musicMagpie Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Easy
Read musicMagpie Reviews
Fantastic service. Fast delivery and great communication. Thanks!
Very good value, very easy Dispatch and quick payment which is all you can ask for really.
Extremely smooth service, easy to post, I received the full invoice amount. A great way to de-clutter. Would highly recommend. A++
Very simple process. Valuation better than other sites I visited. Money in my account within a few days. No hiccoughs. Will definitely us them again and recommend to friends
The price for the items seems fair and so far the service has been good
Very fast service, and always kept you in the loop. Excellent.
Great service and best prices offered as far as I can see. Very happy.
Quick payment, easy to use website
Phone sold and money paid in very quickly, very happy with the service
Very efficient service, i have no qualms about using their app/service and they pay very quickly. They are extremly useful if you want to get rid of your stuff. That they also pay postage is a plus.
Very quick and easy process. Music Magpie kept me updated. Money received quickly. Would definitely use again. Highly recommend.
Great service. Kept up to date throughout the process and quick payment
Just incredibly easy to cash in on your old CDs and DVDs 📀. Also the knowledge that if you’re having a clear out your goods will not end up at the tip or landfill so result all round 👍
It has been refreshing and pleasant to deal with a truly professional, honest and true to your word Company such as yours within which, you may take justifiable pride. I quite recently had the misfortune to deal with a so called competitor, “cashyourphone.co.uk.I found them to be deceitful, unscrupulous rogues with scant regard for someone aged such as myself approaching 80 years of age .Unable to find anything physically wrong with the condition of my iPad 4 they concocted a claim that the sound crackled at high volume.- actually, a bare faced lie. They accordingly reduced their offer from £48 to £22 or I could have had a return of tech for £20. I hope others may have the opportunity of reading this in full and being so warned, will support your Company in now and in the years to come. Colin Powell.
I admit it was scary launching my high value beloved tech into the parcel drop off bin... would I be dealing with a thieving magpie? However, within the hour an email arrived to say it was safely in the system, insured and fully trackable. The whole process was made as easy as possible by MusicMagpie, and the progress updates were very reassuring. They deliver on their promises of fair price and prompt payment, and have certainly gained my trust. Well done and thank you.
Fantastic service does what it says on the tin Fast and secure Thank you MusicMagpie
Great service and price as well as an easy process to send goods back. Will definitely use again.
I have recently had to sell the CD collection of a deceased relative, and this process has been made much easier with MusicMagpie's scan and send routine. The facility of mailing boxes of CDs post-paid has meant that I have been able to take a careful approach to sorting and selling the items that I did not wish to retain. I hope that this will have released worthwhile titles for other collectors at a reasonable price, and it has certainly been very helpful to me.
Fantastic service quick and reliable Money in my account very fast I dose what it say ion the tin
musicMagpie is rated 4.64 based on 9,491 reviews