My Bespoke Room Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Bespoke Room

About My Bespoke Room: My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Click Here

Tell us how My Bespoke Room made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
"They guided me to what I really liked at the end :) very happy with the results ... Its like they read my mind"
Alex W
"We are really happy with the service from MBR. Claire gave us three good design layouts and lots of brilliant options of different furniture ideas. I was happy that there was reasonably priced items as well as more expensive ones so we could make the changes we wanted within our budget. Claire messaged me back right away and answered all my questions and gave some really good advice. I would definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them."
Nardus L
"Rosie and the team from My Bespoke Room have been so great in designing a new living room space for us. After a very useful initial phone consultation, Rosie came up with not one, but three different new layouts! Messaging Rosie with ideas and images of inspiration was easy and she was always very responsive. After the design process was completed, I could simply order the new furniture and even decorative items by simply clicking and adding them to the basket. So simple and even got a ‘designers discount’ on some of the items. Can’t wait for the new furniture to arrive to complete the look. Thank you MBR and especially Rosie. Great service and I will definitely recommend your services to anyone who’s in need of an interior design service."
"Olivia has created a lovely design for my room, which Remy is helping to bring to life by managing all the purchases. Looking forward to it all coming together!"
"Olivia was amazing all throughout the design process. From the first conversation to the final reveal, she really got a grasp of what I had envisioned in my head, and much more. My biggest challenge was achieving the 'right' room layout. Olivia delivered layouts I hadn't even considered before, chose furniture items and designs that just made perfect sense and highlighted the real value of hiring a designer! Really happy with the result and now in the mode of purchasing the items and bringing it all to life. The shopping team are also very helpful. Remy has been very efficient in handling this stage. Already receiving compliments on the space :-)"
"Such a great way of getting a new look for a room. We have done this twice now and taken on board most of the suggestions to re design our space!"
"Olivia helped me select items and was really helpful right from the outset. Really enjoyed working with her and such a quick turnaround! Definitely recommended"
"Sarah at MyBespokeRoom is brilliant. I loved her design eye and how she worked with us to make us realise what we actually wanted, then made it a reality. She’s done our nursery, our little boy’s room with a jungle theme and our master bedroom which is a beautiful blue and grey. She was a pleasure to work with and I ended up buying all her suggestions. The MyBespokeRoom technology is great in terms of collecting everything you need, it being really clear what is recommended and the one click personal shopping is very efficient. Have been recommending to everyone!"
"I am absolutely blown away with the service I have received through "My Bespoke Room"! My designer Nicole did a smashing job and created the most stunning layout/mood board for my new living room and I can not thank her enough. I can recommend this to anybody who needs help with their interior design."
"I had the pleasure of being assigned Yvonne for our bathroom redesign. She was open to our ideas but also full of original suggestions, and we can't wait to get started on the renovation. I was also really impressed with mybespokeroom - I love how you can buy all the products that you need and easily select alternatives. Would definitely recommend - and would definitely use again."
"Bespoke room service is quite good. They always keep the job in the time frame and respond quickly for any questions. Will recommend to friends."
"The system used by MyBespokeRoom is brilliant, its a really clear process, the communication flow is effortless, and at all points both sides are completely clear on where you are upto and what needs to be done. However, what really made the service exceptional was Olivia. All throughout the process Olivia was incredibly supportive, really listened to what both me and my partner were looking for (even when we wanted different things) and produced a brilliant design that balanced our styles. Whilst refining the final shopping list nothing was too much trouble, and she went above and beyond to make sure that we are all sorted. We would highly recommend both MyBespokeRoom and more importantly Olivia to anyone looking for design support"
"Claire and the team at My Bespoke Room were awesome as always. Unlike my usual projects, this time I wanted some super-quick thoughts on a specific situation from a designer; someone to look at our various ideas and run an artist's eye across it before we made expensive mistakes. Overnight, Claire jumped on board, absorbed everything from literally one email, and helped us pull it all together — the various colours, patterns, textures and objects — and made some brilliant edits. And most shockingly, this was neither expensive nor exhausting. These guys are not just super-professional and very good at what they do; they're also the friend you trust to check if those jeans make your bum took big (or, in this case, if "these colours make my room look like an ass")."
