Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Read Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
Lovely products, with a great variety of toys. Products appear to be well made and of good quality.
Lots of lovely sensible ideas for children
Love this store! I ordered a gorgeous wooden puzzle for my almost 2 year old it’s so well made, fast delivery! Highly recommend.
I have used Mulberry bush for many years. Firstly for my children and recently for my Grand Children. The toys are very good, solid, traditional and of very good quality. I recently purchased a small wooden theatre with wood magnet sticks, wooden characters from children's stories and stiff cardboard interchangeable scenery. It was excellent quality, a Birthday present for my Grand Daughter.
Arrived promptly and a very good product
Great toy fast delivery
Good products, very quick service
Quick delivery on a good quality product.
excellent communication and very efficient delivery
Delivered lovely Dexter push-a-long dog in excellent time & condition. He looks lovely, but we will have to wait to watch my new-born granddaughter enjoy it.
Very happy with my purchases. Easy to order and came really quickly too. Seem very high quality, although they’re a present so not yet used. I have bought items from the company before though and have been very impressed with the quality of them all.
We ordered the personalised pens and pencils. My son (7) loves them. He hasn’t put them down! They are nice to use and good quality. Considering the pens have been used so much, they last well.
Excellent company with a very good range of top quality toys at a variety of prices.
I actually did not have a good experience as a first time customer. Both items I received were faulty unfortunately. I’ve chosen to write this review to express thanks to Marion. She was very professional and provided great customer service. I was refunded fully for the items I purchased. I would buy again from Mulberry Bush. It is a great educational learning resource for children.
What excellent service! I made in mistake in my order (totally my fault) and they went out of their way to help me rectify it. Great selection of products too. Will definitely be using them again.
Lovely little dolly granddaughter loves her Quick service
Always great ideas for the children
Speedy service. Bought the musical dolphins for a 2 year old's birthday. She loved them.
Very good products, as described, and quick service.
Very pleased with the farm hard and was delivered very quickly
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 9,109 reviews