Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Read Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
This is the third time I have bought toys from Mulberry Bush Ltd and I am very pleased with the quality, which is often much better than I expected and the price is always fair. There is never a problem with stock or delivery either which is important when buying gifts. Highly recommend this little company.
Thank you so much for your fast efficient production and delivery of the lovely triangular named crayons for my small grandsons. Much appreciated. I send Christmas shoeboxes of gifts to children who have very little, if you have any unsaleable or reject crayons or other suitable items I would be very pleased to receive them. Many thanks, Hilary Meur
Very fast delivery and great items. Thumbs up!
Great web site, Products always well made and as described.
Highly recommend
Beautifully, personalised balance bike. Our grandson loves it! Promptly posted within timescales. Would highly recommend.
Lovely products. Well made and excellent service. They arrived within a few days of my order. Very impressed and will use Mulberry Bush Ltd again.
Excellent delivery time, and a delightful second doll mulberry doll for my two year old grand daughter.
Speedy service and products look great and as expected. Books and puzzle are presents so not opened them but not expecting anything but plessure.
Thank you Mulberry Bush for a great choice of products and helping me to find a interesting gift for a one year old. Professional service and good delivery made the whole process so easy.
Prompt reliable delivery of quality toys
Excellent products and beautifully boxed
I have bought from Mulberry Bush for about 20 years and have always found excellent products and excellent service. I usually order by phone and the people I talk to are unfailingly pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended.
Website easy to use. Speedy service Good quality products
This is the second time iv returned to purchase a toy. The products have been really well made. But I was really impressed by how swiftly the ragdoll was personalised & then delivered to my cousins home for her little girl’s 1st birthday. I was informed that it could take up to 2 weeks, i left it a bit late but it arrived in perfect time and it was well received with a big hug by the birthday girl. Thank you for making her special memories on her special birthday
Good range of products. Quick delivery.
Very good quality products, efficient despatch. Products well matched to age.
practical goods, personalised in bright colours. Reasonably priced and a good delivery service.
Excellent experience of ordering from Mulberry Bush. They have a great selection of toys and lots of things I haven’t seen elsewhere. I had a very positive experience of a quick and helpful response when I asked for some of my order to be delivered before a personalised item as I hadn’t noticed that the lead in for that was longer.
Very happy with my latest purchase. I like the recyclable packaging.
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 7,733 reviews