My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie M
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena L
Alex W
I recently worked on my Master Bedroom design with Milena and she has been brilliant at helping me make some decisions & come up with a fabulous scheme for the room. Once this bedroom is completed I will definitely be back to do the next room. Thanks Milena 😊
Sybille worked on the design for our Loft Guest Room and large Living/Dining Room area. She listened carefully to all our complex requirements and was able to take our many (often conflicting) ideas and streamline them into something cohesive, practical and beautiful that very much matched our bold and maximalist style but also offered plenty of suggestions we hadn't thought through. She had strong ideas but held them lightly and was very open to adapting and providing many alternatives for when we weren't sure about something. She helped problem-solve many tricky decisions from floor and wall choice to attractive projector and vinyl storage. Her patience and optimism made it a breeze to work with. We are so excited to shop the design she's done for us and send pictures of the finished product. Our first MBR experience was a delight.
The idea of hiring an interior designer for our apartment was the money very well spent! Thanks to the great colaboration with nice and very professional designer Jelena, the vision of our apartment has become a reality. Without her help, we wouldn't be able to achieve it. Every time whoever visits Us says: "Oh Wow! It's so lovely here! What more could you want? Agnes&Peter
My Fiancé and I recently worked with MBR on designing our first home (a 2-bedroom flat). This was a big decision and investment for us, but from the get-go we felt incredibly comfortable with our designer Liv and knew we had made the right decision. Liv really quickly picked up on our preferences, both as a couple and as individuals and effectively navigated the two. She wasn’t afraid to challenge us with new and exciting ideas, while taking time to explain the reasons for her suggestions. We moved in last week and the flat is better than we had hoped for and nothing we could’ve achieved by ourselves. Liv made sure our several diverse/bold ideas flowed together, made best use of the space and struck a balance, for us, in creating a home that manages to be both calm and striking - our challenging ask! We have since had family round who, having previously been quite skeptical about both the process and our ideas, are now WhatsApping pictures of furniture and paint samples that look surprisingly similar to Liv’s work! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Liv, and MBR, to anyone considering having some help with interior design. If we had the choice, we would do it all again as it was hands down one of the best investments we have made!
Betina from My Bespoke Room designed my living room and bedroom for me and I was absolutely thrilled with the results. She was there every step of the way, hugely supportive and went above and beyond to help transform both rooms. Highly recommend - also a very cost effective approach to interior design!
Very good customer service and good designer who worked all the way through with great patience .
Liv, again, absolutely smashed it! I am in love with the design she's put together for us and can't wait to see it come to life! She was so passionate and committed to pulling the room together exactly as we wanted and really understood what we wanted to achieve. Thank you so much Liv! I wish you lived next door to share your wisdom all the time!!
So far, my experience has been wonderful. Lucinda truly helped bring my ideas to life!
Liv has been a superstar at designing our garden at short notice for a summer of entertaining outside! She really helped us to reimagine and optimise the space we have, and we are really excited for it all to come together. Thanks Remy again for meticulous organisation of the shopping! Couldn’t recommend you both more.
It was a pleasure working with Sarah and her colleagues from My Bespoke Room. Very satisfied with the results and all in a very quick timeframe.
Liv is a great designer. She always listens to my ideas and concepts and creates beautiful designs around it. I am extremely happy the way she shaped my home and would definitely recommend to everyone.
My Bespoke Room is the best interior designer service that I have used. Amelia was the person who did my house design, we was so amazed of what she had done for us. My family and I absolutely loved her design. I am really happy with their service, good communications and services all good around. I really recommend to people who wants to find the their perfect interior design.
I am a five time returning user of my bespoke room. I first used them in 2016. Once they convinced me that they really didn’t need to visit my home to revamp it, I never looked back. It’s so easy to use, excellent value for money - and the designers are all really creative so you get something wow if you give them free reign. Honestly would not go anywhere else
Sarah has been noting short of amazing throughout the whole process. I moved into my new home and I had no idea what I was going with the place. Sarah helped me fine tune my likes and dislikes. She made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and I could ask her anything and really incorporated my ideas. I showed my friends and family the work that she done and they are amazed what she has been able to do with the space. I cannot wait to start buying the items and putting it all together. I have more room that needs Sarah's interior design magic and I am certain I will be contact soon for other room in my home. Amazing service Bespoke Room. Highly Recommend.
We have absolutely loved working with Olivia from start to finish and we will definitely be subjecting her to more of our perfectionist ways for some more rooms in the house!! She dedicated a huge amount of time to understand what we needed, was quick to respond to any questions and filled us with confidence about decisions that we needed to make for our new extension. We would 100% recommend her and regularly sing her praises to our friends!
Liv has been amazing to work with, she helped me visualise how it would look in the end and gave me lots of options to choose from. Would definitely use My Bespoke Room again.
Loved working with Liv - I was really struggling with making a decision about how to lay out our new loft extension and how it would impact the rest of the house. She was very patient and worked through all the various options with me, which gave me the confidence to make my final decision. She also came up with some great ideas as to how to manage the space, and some wonderful suggestions for finishing touches that I hadn't thought about. Thank you Liv!!
We have been arguing for the longest time over how to arrange the room, what colours and type of furniture to use. Working with Olivia was a pleasant but eye-opening experience. Her structured and kind approach has helped us to open our minds, understand what we actually want and shown us a very clear path forward to creating the home we have been looking for. We very much enjoyed working with her and love seeing our vision come together.
Liv has been truly amazing to work with! She made us feel at ease from the start. She made it so easy to communicate with her and she was always quick to respond to our questions or jump on a call. She really came up with some great ideas of how to really utilize our small place. I honestly can't recommend her enough! We definitely would request to work with her in the future for any other interior design work. And just a quick shout out to Liv - Thank you so much! You have made us so excited to live in our new home!
This service is really good value for money and the attention to detail is awesome! Ria has been fantastic in finding the right items for my layout and has managed to accommodate all my needs. I am really happy with how the place came together. Remy was super responsive and really helpful in removing the hassle of placing the orders for all the furniture items. I would totally recommend this service to my friends.
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.93 based on 266 reviews