MusicMagpie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie

Tell us how MusicMagpie made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Quick service and kept up to date all the way. Would use again."
"Sold a couple of phones excellent service recommended"
"Very easy to use the App, collection of goods was simple, payment was prompt. Items ive bought arrived on time and in the condition as stated. All good."
"Quick service and best rates"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent system, just waiting for the cheque to arrive. Never used it before but will definitely do so again."
"Quick and easy to use"
"This was a very easy to follow process. I sent back an old iPad and Magpie were as good as its word, I received prompt payment with no issue. Great!"
"Rapid payment upon arrival of goods. Would use again"
"I would recommend music magpie the have a good system which works really well."
"Easy to use. Quite a limited amount of DVD titles accepted. Problems with courier pick up was a bit frustrating, but was resolved."
"Very easy and quick process, got the amount quoted and it was transferred very quickly."
"Paid me what they said they would and very quick no hassle.......thanks MusicMagpie"
"Was clearing some stuff from the loft and found that music magpie process so easy and straight forward to follow. Payment within a few days. Recommend for any tech you no longer need, nice extra cash for items you no longer use! Thanks"
"Very quick service and everything went smooth no issues. First time used the site and would use again."
"Great service"
"Easy to use wonderful service fast and easy money came in quickly"
"I just started and I think it is a great idea. I got my payment with no problem. I will spread the word. Thank you"
"Overall the service was good. Lost my phone but once I pointed out I had not received my payment they sorted everything out very quickly. Will 100% use them again."
"Excellent service and very user friendly!!"
MusicMagpie is rated 4.62 based on 5,998 reviews