My Bespoke Room Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read My Bespoke Room Reviews

About My Bespoke Room:

My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. We give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!
Flat-fee packages: £195/£295/£350

Wadie M
My Bespoke Room 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Philomena L
More Photos & Videos
After a visiting a friend's house and being absolutely in awe of her interior design, she told me her secret: MBR. It sounded too good to be true. They work with you to understand how you want to use a space, what you love, like and dislike, offer advice on layouts, styles and colour schemes, and then throw it all together to produce an amazing moodboard and shopping list (and then they even do the shopping for you).

But hold on. I don't want to buy a £500 lamp? Not a problem (and this is what really sold MBR to me): for each item recommended, they provide alternatives in similar styles but at different price points. This is literally the real deal. Such a great business model.

My interior designer was Hira, and she was wonderful. She was friendly, took time to listen and understand my aims, offered excellent advice and ideas, and was flexible and patient with working my changing needs and sometimes uncertain design direction!

Hira incorporated everything into a beautiful, comprehensive design for my living room. From cushions, to sofas, lamps, pouffes and curtains. There is honestly nothing on the list on on my moodboard that I wouldn't love to have. This has been a really fun and enlightening experience, and I cannot wait to set up my new living room.

Fantastic through and through!
Worked with Milena from my bespoke room to complete my master bedroom. She was amazing at pulling together all my ideas and kelts me up to date with orders, deliveries and completed everything very quickly. Would recommend this service.
I cannot praise My Bespoke Room enough. It’s totally hassle free, there is none of the faff and bureaucracy that I imagined I would be bogged down with when I first reluctantly agreed to appoint an interior designer for my new flat. After a great insightful chat with Laura, she appointed Nardus as my designer. Nardus was superb, always attentive and proactive with every idea I threw his way (he even responded to an urgent question whilst on holiday!). He is full of creative ideas and energy and he is meticulous with his plans.
The website is super intuitive and the instant messaging function with your designer means the entire process is convenience driven for the customer. I really could not have imagined a more fluid, hassle free process for interior designing my flat. Everything from the initial phone call with Laura to the delivery of the numerous items I have purchased via the site, have been expertly and promptly handled. Great site, great people, great work! I will be recommending their services to anyone who gawps at my flat in awe!
Hi Kamran,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Nardus loved working on your room designs and we really do appreciate such positive feedback on our service. We can't wait to see some photos of your finished rooms!
Best wishes,