Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Purchased a Yamaha APX600. Arrived well packaged and on the day stated. Would defineately recommend. Thank you Musicstreet
Very welcoming and great services amazing shop definitely recommend
Ordering off the slick website was easy. Even after adding on delivery cost I got the best price I could find and my order arrived promptly. Happy.
When my order didn't arrive as expected they went above and beyond to put it right. Very happy with my guitar very impressed with the service.
Called to ask how I wanted my guitar set up. Delivery was prompt and the guitar double boxed. Excellent.
Great service and item arrived next day will buy again
The services was swift and efficient and my guitar was delivered on time. When I had a problem understanding something I phoned them up and the staff were very helpful and sorted out my misunderstanding in a polite and professional manner. Excellent. Gerry Good.
Brilliant website, best price and really swift delivery. All round a fantastic experience. It’s always scary buying something expensive and musicky without playing it but the website and info made it feel safe.
Very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and informative. My order arrived early the next day, so very efficient too! I would recommend musicstreet.
Brilliant delivered within two days finance options available too
Great service, very nice people to deal with. I made a right pig's ear of my order, tried to cancel it thinking I'd ordered the wrong item, then Andy contacted me, quite happy to refund me but pointed out that I had actually ordered what I was after. I received my Yamaha THR30II today and am absolutely delighted with it and with the service I got from musicstreet. Thanks Andy.
excellent service very helpful
Very helpful first class company, we have done many deals and I would not use anyone else, I have always been given the best advice and I have never been pressured into anything ( unlike experienced with many other companies)
Very friendly and perfect customer service. Item perfect as described and super fast delivery. One very happy customer! Thanks
Superb service and great products in stock. Spoke to Andy on the phone who was super friendly and a great help. A absolute pleasure to deal with.
Very please with my purchase, helpful on the phone and guitar delivered the next day ready to play.
Great service and communication, fast delivery. Totally recommended.
Excellent store, guitar exactly as described. The store kept me well informed with the online purchase throughout. Delivery was via DPD - very good and arrived next day. Thanks very much! S
Very helpful, friendly bunch of guys. Let me play away to my heart's content with their (excellent collection of) PRS guitars. It then took me over a year to actually buy one, but that wasn't a problem for them.
Guitar came less than 24 hours after purchasing- I was really surprised as it was Good Friday!! It came set up and was even in tune !!! Fantastic service
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd April 2021