MX5parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend MX5parts
Read MX5parts Reviews

sales@mx5parts.co.uk

1 Orion Court, 5 Rodney Road,,

Great range of parts, good prices but occasionlally expensive.
Website is superb. Supply and price was excellent. Unfortunately the MAF Sensor did not cure my issue - but thats my problem and not MX5parts'
Very satisfied with the purchase, but one suggestion. I bought a set of wheels, but it might be helpful if your product description include an explicit note of the tyre size; I just saw that the the wheels were specified for an NA so assumed my existing tyres would fit, which they did not, so I had to buy a set of new tyres which I was not anticipating. I may have been naive in this assumption, but I am not the only thicko out there and it maybe helpful to explicitly point out to other thickos that they should check this before they get caught out in the same way. Cheers.
Satisfied. The delivery was as fast as possible for the completed genuine kit in destination to France. The packaging could be a little more resistant but all parts arrived in good condition so no problem.
If postage was quicker would be 5* just Slow Postage
Ordered but oarts on backorder, but we’ll informed on how delivery coming on
Greta range but if I could make one change to your products and services, it would be to have the option and choice of a next day guaranteed delivery service because sometimes you need it.
My go to supplier for MX-5 parts; both genuine and after-market. Good support and competitive pricing. Only complaint is a lot of visible items I have wanted to buy are not in stock.
The exhaust i ordered is really good and I am very happy with my product. Only downside to my whole experience is that the tracking is really bad and didn't work
Catalogue was easy to locate parts and order , delivery turned up complete and within 3 days . No problems or issues .
I ordered a part for the wrong model. The reason was your website asked for the model car I have, but did not indicate, that when I selected what I thought was the part, it turned out to be for a later model. Mine is a mark 2 and the part arrived for a mark 4
This time I just bought a couple of fuel filter clips. However, over the years I've always been happy with the parts I've bought. The turnaround is always prompt with parts arriving the next working day. Keep it up guys.
I ordered a replacement wing mirror which arrived quickly but is a different shape!
hello mx5parts the parts received and that to order are the good ones, arrives in a rather short time, to recommend.
Alla consegna mi hanno richiesto €16.18. Perché?
due to brexit, i had to pay 30% more taxes in my country. not your fault, but as an european it's discouraging to order in uk.
Good service, but I would spend more if delivery was free above £50 (for example).
Used MX5Parts twice in the last month, and both times were good. I needed OEM suspension parts for an MX5 Mk3 and this is one of the only places that seems to stock them. Unlike another parts website I tried before, they don't seem to lie about having things in stock, won't try to substitute parts, etc. Dispatch was the day after processing, not the same day as suggested in the confirmation email. Delivery by courier was 2 days after that. I suggest they update the tracking link in their emails as it appears to point to an old, non functional version of the courier's website.
Although some of the parts ordered were not available the service from mx5 parts was the usual excellent experience. The salesman was extremely helpful. Unfortunately we had to cancel our order due to the stock being unobtainable but the staff were very understanding and the cancellation dealt with in a professional manner.
Very pleased with recent purchase of Mk2 lower radiator hose which does fit a Mk1. Mk2 hose purchased as a stop gap measure until Mk1 metal link pipe becomes available. Less than pleased with the 10% offer which was emailed to me shortly after your first email confirming that my hose had been posted. That's life I suppose, you win some and you loose some..... lol!
MX5parts is rated 4.65 based on 818 reviews