MX5parts Reviews

Read MX5parts Reviews

sales@mx5parts.co.uk

1 Orion Court, 5 Rodney Road,,

Exactly what I wanted. Easy to order. Quick to deliver. 👍👍
Everything an MX5 owner needs in one place. Quick delivery, good quality.
No complaints all good, keep doing what your already doing ;-)
Excellent selection . Fast delivery, usually the next day. Chrome items can be a bit expensive but easy to fit(recommend using additional superglue). However, they look terrific. Really adds to car’s appearance.
Order a part to secure my car Battery and it was delivered the next day. Great service at always.
Amazing service, ordered a grill on Saturday night NZ time which arrived here in New Zealand on the following Friday. 6 days. unbelievable. Parts look great as well. Very, very happy, thanks guys
Excellent service as usual
MUY BUEN SERVICIO
Love the site great prices and great service and fast delivery can’t ask for anymore really
As always great service! Thank you!
I still haven't received my order to this day.
Hi Guilhelm - we are sorry that your order hasn't yet landed with you in France. We shipped this on the 12th July with Parcelforce and have contacted them to follow this up, unfortunately, they have told us that due to ongoing restrictions and staff shortages caused by Covid there is a large backlog of orders to clear through customs, therefore deliveries into France can take up to 4 weeks at the moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and if you do require any further updates please email us at sales@mx5parts.co.uk - thank you.
Received quickly
Quick delivery and a well made and priced product - it felt better ordering via a company that updated me on delivery and shipping vs one that never responds to emails!
Prices regularly over what they should be and sales are never over 10%. Has been the same for years but it’s the reason a lot of owners club members stopped using them. Plus Mx5 parts sponsor the owners club site so you see their adverts but never get offered a members discount code like other companies.
Hi there - we respect your feedback and always try to remain very competitively priced. We do provide special offers from time to time to thank our loyal customers and we have a summer sale right now where you can save 10% off everything until Wednesday the 28th July 2021. Thank you
massive selection of items, always helpful on the phone.
Online ordering was simple and the part arrived very quickly. I would definitely recommend this Company.
thanks
Wide selection of parts and good international shipping times. (I live in Hungary). The only shop I can comfortably turn to when it comes to servicing my car.
produit d origine conforme a la demande colis reçu très rapidement je recommande ce site
Quick delivery, products as expected, don’t understand delivery charges as they fluctuate, but that could be me not reading closely enough!
MX5parts is rated 4.66 based on 525 reviews