MusicMagpie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie
customer service

How would you rate MusicMagpie ?

"Good price for an old iPod."
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Very good maping round the site and quick bank payments"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service, great price, will definitely use again, highly recommend"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant service money received within 1 day of them receiving my phone I would definitely use again"
"Worked just as advertised. Great thanks."
".... as always, quick, easy, efficient, & pay what they say !! Never any effort involved, hand over the parcel, a few days later money's in the bank."
"Very easy and quick."
"Excellent well organised service,efficent and carries out exactly what it promises,i wish all companies would follow there example"
"Simple, quick & easy to use. Fantastic."
"Very easy to understand and use the Mobile App and pick-up / payment was quick and very smooth."
"Effective email communication, great app that allows for barcode scanning and easy entry of items, fast free shipping, would really recommend. A++"
"Easy to use, although I thought they sent a box suitable for sending the cds to them, but no major issue as we had one to recycle. Also I would like to know a reason for them rejecting certain cds?"
"Great way to recycle/sell on unwanted tech. Very easy processes and clear communication- £ paid directly and quickly into my bank account for me to spend on more future unwanted tech!"
"Was very pleased with the money i recieved and to get rid of all my old games"
"Website was very user friendly, very competitive pricing. Payout was exceptionally fast, overall brilliant service."
"I'm new to music magpie but super impressed at how easy and fun it is. I've made £50 already and my boyfriend has made £60. it couldn't be an easier way to clear out!"
"I got a good deal."
"Quick and easy transaction and swift payment"
"The experience was effortless, easy and fast with the promised payment arriving on time!"
"They’re quick with their payments and also they’re quick when delivering items bought. No issues with them at all. Will always use these"
MusicMagpie is rated 4.61 based on 4,641 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!