Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Read Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
Ordering was and easy and my parcel arrived really quickly. I was kept informed of it’s arrival so I could arrange to be at home. The little train is so cute, well made and nicely packaged. One little boy is going to be very happy this Christmas. Thank you very much
Posted 38 minutes ago
Cannot say anything about the products as these have been sent on as Christmas gifts. However, I liked the website because it gave guidance as to age suitability (I don't have a clue!) The order came promptly and was well packed.
All good - easy to order and arrived punctually and in tact!
2nd year I have ordered goods from Mulberry Bush and on both occasions I have been very happy with my purchases. My daughter doesn’t like plastic toys for the grandchildren so having a lovely choice of wooden toys is ideal. There is a wide choice and delivery is quick. One of my items had a few marks on so I emailed them with photos and within days a replacement had arrived. No quibbling. Certainly recommend
Large selection for children and excellent customer service.
Excellent service every time.
Excellent service
I found my experience of Mulberry Bush to be excellent. The website was easy to navigate & delivery was prompt.
Lovely product. Just as expected. Good prompt delivery
Wonderful wooden toys for my grandson,s first christmas
I have used this company for the last 3 years and have aways been very pleased
Lovely toys, good website, efficient service
Lovely selection, well made. Easy to order and good prices, I have ordered from mulberry Bush before and will do again
I ordered several items all arrived in good time, all good quality, all good here. Thank you Mulberry Bush for the good service and the little bag of sweets.
Everything I wanted delivered promptly. No problems ordering. Quit happy with service. Thank you
Very satisfied with both the products and service provided
This company are excellent. A slight problem with one of the ordered items and a replacement was immediately sent. The customer service lady was so helpful and I cannot speak too highly of the company.
The personalised notebooks and pencil crayons are lovely - the grandchildren will be thrilled on Christmas day. Speedy delivery and secure packaging. Thank you.
Great range of toys and reliable and efficient dispatch. Very helpful customer service too!
Lovely toys, great quality and choice, will order from you again.
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 8,557 reviews