MusicMagpie Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie

How would you rate MusicMagpie?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"It's brilliant that you offer a whole range of products, and normally beat Amazon on 2nd-hand CD's pricing. Plus the free delivery. I always now compare on Music Magpie before buying any music online as 9/10 MM is cheaper and more convenient"
David Livick
Verified Buyer
"Prompt notification of receiving my product and swift payment into my account"
Andrew Eastwood
"Great service"
Charlie Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service! Easy user interface"
Cregg Elder-Mullan
Verified Buyer
"Always a 5star service with Music Magpie. Fast delivery and top end products at well priced Will use music magpie for my future products"
Richard Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Good selection, cheap prices, free and quick delivery, what’s not to like!"
"great reconditioned iphone at a fraction of the price"
"They delivered reconditioned phone on time and in promised condition."
Judith Turner
Verified Buyer
"Great phone just as described"
Robert Cone
Verified Buyer
"Sold me a Samsung galaxy at a great price, works as new despite being a refurb and was delivered quickly. No complaints"
"Awful company who's only intention is to fleece you, I sent them a Samsung Galaxy tablet and galaxy phone, along with various other cheaper items. They came back to me with a revised price a fraction of what they originally offered me for both saying the tablet was faulty and bent and that the phone wasn't as described and was damaged . Now if I hadn't been working in international Art shipping for the past 4 years, and I hadn't packed million pound paintings and sculptures well enough to survive car accidents and drops from heights I may have believed them. Very convenient how it was the two most expensive item's in a group of 40 pieces that they have an issue with. Needless to say I declined their offer and will hopefully get my items back."
"It was a good product fast delivery"
Alan Potter
Verified Buyer
"Great, stack of dvds bought cheap for the little one. Not worried if he throws the discs!"
"Excellent condition, just as described. Looks brand new!"
Josephine Hanrahan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product , value and service"
Peter Midgley
Verified Buyer
"I was able to find dvd's I couldn't get anywhere else"
"Excellent value on products."
Seam Bastin
Verified Buyer
"A1 good quality products and excellent customer service fair pricing of products"
"I have bought 3 refurbished iPhone 7s for my kids. I chose the VERY GOOD condition and must admit I am impressed as the phone looks brand new! So I would say I am very happy with Music Magpie, keep up the good work!!"
"I wanted a Samsung phone with large screen and at least 64GB but they are too expensive so decided to look at refurbished phones. Magpie had a S6 Edge plus."
MusicMagpie is rated 4.47 based on 2,404 reviews