My Bespoke Room Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bespoke Room

About My Bespoke Room: My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

How would you rate My Bespoke Room?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Made it easy to get started on a long over-due project

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Bespoke Room in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Made it easy to get started on a long over-due project"
"From the very beginning the service was friendly and professional. Claire was so helpful with suggestions and ideas for our new bedroom. During the consultation Claire really took in what we wanted to achieve with our bedroom space, she really got to know our style so the suggestions she made were spot on."
"If you need some help with your interior I would 100% recommend these guys. Amazing service from start to finish. Super friendly and was a really fun experience. Clued up with all sorts of amazing ideas and products and giving you alternative options if your not sure on others t, I never would have found or thought off most of mine and they really captured what I was looking for. The aftercare has been amazing also. I was thinking before I looked into the service it was going to be super expensive and not in my price range but what an amazing price for what you get £95 I was sold. Great tips and advice all the way through. Will definitely use again. Thank you My Bespoke Room"
"We are over the moon with the design that Sarah undertook for us, she captured our style perfectly."
"Rosie and the team from My Bespoke Room have been so great in designing a new living room space for us. After a very useful initial phone consultation, Rosie came up with not one, but three different new layouts! Messaging Rosie with ideas and images of inspiration was easy and she was always very responsive. After the design process was completed, I could simply order the new furniture and even decorative items by simply clicking and adding them to the basket. So simple and even got a ‘designers discount’ on some of the items. Can’t wait for the new furniture to arrive to complete the look. Thank you MBR and especially Rosie. Great service and I will definitely recommend your services to anyone who’s in need of an interior design service."
Charlotte V
Verified Buyer
"Every single part - I felt my personal style was really considered & worked with. I found the whole process was easy, convenient & the finished design made me literally squeal with excitement then seeing it actually come together 'in the flesh' was the cherry on the cake."
Sébastien K
Verified Buyer
"Laura took the time to really understand what we wanted from the space and how we would use it. From understanding our vision and taste she was able to suggest innovative and stylish solutions which brought the room to life. It now feels very much like home and we couldn’t be happier with the service."
"We were thrilled with the service from My Bespoke Room. Our designer, Rachel, was lovely to work with - she really understood what we were looking for and produced a fantastic mood board. We have already used her ideas for the room layout. The process gave us inspiration and confidence to try something different. We will definitely use the service again when we complete our house extension."
"Rachel, our designer, listened to our wishes and whilst giving advice she didn't try to impose her own ideas on us."
"A great service - Lucy took detailed information about our room (with very little effort required from us), and really took the time to get to know our likes and dislikes including a phone call and various messages. She researched loads of different items and provided multiple options for each (including curtains, sofas, tables, light fittings, lamps, rugs, TV tables, accessories, artwork). We are so pleased with the design that came back - its something we'd never have thought of but is totally "us" and is within our budget. Its such a convenient service - if you like everything you can just press one button and buy it all!"
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews