MusicMagpie Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MusicMagpie

Tell us how MusicMagpie made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"A really useful service if you have lots of old books and dvds and you want to have a clear out. Very easy to send off your stuff with Hermes and quick pay outs too. Overall very impressed. I only took off one star as generally you seem to get less than £1 for most items. But still worth it if you have lots to sell. We sold two large boxes and made just short of £40. Otherwise it’s great!"
"Hope you allow us to send a few boxes at the same time"
"Good service, received money for my gadgets really quickly. Unfortunately didnt get full price as product got scratched during posting"
"Really easy to use app and straightforward process."
"App was really easy to use and set up. Whole process was very easy and simple and had step by step instructions. Swift and quick payment once I had sent the parcel back Only let down was number of things not accepted but other than that very happy."
"very easy system"
"Easy to use although a bit frustrating that several of my CDs and DVDs were not accepted - even though I personally think they are some of the better ones! Also the fact that only orders with a certain number of items in them will be collected by a courier is not made clear enough, and it's a real pain to edit an order once you've completed it so I'm ending up having to take a box to the post office which is a bit inconvenient. Also for my first order the courier didn't turn up after I had waited in all day - obviously not the fault of Music Magpie but quite frustrating!!! Great way to make a bit of cash for stuff that's just lying around gathering dust though."
"Been using for years through Amazon. Just discovered app😂. I refuse to use other sellers due to level of service i recieve of musicmagpie. thank you"
"Easy to use app. Some of the prices for CD's, DVD's and Games are a little low but usually reasonable. Easy to drop off items using Hermes. Fast payment. A very good way to sell your unwanted items without the hassle."
"Very easy service, probably not always the best prices but worth it for hassle free selling and getting rid of unwanted cds and tech devices quickly."
"Process to price and send items was straightforward and effortless. However, 2 items were rejected on account that they were "not packed". I disputed this and still awaiting feedback from customer support. No effort was made to reach out to me to clarify."
"Easy to deal with. Bought a phone but Wrong charger sent with phone. Called and correct one arrived a few days later. Sold a phone also. Quoted, sent phone. Was notified when it arrived. Confirmed amount quoted would be received and was deposited immediately. Would happily deal with them again"
"Excellent service and easy to use website for selling your stuff"
"Good way to sell CDs and books. Very easy."
"Quick service, happy"
"They gave a good price for the phone I was selling, it wasn't the best available, but the hassle free service with quick payment made up for the couple of pounds difference. This was the second time I have used them recently and had the same good service."
"Website is excellent and easy to use. Free postage and/or parcel service and very prompt payment. My only criticism is the amount you receive for each CD..better than nothing but sometimes very low."
"I hadn't used Music Magpie for a while but with the new app that scans barcodes the process is so simple. Piles of CDs that were no longer wanted have now left the house and having the money paid into my account by bank transfer simplified everything. OK so you're not going to receive a fortune, but it does help reward decluttering!"
"Overall, the experience of using Music Magpie has been a positive one. It is great to be able to send off so many old CDs, DVDs and games so easily- just by scanning the barcode. The only criticism I have is that on the first occasion I used Music Magpie, I had to wait for several days for a courier slot and then on the day there was a technical difficulty meaning the courier could not come. The problem was easily overcome by taking the box to my local MyHermes collection store."
"A quick and useful way to get rid of unwanted items for a little spare cash!"
MusicMagpie is rated 4.62 based on 5,577 reviews