MusicMagpie Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie

How would you rate MusicMagpie?

"My new phone arrived on time exactly as described. Very pleased."
James Farmer
"Did what it said"
Phil Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Always seem to have what I want at rock bottom prices"
Barbara Dymock
Verified Buyer
"Did what it said on the tin"
"Super quick and easy, payment arrived within days. Would definitely use this company again."
Robert Gurley
Verified Buyer
"Just so easy to use and excellent range. Just love it"
Charlotte Bon
Verified Buyer
"Service was very efficient. Phone we ordered in excellent condition and the whole process was easy to follow and value for money. Will definitely be returning. Told all family and friends about my experience and they were very impressed"
"I can find almost anything in DVDs and amazing prices plus free delivery!"
Peter Phillips
"Brilliant service"
"Paid full amount and accepted more items than the last time I tried it, courier pickup went smoothly"
Rona Moreland
Verified Buyer
"They offered the best price for the games I wanted to sell. Using the mobile app was nice and easy by scanning the barcodes. And the payment was received quickly as promised."
"Really good quality phone received - well in excess of what I expected. Very happy!"
Duncan Pidd
Verified Buyer
"Can't fault the used Samsung phone, which in my opinion is in better than I expected."
"Awesome quality and quick delivery"
"Very quick service and so easy to do. Not the first time I’ve used them and certainly won’t be the last"
"Needed to downsize my late Husbands DVD & book collection so was told about music magpie and the wonderful experience my friend had had with you. Nothing to lose I thought and almost £100 to gain. Fantastic 😊"
"Was told item expected by 8pm on Tuesday. When it hadn't arrived this morning I emailed to enquire but it arrived later in day. I immediately emailed to tell them this and I received a reply very promptly saying thanks for letting them know. Polite and helpfull...would be happy to use again."
Stephen Allerston
"Prompt and professional"
Deon Hayden
Verified Buyer
"My phone broke and was able to get good replacement fast so made me very happy the website easy to navigate to find the right one and arrived in a small amount of time."
"Fast delivery and product exactly as described"
MusicMagpie is rated 4.54 based on 3,193 reviews