"We really enjoyed working with our designer. We designed a new lounge, and the room is quite narrow with the door into the room being in the middle, so an awkward layout. It was so helpful seeing the floor plans that were created for us - it help as get a layout that we are totally happy with. Elena (our designer) really listened to our brief and we are totally happy with everything she suggested. We will certainly use her services again."
"My Bespoke Room offers a brilliant service at a bargain price for what you're getting. Our designer, Nardus, took the time to get to know us well and through conversations, sharing photos and getting feedback really understood our tastes and requirements. We're really pleased with the final design and are ordering many of the pieces selected by Nardus to purchase. And it all happened with the ease and comfort of doing it all online and over the phone! We will definitely use My Bespoke Room again for future rooms in the house after a great first experience."
"Very impressed with the personalised customer care and quality of service. Thank you!"
"My bespoke room and Elena Parker are the best things that happened to us during our entire house purchase process ! Elena was fantastic right from the start , she patiently listened to our laundry list of wishes and desires and spent over an hour with us on our first call. She was always super prompt with her responses and worked with us patiently despite a delay in completion of our property. We were really amazed by Elena’s dedication and commitment and she even turned things around for us over the weekend so that we could order our furniture promptly and in time for when we moved into our new house. Honestly this is the best money we spent on our house and every design proposal she has made has been absolutely stunning and we really love the unique products and the way our living room looks today . Big thank you to Elena and we would definitely use my bespoke room again in the future and would happily recommend it to anyone !"
"After knowing about My Bespoke Room for some time i decided to dive head first in with the home visit and complete design experience. I found the process extremely easy and i had the pleasure of meeting Adela on the home visit. We discussed what I wanted in detail and even though I had furniture already, Adela came back with what I can only describe as a design which went over my expectation. I'm now in the process of making the design a reality and I'll certainly use My Bespoke Room and Adela again when I look at doing my bedroom. Cannot recommend more."
"Absolutely loved the process of of using this amazing website. It's quick, easy, practical and very good value. I do enjoy doing interiors but I needed help with space planning and the knowledge of someone who knows what's out there. I sent Carly a link to a pinterest account and after some brief chats she came back with a lovely mood board which was pretty much perfect. The choice of products was diverse to suit my budget and gave options where I could save or splurge depending on my priorities. I have employed an interior designer only once and I found the process costly, lengthy and the charging confusing. This is the total opposite. It's a piece of cake. I love the ideas Carly presented and will definitely use again. Also fantastic is the fact that once you are happy with your products, you check out once with many different retailers and they do all the hard work, it's hugely time-saving. There is also no obligation to buy anything. It's a no-brainer. The room she designed was an out-building, teenage-hangout and entertaining space."
"Really friendly with fantastic ideas! I'm very impressed. The moodboard has given me the confidence to pick new furniture and decor."
"Our Designer Rachel was wonderful! She took onboard both of our tastes and came up with a design we loved! The service was perfect and really helped us plan and visualise what our room could look like. We’d definitely use my bespoke room again!"
"Jenny simply did a brilliant job for us. We wanted our house completely re-designed and never had the time of creativity to do this ourselves. We spoke to approximately 7 interior designers before we picked Jenny. She understood what each of us wanted, our tastes, budget, likes/dislikes, etc and across circa 4000 sq ft of living space she designed our dream home. Throughout the process she was very responsive, flexible and welcomed feedback, we could not recommend Jenny highly enough, she is a brilliant interior designer."
"I absolutely LOVE my new bedroom. It’s romantic, stylish and I have the most beautiful light ever!"
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 78 reviews