My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie Mernissi
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena Li
Alex Wilkins
I have really enjoyed the process with Olivia. She has been amazing adapting the design to my changing preferences and sourcing items when I kept changing my mind! Working with my bespoke room really took the stress out of having to think about what works well together to achieve the look I was after, researching and sourcing items. It was amazing how everything I wanted came together within my budget which I was pessimistic about to begin with. I am so happy with the whole process and communication with Olivia that I have booked another room with her 🙂. I have no qualms in working with my bespoke room to do up my entire house at my own pace.
Milena was a pleasure to work with and the process was incredibly smooth!
Great effort from Tracey and we worked together all along the journey. Great details and always going the extra mile to find the right furniture. Very pleased with her work and the detailed attention.
Olivia was absolutely fantastic! She was so quick to respond to all my questions and thoughts, and really helped me feel definite and secure in ideas. She absolutely got my vision and likes from the very beginning presenting styles and furniture that I had also seen and liked. She was so helpful throughout providing ideas and options I've not have thought of and I thoroughly looked forward to her suggestions and styling. Would love to work with Olivia again in the future and would recommend her without hesitation!
It has been absolute pleasure working working with Ria, I moved to a new flat and was not sure how how to design or even where to specially with my my living/study room and Ria has just done a fantastic job so thank you Ria !

Thanks to Remy as well who has also been super helpful in placing my orders.

I am looking forward to sharing with you the pictures when I finally put together your design!
Working with My Bespoke Room was a great experience! My designer, Laura, was very professional and attentive. Her design has perfectly matched my family's tastes and needs and she gave us helpful advice to make the most of our family space. Also, I was really impressed with the personal shopping service. Remy has dealt with orders and deliveries of our furniture quickly and efficiently. It was the best decision to use My Bespoke Room. Thank you again, Laura and Remy. I am looking forward to using My Bespoke Room again in the future.
This is now the second time we have used My Bespoke Room, and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a cost effective design process.
When we placed our order, we were contacted to see if we wanted to wait for the designer from our 1st order or get someone different. Olivia did such a great job for us on the first design we were more than happy to wait, but really appreciated being given the option.

As before Olivia was brilliant, me and my partner often have quite different ideas and Olivia does a great job of (very patiently) honing in on the pieces that we agree on and pulling those into a design. We had a few disparate ideas, and Olivia expertly extracted which bits of those could work together, and added a whole range of great suggestions that really delivered a brilliant design that we are implementing now.

Anytime we need any design work doing I wouldn't hesitate to go to My Bespoke Room and more importantly Olivia.
Working with Olivia Boardman @ My Bespoke Room has been a pleasure - she has worked so hard, so quickly to pull the design together of our living room/dining room area - creating various different zones to make one big open plan room into 4! We were totally aligned throughout, had a thorough first video call and spoke daily via the chat functionality and she honed in on my style immediately. I also felt entirely comfortable to tell her when we didn't like certain furniture pieces as she always had another 8 suggestions up her sleeve.
We're delighted with the final result!

The human element can't be faulted - but would give 5 stars instead of 4 if the functionality of the Personal Shopping page was more integrated with the external sites - There have been a few occasions where the price on MBR was more expensive than the actual website, or the delivery option being pulled through is the more expensive one by default. It would also be good to be able to add URLs of products from websites not included in the final list to purchase through MBR/have everything on one page/moodboard.

