My Bespoke Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Bespoke Room

About My Bespoke Room: My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Tell us how My Bespoke Room made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"They guided me to what I really liked at the end :) very happy with the results ... Its like they read my mind"
Alex W
"We are really happy with the service from MBR. Claire gave us three good design layouts and lots of brilliant options of different furniture ideas. I was happy that there was reasonably priced items as well as more expensive ones so we could make the changes we wanted within our budget. Claire messaged me back right away and answered all my questions and gave some really good advice. I would definitely use their services again and would highly recommend them."
Nardus L
"Rosie and the team from My Bespoke Room have been so great in designing a new living room space for us. After a very useful initial phone consultation, Rosie came up with not one, but three different new layouts! Messaging Rosie with ideas and images of inspiration was easy and she was always very responsive. After the design process was completed, I could simply order the new furniture and even decorative items by simply clicking and adding them to the basket. So simple and even got a ‘designers discount’ on some of the items. Can’t wait for the new furniture to arrive to complete the look. Thank you MBR and especially Rosie. Great service and I will definitely recommend your services to anyone who’s in need of an interior design service."
"I just had my third room, a double reception room designed and it looks stunning. I did not really have any specific ideas about the room apart from the colour range. But Sarah, my designer, knew exactly what I was after. She gave me several options for layouts and colours and thus I could visualise quite easily how the room would look like. Victoria checked my orders and sorted out a few mistakes I was not even aware of. I felt really looked after and can fully recommend the service. It is worth the money!"
Thank you for you lovely words Andrea. We were delighted to welcome you back for your reception room design and are thrilled that you are once again pleased with your design!
Do let us know when you're ready for another room and we'll have Sarah ready for you!
thanks
Jess & The MBR Team
"My designer Sarah Bradley at MBR was a total joy to work with and clearly loves what she does. The whole experience was a lot of fun. We kicked off with an initial conversation to explore ideas about what I wanted to do with my space. This was followed by a generous period of exchanging ideas via messaging so that Sarah could "pull the design direction together". The process of doing this is really interesting because your designer is skilled - thankfully - at bringing together all your random thoughts and ideas into a clear vision. I was amazed at how comprehensive the suggestions were - evidence that Sarah had listened incredibly closely. The whole process is very organic and you can easily tweak things along the way. I was in the midst of quite an involved amount of building work so found it very motivational to get Sarah's design, albeit I knew that it would be many months before I could finish the room. I also used the shopping service and found Victoria and Laura to be super helpful and attentive. Jess is also lovely to deal with. MBR offers an excellent service and it is clear that everyone involved cares deeply that the company consistently offers a first rate, bespoke, design service. I have to admit I was sceptical as to how well this could work online. The result - I could not be happier with the room and would not hesitate to work with MBR again. Thanks again to Sarah and the MBR team for helping me create an absolutely gorgeous haven."
Thanks so much for your wonderful review Marie! We loved helping you with your design and creating you a sanctuary in your room. We really enjoyed seeing the final results and look forward to working with you in the future!
Jess & The MBR Team
"We are very happy with the service from My Bespoke Room (Olivia). She listened carefully to the brief and created a wonderful bedroom design for our daughters. We are excited to get the project started."
Thank you so much for you kind review. We're delighted that you enjoyed the process and love the final design. Do send us photos of the finish result!
Jess & The MBR Team
"This is our second time using my bespoke room and we can’t help but feel disappointed. We were thrilled with the first room design but sadly our experience second time round wasn’t as good. Firstly with the floor plan a piece of furniture was put in the way of a walkway through to a bathroom so we had to suggest it be moved. We also asked for help with designing a wall of pictures as a feature. We didn’t like what the designer chose so suggested some ones we sourced ourselves hoping they would put them into a wall design for us but they didn’t. We liked the furniture that was chosen although we are still waiting for delivery - estimated delivery 4 month wait. This is not the fault of mybespoke. Also we had to ask for finishing touches as they weren’t included like our original design but was then disappointed that they weren’t linked to the room that was being designed. They were more generic and very similar to the ones of our previous room instead of matching the room design which was for a study. We were hoping to do more rooms but starting to think maybe it’s just a 1 hit wonder?"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that we didn’t hit the mark on your second design. We take our customer reviews very seriously and learning that you felt disappointed with our service is never what we want to hear. We’re normally known for our high-standards of service, and are honoured to have received numerous 5* ratings.It would be great if you could spare some time to hop on a quick call with us to determine how we can provide you with a solution that makes you smile. Please do reach out to us if you have a convenient time, otherwise, we will give you a call in a few days.
