MX5parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend MX5parts
Read MX5parts Reviews

sales@mx5parts.co.uk

1 Orion Court, 5 Rodney Road,,

Very happy with my purchases from MX5Parts. Diff oil, docs and pads. All delivered nice and quick. Thank you all at MX5Parts.
Still haven’t received order yet but when I do I can review
The gasket fits and arrived on time. I recommend.
MX5parts 5 star review on 15th May 2021
I've used MX5parts for many orders over a number of years, usually with no complaints. However, my most recent couple of orders have been slow to despatch/arrive, despite showing on the website and order acknowledgement email as 'Same Day Despatch'.
MX5PARTS is an excellent go to place but some items are constantly out of stock ... if stock issues where sorted out it would be unbeatable .
Have used them many times before, always had excellent service, all types of products, will use again.
Great product
Great product,really make a difference and simple to fit
Bit of a mix up on the payment screen (probably my fault) meant I inadvertently ordered the same product (Crystal Soul Red touch up paint) twice! This was quickly rectified by MX5 Parts and the paint delivered promptly - well done 👍
Very happy with the service from MX5 parts.
Very good service
Usual efficient delivery. Parts are exactly as expected - will be fitting soon.
Called to add another item to the order as it wasn't dispatched due to stock shortage and was bluntly advise its impossible to amend order. I mean it seems a waste of resource and postage cost, fuel etc because of a systematic or process failure at your end. This is why we can't overcome climate issues and waste of resources.. Due to businesses being uncompromising in situations such as this. For the sake of adding a water pump to the order I have to raise a new order...although you can shop out the entire order and then send me a magnetic drain plug on back order.. It makes no sense to me.. Had to highlight this, not to leave a bad review as I'm happy with what I received. I just can't understand why I couldn't add a water pump to my order but you are able to shop out a magnetic drain plug on back order after anyway...
Excellent communication and efficient delivery.
Friendly service, very efficient, excellent prices and prompt delivery
Amazing customer service Parts delivered as soon as possible Customer support very quick and always helpful I'm really happy with everything 👌
Change your website its misleading and also customer service need better phone manners with customers
Have always had great service from MX5 Parts and routinely visit the online shop as my first port of call for anything for my MX5. They seem to have the widest range of standard and upgrade items in stock and it is very rare I haven't found what I wanted straight away. Delivery is always prompt and reasonably priced to Jersey. They also automatically take the VAT off for export orders. 5 stars from me.
Useful supplier of genuine parts. Packaging was a bit lean (just a poly bag) but luckily the seals and parts arrived undamaged. For the postage cost, shipping was a bit slow too for 'in stock' items, with no reason given.
Well trusted company!