MusicMagpie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie

Tell us how MusicMagpie made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Good price for my old phone and cheque arrived sooner than promised"
"Easy to use, great response time and a great price! Highly recommended!!!"
"Very happy with service. Will use again. Thanks. Quick and painless."
"Great service,contacted Music Magpie online got my quote sent my phone off after agreeing a price and hey presto 2 days later the funds are in my bank account you can’t get better than that"
"Very efficient and gave better prices than most second hand game dealerships."
"Phone went missing at warehouse so payment took a little longer. Still received top price"
"Excellent service and super fast paying keep up all the good work the team does"
"Overall a great experience, printing the courier label is quick and simple and you can choose the day that the courier collects your parcel, which makes it easier if you work and have to select a day when you are available. Removing two stars as they often deduct money from the promised price, for example I was told that I would receive £37, however they only paid me £32, with no explanation as to why I received less. I understand that sometimes items may fail the quality check but not to inform the customer of the price change or return the items is wrong in my oprinion."
"Found wanted item within 1 minute of searching the site, the transaction and confirmation emails were received within 5 mins! Great site, have used time and time again!"
"really good service - fast, easy to understand, simple to use."
"Easy to send my package and no beating down on price when item was received"
"Never had any issues always prompt and quick service. Good communication"
"It’s really easy to do, great communication and fast payment"
"Service perfect i would like recomended"
"Very good quick service and easy to do"
"A really good service. No issues of any kind. I have never used it before, and now if in need I will use it and recommend it. The only downside is the value of the items you want to sell, I don't think they offer you good money back."
"Great easy service from start to finish. Offered best price for my phone and payment was quick."
"very easy and fast set up off selling unwanted goods"
"Absolutely brilliant! Very competitive prices is the main reason why I decided to use the service. On the top of it easy postage and fast money transfer. Great market value alongside of a great service. Thanks MusicMagpie :)"
"App so easy to use & to post Was very convenient. Would Definitely use in the future music maggpie."
MusicMagpie is rated 4.62 based on 5,262 reviews