The MBR Team
"Absolutely amazing design service! Best value for money and wonderful people:)"
"My Bespoke Room is an excellent service. I would definitely use it again. The website is very user-friendly and intuitive. After the initial request was submitted things moved quickly, the whole process was very efficient and quite enjoyable. All the staff I dealt with were extremely helpful and friendly. Rachel (my designer) was excellent throughout, very professional and very thorough. The initial phone call was very productive and also very cordial. She took every single detail on board. Not a single point was missed. This was evidenced in the initial designs/concepts she produced. After that, I had several questions which were all answered very quickly. Notably, every point I made in each question was specifically addressed in each answer. Answers tended to include design drawings too which were extremely helpful towards achieving the final design. The end result was phenomenal, better than I had expected, packed with solutions and comprehensive detail along with some options here and there to allow some personalisation. Worth noting is that the design included some bespoke pieces and some optional "Ikea hacking". This was as per the initial conversation/brief. This design was for this room and this situation, there was nothing generic about it. Overall, 10/10. Rachel is very good at what she does. I'd highly recommend MyBeskokeRoom.com"
"i needed help to update my hall and 2 downstairs rooms.I was absolutely delighted with my consultation with Lucy from My Bespoke Room. She totally understood my house, favourite pieces of furniture, and likes and dislikes. She introduced some exciting and original new ideas . What had started out as a worry has now become something exciting. I will certainly use My Bespoke Room again."
"We requested My Bespoke Room to help redecorate our living room. Rosie, our designer, did an excellent job at that. She took the time to understand our choices and tastes by providing us a number of options for each item we had requested. She also never hesitated to discuss what we were thinking - she went over and above what we expected. As a result of Rosie's suggestions, we have a living room that is modern and chic within our budget. All Rosie encouraged us to do was to keep an open mind and the results are amazing."
"So happy with the service My Bespoke Room provided. The designer was absolutely bang on with the design for my lounge/diner. Very impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone. Also the shopping service kept me up to date with all my deliveries making the whole process very easy. Will be back for them to do the rest of the rooms."
Hi John,
Thanks so much for your kind words. We're so pleased you're delighted with Adela's design and are looking forward to helping you with future spaces!
Jess & the MBR Team
"I used the design consultancy service at My Bespoke Room and worked with Lucy to design an open place living space, which I was struggling to get right on my own. I didn't need a full-service interior designer at the stage but was looking for someone with experience and creativity to talk things through, be a sounding board, and help me arrange the space in a way that would look great and work practically. Lucy was brilliant - incredibly helpful in getting things clear in my mind, offered great ideas, and ultimately gave me a lot of comfort on the design. Other designers had given me extremely high quotes for fixed services that I didn't really need. The design consultancy is a great service which gets to the heart of exactly what you need in a cost efficient way. Will absolutely use them again."
Thank you for your wonderful review James. We're delighted that we were able to help you with our Consultancy Service, and we're so pleased to welcome you back for your next space!
Jess & the MBR Team
"Had the best call with my designer Rachel in which we did a styling hour, we got so much done and I learnt so much! It was a great experience and really helped me get the room looking just right!"
"I am very pleased with the work that Hira did for my living room. She listened very patiently to all my requests/demands (which were quite a few!) and did an excellent job bringing my vision to life, with some great recommendations of furniture and accessories, which were not only beautiful but also within my budget. Hira helped me move away from indecision and overwhelment I had over redecorating my living room, and made it a very pleasant experience. I am very happy with the end result and will definitely be using My Bespoke Room moving forward on other areas of my home."
Hi Desiree, What a lovely review, thank you so much for your kind words. We're absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us, and can't wait to welcome you back.
