Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"We ordered a loom from Mulberry Bush for our daughter with hemiplegia. The loom is free standing which is rare and means that our daughter who only has one working hand can use it well. We are very thankful. The loom is well made and easy to set up. Loving it!"
"The service and quality of products is extremely good. All the educational items I purchase are invaluable for supporting young school learners."
"Good quality toys and fast delivery!"
"Simply for the appallingly poor quality of the slippy slide which was creaky on first use and split on the second, rendering it useless. A total waste of money. I have emailed you to complain and received no response..... Not up tp your usual excellent standard at all."
Dear Customer, sorry you were disappointed with your waterslide - it does sound like you have received a faulty one. We have sold many hundreds over the years and rarely get any issues with them. I have also double-checked and cannot see that we have had any emails from you about this. However, we will certainly sort this out for you. Please can you send a photo of the damaged item to sales@mulberrybush.co.uk and advise in your email whether you'd like a replacement or a refund and we will get this resolved for you straight away. I've also emailed you this same message to make sure you have this message from us. Sorry once again this item was faulty, Paul, Mulberry Bush
"I've already purchased from mulberry bush before & everything was great with packaging & excellent quality of wooden toys. I also like the fact you can opt for collection from several local stores which in my case was next day. Keep up the good work mulberry bush!"
"Great products. Shipping fee could be cheaper depending location in Europe"
"Excellent service. Products were delivered very quickly. The products purchased are of a very high standard"
"Prompt service."
"Excellent products. Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Thank you"
"Have just bought the High Tea Shape Matching for granddaughter’s 2nd Birthday which she absolutely loved. Very well made & pretty. Apart from tea parties, it’s teaching shapes, colours & numbers. I’m sure she’ll have lots of play with it. Service , product & packaging excellent."
"Great next day delivery from an afternoon order by phone."
"Goods as advertised. Prompt delivery."
"As always a very efficient service. Item just as described. Granddaughter is delighted ! Thank you"
"My order of personalised crayons for a favourite great-niece arrived within two days - much faster than indicated on the website - and they’re beautiful! Thank you Mulberry Bush for your excellent service."
"Quality of items always excellent"
"Really good quality pencils bought as a gift. Excellent customer service, I needed to amend the delivery details and this was done straight away. Many thanks."
"Really pleased with the Noahs Ark. Only problem was that we hadn't taken into account both a Saturday order moment and the bank holiday meant that delivery day was Wednesday and we had worked out Tuesday. Our proble not yours, I guess."
"Great product. Thanks."
"Lovely choice of wooden toys. Quick and efficient service."
"Very easy to order with very prompt delivery and good quality"
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 3,001 reviews