My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie M
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena L
More Photos & Videos
My designer was Jessica Czertowicz, and she was a pleasure to work with. She listened to my worries about existing furniture we had, but had to keep, and was really encouraging in supporting my ideas, but making suggestions to steer me in the right direction. She was very quick to respond, and put up with my constant questions and indecisiveness. We're already getting compliments on our living room, and we haven't even sorted the feature wallpaper/wall painting yet!
I had a great experience with Olivia from My Bespoke Room. She was professional and she had great ideas. Her designs were lovely and it was clear that she listened to my briefs. It must have been difficult to design a space without ever having actually seen it due to Covid-19, but Olivia handled it well and managed to create beauitful spaces that our family can comfortably live in. Thank you Olivia for being so fabulous!
Well - what an adventure this has been! Thoroughly enjoyed working with Olivia to redesign the master bedroom of our Edwardian home. She put together a stunning design - I’m delighted. I learned loads during the process. And Olivia is great craic, to boot. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her and MBR.
I have had an amazing experience with My Bespoke Room. My designer Rachel-Linn was lovely and friendly, ultra helpful and very intuitive about my preferences and tastes. I have had a face to face designer before and found this experience even more beneficial, quick, simple and painless. Rachel went the extra mile and I cannot thank her enough and will without doubt use MBR (and hopefully Rachel) when we do up our other rooms. Will send a photo of the finished room once all done.
Such a great service if you're the kind of person who knows what good looks like but not how to get it. I've used MBS for two different rooms and we're been really happy with both of the designs our amazing designer came up with. She quickly got a handle on the things we liked and the things we didn't - and formed those into two amazing room designs - and found us all of the different products and components we would need to make it a reality. I would definitely recommend MBS - and Olivia - if you're looking to transform a room in your house.
Very lucky to have met the lovely Olivia who has helped style my new kitchen extension! I love the colours and textures and that fact that she's very honest if things don't fit. Feel free to go wild with Olivia, the wilder the better! :)
Claire is an absolute dream to work with. We hit it off immediately - she fully understood my vision from the beginning. Not only is she super responsive, thoughtful, professional and has a great eye - she is also just so lovely and I really enjoyed all our conversations. She had completed my design within mere days which I really appreciated as was keen to start ordering things ASAP. There were several options in differing price ranges for every item, which really gave me a great variety of options and allowed me to stick to my budget. Everything was on point - from the paint colour, to the larger items to the smaller decorative accessories. Then a big thank you to Laura, who is also fantastic. She got the items I needed ordered and on their way promptly. She went out of her way to contact the stores I needed, waive shipping fees for me, price match stores. And is also so responsive, I never had to wait for an answer.

I cannot recommend My Bespoke Room enough - this is my first time decorating a room and I could not have asked for any better people - Claire and Laura were so great at guiding me through the process. I am so happy I stumbled upon My Bespoke Room. I look forward to working with them again on future rooms (emphasis on the plural rooms there) soon. Thank you!
The service we've been provided by My Bespoke Room has been truly outstanding! Special thanks to the wonderful Lucy for our design, as well as Remy who was our personal shopper and coordinated orders and deliveries for us. We needed our room to function as a living room, dining room and study all at once, and Lucy has been absolutely marvellous at providing us with a great floor plan, as well as creating a space that reflected our style and tastes. The fact that we were provided with several options for each item whilst keeping the style cohesive was really impressive. 100% recommend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I truly did LOVE working on your room design and I can't wait to see the finished photos! Take care and all the best in your lovely new home. Lucy
Choosing a new look to your home can be challenging! Nardus was able to change a potentially stressful time into such an enjoyable experience. He listened carefully to our initial ideas and came through to deliver just what we wanted and well within budget. So pleased we invested in his expert advice.
This service made the whole process so easy. We worked with Tracey as a designer and she incorporated all of our requests while presenting creative new ideas. I appreciated the alternatives offered for each item so we could feel like we were involved in the design rather than living in someone else's vision for our house. I love the end result and it came together quickly but looks beautiful! Remy managed all of the order, returns, supplier questions in a timely manner. The shopping service was a dream! Would have been a nightmare to try to track all of the ins and outs.
I was so pleased with Rachel’s initial design for my office that I asked her to do the design for my bedroom as well. The result is beautiful and it’s been such a joy to work with her to help me translate my words and Pinterest board into a full room design. I’d really recommend the service and Rachel.
Another brilliant room make-over by Claire! She's totally sussed out our personal style and the nuances of the house we live in and her designs always feel incredibly do-able. We pretty much do exactly what she tells us and the results are always fab. Thank you Claire! x
Brilliant service. This was our second time with My Bespoke Room and Nicole as our designer. She really listened to what we wanted and managed to suggest a really lovely, spacious, affordable design, and pair colours in a way that I just can't do on my own!
The service was so much more helpful to us that we originally envisaged. We couldn't have predicted beforehand all the questions we would have - but Olivia at MBR helped guide us throughout the design process and ensure that we ended up with our dream room. I would definitely recommend the MBR and Olivia in particular.
We have used My Bespoke Room to help us design 3 areas in our house over 18 months. It was effective and very good value. We are very pleased with how everything looks. Process started with submitting a brief about what we wanted to achieve and what our tastes are. Then upload lots of photos and video if possible. Then conversation with designer. Then mood board to check everyone agrees. Then a design item list with preferred items and lots of alternative options to each item recommended. Then on their website we can select everything we want and buy them through My Bespoke Room who will then order and arrange delivery of everything. Whole process takes about a months. Overall smooth and easy process and we will continue returning to them for our design needs.
Another fabulous bit of work by Olivia Boardman. I now have the coolest hallway I have ever had which links nicely to my already superbly designed (thanks again Olivia!) bedroom.
Olivia was an absolute star throughout this process. Has been very generous with her time and always at hand to respond to all of our concerns. We look forward to receiving all of the pieces that we chose together. It has been a pleasant journey. Thanks Olivia!
I was so pleased with the design provided by Lois. She took the time to understand what I was looking for and offered alternative options to purchase. Lois was quick to respond to my questions and Remy has ordered my choices for me taking away the hassle of contacting all the different retailers
We couldn’t be more impressed with MBR and our designer, Emma - we thought that the service would be somewhat formulaic given the low cost, but it is actually very bespoke and the designs are wonderful. We provided some inspiration images to our designer Emma. Would use again in a heartbeat - it is such a time saver, money saver and a great way for couples who have slightly differing ideas to come together!
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 169 reviews