRoom is absolutely brilliant! Her taste is excellent. She considers the space and budget and what’s already there rather than just what she likes. Her choices are always spot on. I had complete confidence buying her recommendations. The whole online platform is also great and Remy the personal shopper is very efficient and it saves hours of time having that service
I started out by doing a design for one room. I really liked my designer Olivia. When they first told me they had the exact designer to match my tastes, I didn't really believe that at first. After a short time working with her, I decided to have the the five bedrooms designed, the double reception, the hallways and the kitchen diner too. We made a lot of bold choices I definitely wouldn't have made on my own that really make the whole house look professionally designed. I also didn't think I would like much of the furniture, rugs and other accessories that were suggested to me, but in the end, I purchased a lot of them. Really the best part of the service is how the designer puts it all together graphically so you can visualise better and then you work together to get it right, just as you would with any design service at any price point. All in all, the whole experience greatly exceeded my expectations and I definitely recommend it. At the price you pay, you have really nothing to lose.
We have used MBR on a number of projects and they have been simply outstanding. Sarah, our designer, nailed our designs every single time, understanding what we wanted to achieve and helping us get there - nothing was too much trouble. The results are way beyond what we could achieve on our own. The shopping team is also marvellous- they are efficient and kept us appraised of delivery dates etc. They are also very responsive to our requests to get updates from retailers. In short, we are thrilled with the MBR experience and have recommended them to several friends. We will also be using them to redesign the last two rooms in our house (they have already done the rest!).
I have received the absolute highest level of service from the entire team at my bespoke room and cannot praise them enough. Sarah who did my designs listened and translated every detail into the perfect bedroom. Exactly what I had in mind. Sarah was extremely patient and helpful offering various options and explaining all the steps to me. The process was really simple from beginning to end with regular contact from Sarah to answer any questions or suggestions I had at any stage. The personal shopping service is a brilliant idea to simplify everything I need for my room. Thank you all. I have and will continue to recommend this service to anyone who is renovating or doing a redesign.Thank you all. I will be sure to send pics of the finished room!
We had a really fantastic experience. Nicole was our designer, and she really listened to us, was very communicative, and came back with a fantastic design that exceeded our expectations. It took a lot of the stress out of picking (e.g.) paint and fabric colours, and has led us to some lovely furniture etc. We will definitely use my bespoke room again, and will ask for Nicole as our designer.
A very efficient service and in my opinion, great value too. My designer Aiste took the headache out of planning a new bathroom for my boys and for that I'm very grateful
Jenny was lovely and understood exactly what I was looking for. I loved all the designs she made for me. I'm really recommending My Bespoke Room, you will get a service as good as with an interior designer in person, but much more cheaper! Shopping service is also very helpful.
Olivia has created a lovely design for my room, which Remy is helping to bring to life by managing all the purchases. Looking forward to it all coming together!
Olivia was amazing all throughout the design process. From the first conversation to the final reveal, she really got a grasp of what I had envisioned in my head, and much more. My biggest challenge was achieving the 'right' room layout. Olivia delivered layouts I hadn't even considered before, chose furniture items and designs that just made perfect sense and highlighted the real value of hiring a designer! Really happy with the result and now in the mode of purchasing the items and bringing it all to life. The shopping team are also very helpful. Remy has been very efficient in handling this stage. Already receiving compliments on the space :-)
Such a great way of getting a new look for a room. We have done this twice now and taken on board most of the suggestions to re design our space!
Olivia helped me select items and was really helpful right from the outset. Really enjoyed working with her and such a quick turnaround! Definitely recommended
Sarah at MyBespokeRoom is brilliant. I loved her design eye and how she worked with us to make us realise what we actually wanted, then made it a reality. She’s done our nursery, our little boy’s room with a jungle theme and our master bedroom which is a beautiful blue and grey. She was a pleasure to work with and I ended up buying all her suggestions. The MyBespokeRoom technology is great in terms of collecting everything you need, it being really clear what is recommended and the one click personal shopping is very efficient. Have been recommending to everyone!
I am absolutely blown away with the service I have received through "My Bespoke Room"! My designer Nicole did a smashing job and created the most stunning layout/mood board for my new living room and I can not thank her enough. I can recommend this to anybody who needs help with their interior design.
I had the pleasure of being assigned Yvonne for our bathroom redesign. She was open to our ideas but also full of original suggestions, and we can't wait to get started on the renovation. I was also really impressed with mybespokeroom - I love how you can buy all the products that you need and easily select alternatives. Would definitely recommend - and would definitely use again.
Bespoke room service is quite good. They always keep the job in the time frame and respond quickly for any questions. Will recommend to friends.
The system used by MyBespokeRoom is brilliant, its a really clear process, the communication flow is effortless, and at all points both sides are completely clear on where you are upto and what needs to be done. However, what really made the service exceptional was Olivia. All throughout the process Olivia was incredibly supportive, really listened to what both me and my partner were looking for (even when we wanted different things) and produced a brilliant design that balanced our styles. Whilst refining the final shopping list nothing was too much trouble, and she went above and beyond to make sure that we are all sorted. We would highly recommend both MyBespokeRoom and more importantly Olivia to anyone looking for design support
Claire and the team at My Bespoke Room were awesome as always. Unlike my usual projects, this time I wanted some super-quick thoughts on a specific situation from a designer; someone to look at our various ideas and run an artist's eye across it before we made expensive mistakes. Overnight, Claire jumped on board, absorbed everything from literally one email, and helped us pull it all together — the various colours, patterns, textures and objects — and made some brilliant edits. And most shockingly, this was neither expensive nor exhausting. These guys are not just super-professional and very good at what they do; they're also the friend you trust to check if those jeans make your bum took big (or, in this case, if "these colours make my room look like an ass").
We really enjoyed working with our designer. We designed a new lounge, and the room is quite narrow with the door into the room being in the middle, so an awkward layout. It was so helpful seeing the floor plans that were created for us - it help as get a layout that we are totally happy with. Elena (our designer) really listened to our brief and we are totally happy with everything she suggested. We will certainly use her services again.
My Bespoke Room offers a brilliant service at a bargain price for what you're getting. Our designer, Nardus, took the time to get to know us well and through conversations, sharing photos and getting feedback really understood our tastes and requirements. We're really pleased with the final design and are ordering many of the pieces selected by Nardus to purchase. And it all happened with the ease and comfort of doing it all online and over the phone! We will definitely use My Bespoke Room again for future rooms in the house after a great first experience.
Very impressed with the personalised customer care and quality of service. Thank you!
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.91 based on 85 reviews