MX5parts Reviews

Read MX5parts Reviews

sales@mx5parts.co.uk

1 Orion Court, 5 Rodney Road,,

Great service and prompt delivery. Go to place for MX 5 spares
Clear website, good range of parts and accessories, sensible prices, delivered as promised.
Although some of the parts ordered were not available the service from mx5 parts was the usual excellent experience. The salesman was extremely helpful. Unfortunately we had to cancel our order due to the stock being unobtainable but the staff were very understanding and the cancellation dealt with in a professional manner.
A good quality part and good service.
Pretty disappointing, I only really use MX5Parts because for certain parts they're the only seller other than going direct to Mazda. But shipping tracking info never works, fitment of parts is very hit and miss and dispatch takes several days sometimes even though their website continues to claim same day dispatch for orders before 3pm (I've never had an order actually ship same day and arrive the next).
Thanks for your feedback Liam - we have passed these comments to our management team to review and help us to continue to improve going forward. Thank you
Rapid delivery, quality parts.
First rime I've used, received item that i ordered. Would buy from again
Very pleased with recent purchase of Mk2 lower radiator hose which does fit a Mk1. Mk2 hose purchased as a stop gap measure until Mk1 metal link pipe becomes available. Less than pleased with the 10% offer which was emailed to me shortly after your first email confirming that my hose had been posted. That's life I suppose, you win some and you loose some..... lol!
Great service fast delivery will use again.
Great shop! But I would like to have even more stuff to shop, and more options! Like, steering wheels, carbon interior and exterior parts. And racing parts! Thanks! Peter/ ND RF
I recently purchased a replacement headlight unit and seat rail end covers for my 1991 Eunos. The headlight was delivered within 24 hours and the end covers within 48 hours. Both were of excellent quality - a brilliant service for a 30 year old car ! I have experienced the same quality and level of service from MX5parts over the twenty years I have owner this car.
Great Team, Fast service, Very helpful
The parts we ordered were delivered promptly and were very well packaged, the service provided was excellent and we would recommend to anyone
Very quick delivery, good price and easy to navigate website.
My existing aerial was long and degraded. This new one fits far better and was easy to fit.
Exactly what I wanted. Easy to order. Quick to deliver. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Everything an MX5 owner needs in one place. Quick delivery, good quality.
No complaints all good, keep doing what your already doing ;-)
Excellent selection . Fast delivery, usually the next day. Chrome items can be a bit expensive but easy to fit(recommend using additional superglue). However, they look terrific. Really adds to car’s appearance.
Order a part to secure my car Battery and it was delivered the next day. Great service at always.
MX5parts is rated 4.66 based on 540 reviews