MusicMagpie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie

Tell us how MusicMagpie made you happy

customer service
"Super fast service. Received all the money quoted for the well maintained phone"
"Quick and efficient with easy enough instructions plus it's offered a competitive and good value for my phone."
"Quick and easy to do"
"Just sold a lot of CDs I wasn't listening to anymore. It was easy to scan the cds, pack them in a cardboard box and send them Magpie! I got paid within a couple of days! Easy!!!"
"Firstly I couldn't put zero stars. Provisional offer of 220 pounds for iPhone 7+ in perfect condition with original box and packaging. Selling due to emergency. Am email arrives saying phone substandard and an offer of 20 pounds. I now have my phone back."
"Quick and easy service. Great to deal with."
"I’ve used MusicMagpie more than once to help me clear out unwanted books, DVDs etc. The process can’t be simpler! Will no doubt use again in the future when I’m having another clear out!"
"Easy, simple to use and hassle free! I was in the process of moving house and going through MusicMagpie made my transition into a new house getting rid of old stuff so easy! Would definitely recommend and will be using again."
"Most times have been good quick apart from last ordee was never picked up but other then that been very quick and easy"
"Great, easy, professional service. Easy to use website and very quick processing."
"A great service, very easy to use: Especially with the pre-paid print-your-own labels which they send to you via email immediately and the app which lets you scan through Games and DVDs very quickly and conveniently. I also received quick payment for my items - I would definitely recommend musicMagpie to others."
"Quality service and is much easier than others I've tried to use."
"Great price and great service.... very happy"
"Easy to do. Postage laid and money transferred intotour account the day they receive items. Highly recommended"
"Excellent service, quick and easy to use. Would highly recommend"
"Superfast Payment no hassle great price great transaction"
"Phone sent still no payment over 10 days later, no one can tell me why there has been a problem and manager too busy to speak to me. Keep being told nothing can be done and they will email when the warehouse gets back to them. Not good enough, have requested return of my phone. Complete waste of time."
Hello,

We're sorry to learn that your experience was not positive. Having looked into your order, we can see that the item has now been returned to you. We sincerely apologise for any delay in processing and frustration caused - the order has been raised with relevant managers.

Kind regards,
mM CS
"Run a mile Offered 308 for my phones Once received 150 .(scratches ) My other phone they won’t return as it needs clearing with check mend who don’t have a contact no .be careful people dodgy as all hell ."
Hello Scott,

We're sorry to learn your experience was not as positive. In regards to the device that was regraded to poor condition, this was due to scratches on the screen of the device which goes beyond what we can accept as being in good condition. The price we could offer was affected too, and as the revised price was declined, the item was returned to you free of charge.

As we state in our terms and conditions, we check every device against the National CheckMend register. As the other device was flagged in reference to an insurance claim, it could not be tested until this issue was resolved. Once this issue has been cleared with CheckMend, we can proceed with the order.

Kind regards,
mM CS
"Straight forward and no hassle. Sold my iPhone at a really good price and fast money transactions. Thanks magpie"
"Fantastic service, quick and true to word"
MusicMagpie is rated 4.61 based on 4,942 reviews