But overall - very impressed! Thank you Olivia!
Thank you Julie for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Olivia really enjoyed working with you and is thrilled to have achieved such a cohesive space for your open plan living room. My Bespoke Room is a great shopping buddy on your home interior design journey but if you spot any retailer discounts or offer codes that are not reflected in your basket then please let us know and we’ll match them. That's a promise.
We are really happy with the My Bespoke Room service. What was especially creative was the zoning of the living, dining and snug areas in an open plan layout. We worked with Nardus on the initial design in June this year and Rosie continued the process in November when the builders started the refurbishment. Nardus’ and Rosie’s professional judgement and guidance gave us the confidence to change our layout which incorporates contemporary and older elements. Both were immensely helpful answering our questions in a considered manner and responding very quickly.
In addition MBR allowed us to focus on the vision without having to worry about sourcing the items. We were given various alternatives of each so that we have a mix of dearer and cheaper items to create the overall look and stay within budget. Remy and Victoria in the Personal Shopping Team were very helpful too and secured good discounts on our shopping.
We would like to express our thanks to the MBR team. The service was brilliant and we would highly recommend MBR - the refurbishment of our living/dining room has given us a a space that we all love.
Mary Anne, what a fabulous review - thank you for your kind words! The MBR Team are overjoyed to have been able to make your multi functional open plan space work to incorporate both existing and the contemporary elements of the space into a space that you love. We hope to work with you again in the future!
Using My Bespoke Room has been a great experience and Celine provided all the designs and guidance for our new home. The designs were mostly in line with we wanted and enough options for us to choose from. Even when we didn’t go with the recommendations Celine made, we were still exposed to new websites that we wouldn’t have heard of before that we browsed to make different selections. It was great to give us inspiration on a cohesive look and feel that my husband and I could agree on. All in all a great service that we will use again.
Thank you for your amazing feedback! Celine and the collective MBR Team are thrilled that you have a space that both you and your husband enjoy! We look forward to working with you both again in the near future!
We designed our flat with Olivia Boardman who was absolutely fantastic. Her ability to combine both our tastes and create something magical surpasses my expectations. Her responses were extremely prompt as we worked with builders, she was on hand all the time to help. She was so warm and personable and turned our dream home into a reality.
Ruth, we are overwhelmed by your fabulous review - thank you so much! Olivia just loved working with you and we're so thrilled to know that with our help, your dream home is now your reality!
Edmund did a great job designing 2 rooms. He took into account the requirements I had, did great research to find my hidden preferences, provided multiple options, and delivered a few design options for me. I also found the shopping page very easy to use and most prices accurate and up to date. The result was very satisfactory and I have recommended him to a few of my friends. Well done Edmund and MyBespokedRoom
Jenny had a tough task ahead with a client like me- I’m never sure exactly what design I’d like, but also super-fussy. However, I couldn’t have asked for a better designer. She listened actively and delivered to perfection with every one of my seven room designs. Such creativity with the floor plan set up and uniqueness in chosen items, while always keeping my inspiration in mind. I’ll really miss working with you Jenny- you have helped me make my new house a home.
Ayesha, thank you for your epic review! Designer Jenny loved working with you in achieving a fabulously cohesive look and feel for your home. The entire team at MBR loved seeing the final designs and hope to work with you again in the future.
My experience with My Bespoke Room has been brilliant! My designer Emma was able to help me focus my eclectic taste into a cohesive project (my biggest problem is with proportions and use of colour). Emma helped make the most of my room and I feel like the final design really represents me. It's really worth using My Bespoke Room to create a space you love and to avoid making expensive design mistakes.
Thank you Jamie for your lovely words! We're thrilled you've enjoyed working with Designer Emma and that you have a home design that truly reflects you - this is our number one priority! We look forward to future designs!
Natalie was absolutely fantastic. Really helpful and we are really happy with the outcome.
Thank you Chloe for your fantastic feedback! We hope to work with you again, Natalie loved creating your design!
Fantastic experience with Olivia. I consider myself quite design minded, and had a clear idea of what I wanted (and even the layout), but having Olivia there to bounce ideas off (and contribute some fab ones also!), and to clarify some of my thinking was far more helpful than I thought it would be. She designed an open plan living/diner for me, and I'm super excited to see it come to life. Also a shout out to MBR's chat system, which meant I could ping through questions as and when they arose (in the middle of the night sometimes!) and all the chat was in one place. Much better than emails. Great concept for a service, great designer. Very happy!
Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely comments Dominic. Olivia had a great time collaborating with you! Our team work continuously hard to ensure the tech that goes on behind the scenes exceeds expectations, so we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed using the MBR Chat! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
This is the second project Olivia Boardman works on (my baby's bedroom and a studio) and I'm very happy with the results: while the first is timeless and yet very tender, perfect for a child; the latter is audacious and vibrant. In both cases, Olivia got the idea right away. Remy, for her part has always been ready to help and intercede with stores to get the best deal quickly. A pleasure to work with them! Looking forward to my next project!
Thank you so much for your kind words Angela. Olivia loves working with you to achieve your vision and the results Remy helps deliver are fantastic! We can't wait to work with you again soon!
Brilliant Service! Absolutely captured my vision within my budget. I will definitely use again.
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Wow Sonya! Thank you so much for sharing and for your kind words - how fabulous does this look!? We can't wait to share your vision and work with you again in the near future!
Really easy my designer Lois was able to provide advice as well as products that could make our room how we pictured it!

Really happy with the design and also extra mile gone with Lois to ensure we were happy with our design and styling.

The personal shopper is also super helpful as provided delivery times etc!
Thank you for your lovely words Sharna! Lois really enjoyed working with you and we're thrilled that your room design is exactly how you pictured it with help from our dedicated personal shopping team. We look forward to planning your next project together!
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.91 based on 207 reviews