MX5parts Reviews

Ian Nolan
MX5parts 5 star review on 1st May 2022
MX5parts 5 star review on 1st May 2022
MX5parts 5 star review on 29th April 2022
Very quick, very reasonable cost
Posted 1 hour ago
Very nice and beautiful thank you very much
Ordered boot bags which I needed for a specific trip, although they were out of stock they were expected within a few days. They never arrived so I cancelled the order. Not be the direct fault of mx5 parts but very disappointing and no updates until I chased them.
Purchased two glass guide mouldings for 2010 MX5. Parts were at a good price, arrived promptly, well packaged. Fitted today by my local Mazda dealer without any problems. I am very happy with the items.
Produit conforme et en bon état. Service rapide, rien a dire, mais le coût des douanes est trop important, dommage d avoir quitté la zone EU.
Just love mx5 parts!!! Always deliver ontime and description are always spot on. Fantastic selection of every part, accessorie you could possibly imagine!!
Prompt delivery, helpful knowledgeable staff
My first order mx5 parts was disappointing as the paint I ordered was advertised at 11.89 . I was charged 15.50 +3.10 . Very disappointed
Hi John - we are sorry the charging amounts were different, we are looking into this to see what the reason is. Thank you
Delivered to Norway in 3 days,and produkt is superb
Great value, look just like OEM parts, work just as well. Bonus is next day delivery.
All arrived in good time and nicely packed
First time using this site. All good. Fast delivery and parts as pictured. Also I rang to ask a couple of questions and this was good service to. Will use again.
Excellent service from this team. They are always reliable and helpful. Highly recommended.
Great quality and quick delivery
Ive had a number of parts from MX5 for both my cars track and road always a good service at reasonable prices
Exactly as described, excellent part and dispatched promptly and arrived on time. Thanks
Hello, it has been four months since the order #3264680 shipped and I have not received it. What went wrong?
Hi there - we are sorry to learn that the order never arrived, however upon further investigation It was returned to us as the address wasn’t complete and we therefore refunded the order. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at sales@mx5parts.co.uk Thanks MX5parts
Excellent product. Very fast delivery. Great service. Thank you.
Unbelievably quick delivery. Very impressed by the service. Will definitely use again.
Parts arrived next day - outstanding service!
MX5parts is rated 4.62 based on 1,732 reviews