Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Fast delivery and grate Product
Perfect necklace on a beautiful bead silver chain. Lovely quality and beautifully wrapped. I choose this to be the first necklace in three that I have layered and it works perfectly. Love that you can choose the chain style and length size. Would definitely recommend it’s lovely.
I had been looking for a Moon necklace for sometime and found this one online. It is lovely and really good quality and exactly the size and style I wanted. Came really quickly and beautifully wrapped. Would definitely recommend.
Gorgeous quality.I got it to put a couple of charms on.Have had lots of compliments.I wear it with the sun pendant which has a longer chain.Looks more expensive than it was.x
I brought a piece for a gift and it was absolutely stunning. My friend loved it!
Hi Sally, The Purity Mandala Anklet is such a thoughtful gift for your friend! Hope it brings them lots of happiness & good health. Best wishes, The Muru Team xx
Quick delivery, good quality necklace. Thank you I will be ordering again from Muru.
Hi Robert, Glad to hear the Moon necklace arrived quickly & that you're happy with our jewellery quality :) Best wishes, The Muru Team
Very good quality. I was bought a necklace last July for my birthday and I haven’t taken it off since and it’s still in perfect condition. Love their pieces!
Hi Alex, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, so happy to hear you're pleased with the quality of the necklace & that it's still in perfect condition ✨ Best wishes, Ruby @ Muru xx
Beautiful necklaces I brought one each for my twin daughters birthday
Hi Lynn, Thanks for your kind review, hope your twin daughters love wearing their new coin necklaces! Best wishes, Ruby @ Muru x
Marvellous gift, excellent delivery. Thank you!
Very fast delivery, and the ankle bracket is beautiful perfect for my friends birthday.
Lovely jewellery, fast delivery, fair price . I bought my 2nd piece as soon as I received my first necklace, as it was so beautiful. Will be buying more I’m sure
Great product, excellent communications and I'm delighted with the whole experience. Thanks!
Beautiful ❤️
Bought an anklet as a gift. It arrived quickly and looked beautiful. I’m sure the recipient will love it!
Bought this for my Mum's birthday and she really loved it! Beautiful piece!
Arrived Quickly very please with the product, it was a present for my daughter she loved it
Really pleased with the service I received. Enquired as to availability via email, such a quick response, placed order, and then they were delivered so quickly. Well done, thank you Ruby, absolutely love them!
Fantastic service
Love my Purity Mandala studs in rose gold and have just treated myself to Forget-me-not studs to wear and remember my Mum by. I have been looking for Forget-me-not earrings as the flower is the Dementia symbol. Great service and lovely packaging. Many thanks Muru.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 858 reviews