Jess & The MBR Team
"This service is magic - they take your design vision and make it a reality. I love that this is so effortless and convenient. The designers source interesting products from places I've never even heard of. SO much better than having to find it all myself! They then seamlessly integrate these great pieces into the room specifications/requirements you provide. All tailor-made for you and your space and utility requirements. The design and sourcing is fabulous but the follow ups with suppliers are super helpful too. I had a number of problems with some of the furniture/goods suppliers but My Bespoke Room dealt with them all directly, kept me updated and in a number of cases, managed to get discounts on the products to compensate me for the delays or faults with certain products provided. I can't recommend this service enough - our nursery and study would still be in boxes if it weren't for these design divas! Well worth their weight in gold."
Hi Rhiannon,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved designing for your new nursery and I am so glad it's all starting to come together. We were honoured to be a small part of this journey with you! Really looking forward to seeing the final pictures, love the cloud stickers above the cot so much.

Claire @MBR
"My favourite interior design people! Yes another room design and i couldnt be happier with what has been decided. So friendly and helpful and nothing is ever too much, always go above and beyond, Rachel is fabulous and i love working with her"
"Will def use again in the future. Great thoughts and discussion with our designer Olivia throughout the process. It's given us a very nice start at redoing our flat, and lots of ideas for the future. My one suggestion would be to get a draft shopping list going earlier in the process, as that's when the dream starts becoming real! Thank you to Olivia and the MBR team :)"
Thanks you so much for such a lovely review Jonan. We're so pleased you enjoyed the process and plan to come back to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon and planning more beautiful designs for you!
Jess & The MBR Team
"The input given has added value to the properties by creating a much more appealing interior layout with an efficient use of the space on offer by maximising the space and adding some clever storage and space saving solutions to suit modern day living and to appeal to potential buyers of the properties. They eliminated corridors and suggested removing unnecessary doors to really give the best sense of space. Lucy and Laura have both been a pleasure to work with and have been readily available to discuss their plans. There is a significant added value an interior designer can bring to a development project and they fact they can challenge architects plans to really get the best out of the interior space is something that should be part of the design process."
Hi Amit,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our design consultancy service, we really do appreciate it. You have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you more on future developments.
Many thanks, Lucy
"We would highly recommend My Bespoke Room as we had a brilliant experience restyling our lounge. It started with a phone call to our designer to understand what we wanted, then we shared images online to get a feel for what we liked and disliked. Our designer, Elena had lots of good ideas, and we loved the items she suggested. Not only did she do us 2 versions of floor plans so we could choose which we preferred, but each item had 4 or 5 alternatives, so we could mix and match the furniture to further personalise our design. We are now thinking of doing 2 more rooms, as we were so happy with the experience, and the end result in our newly refurnished lounge."
"Jenny was fabulous. She completely 'got us' and knew exactly how to style both our living room and our bedroom. We can't wait to get everything ordered and complete our dream rooms!"
"Having just brought a 1930’s style house, my husband and I were keen to reignite its original features, with no idea how! Claire Armstrong-Gautier was able to guide us to our dream living room with great support, dedication, care and attention. From our initial brief, Claire was able to channel our likes (and push our boundaries!) to create an elegant yet practical room which ticked all of our boxes. We can't thank you enough, we have thoroughly enjoyed this experience (which has been hassle and stress-free!) and we wouldn’t of been able to create the look we desired without Bespoke, we will be using again! Highly recommend!"
Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words! I am so happy to have been a part of this process and really excited to seeing the finished room, which will look amazing. Looking forward to future projects together! Claire
"What a fantastic website! I absolutely loved the concept. Our designer Olivia has helped to create the design for my son’s bedroom. Current bedroom is absolutely outdated and I was looking for something cool, which would appeal to the teenager. Initial consultation was fun; I greatly appreciated Olivia’s sense of humour, which made her very easy to work with. Olivia really listened to my brief and went to great length to come up with the layout and design my son was happy with. The response to emails was fast and suggestions were straight to the point of my preferred style. Attractive thing about My Bespoke Room is that they offer you alternatives with every item with prices catering for all budgets. I do think that the service is a great value for money and saves a lot of time. Will send the follow up pictures once the room is ready. Thank you so much for amazing experience. I fully recommend the company. Anastasia"
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review! Olivia loved doing your design and we really enjoyed watching it come together. We can't wait to see the photos! Jess & the MBR Team
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.89 based on 57 reviews