Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
I bought a necklace for my daughters 21st birthday. Beautiful item, easy ordering/payment and quick, reliable delivery. The icing on the cake was the fabulous packaging and hand written gift card!! Thank you so much! Highly recommended xx
Beautiful quality earrings bought for granddaughter's birthday. She loves them
Beautiful chain to go with a pre owned pendant. Great customer service! Sent me out a gift box on request along with personalised gift card.
Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Lovely earrings in lovely packaging! And the enclosed card with a sentimental message was perfect for a good friend. Ordering and paying was easy and the earrings came really quickly. Thank you!
Bought a beautiful anklet for a friend. It was delivered quickly in gorgeous packaging. Would highly recommend
Very pleased with this rose gold anklet bought as a Christmas gift for my wife and she was delighted with it too. Nicely packaged and delivered on time.
Easy to order and arrived in good time
Amazing product. Fast delivery. Can’t recommend enough.
I just opened up my beautifuly wrapped pendant and it's gorgeous. It's a gold sterling silver heart pendant and 26inch chain. The pendant itself has quite some weight to it making it sit nicely. The pendant is very pretty for every day or for special occasions. It also looks exactly like the description. The customer service team kept me fully informed. I would highly recommend Muru. I will be ordering again soon.
Worth the money! Looks really pretty!
Very happy with the purchase
The product is very nice and it looks exactly like in the picture and in description. Many thanks.
This necklace is very elegant and easy to wear. I really love the design - subtle but meaningful.
Beautiful Jewellery ... I have bought a couple of the constellation necklaces for myself and gifts ... a perfect present that’s a winner every time !
I brought a rose gold feather necklace for my better half from Muru. The quality is excellent and the gift was very well received!
Looks beautiful and stylish, Good quality necklace. LOVE IT
Present from my husband and its beautiful. One thing to change post on earings abit to long digs in when lying down.
Gorgeous, I get compliments all the time!
Beautiful jewellery, I love the little notes that come inside the box describing the meaning of the jewellery that's a lovely touch
I bought this for my daughter, lovely necklace.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 857 reviews