Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Read Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
As someone not used to shopping online I found the experience very good . Got exactly what I wanted and my purchase arrived earlier than expected. One small hitch and a quick phone call put my mind at ease. Will certainly use mulberry bush again. Thank you
Bought a convertible book for my neighbour's little boy Oliver. He loves trains, so when I seen this, I was excited to see his little face when he opened his Birthday gift.....Excellent result, he was chuffed to bits. I didn't expect it to be so big. It was so great, he sat his sister inside behind him, and took a scenic journey through Saltburn by the Sea and had the best Birthday ever. Thanks Mulberry Bush.
Excellent Customer Service, great products, easy website to navigate and would fully recommend their products.
Great company & well made products
Mulberry Bush is a family business, friendly and professional with surprising quality of customer service.
The products look carefully chosen and give an impression of established values for a modern environment.
Have bought several items over lockdown. Mostly garden toys for grandkids to send them a few surprises. Excellent service and always up to standard as stated in description.
Excellent product, good size & quality, quick delivery
The things I ordered came very quick, compared to other companies. I was impressed.
The order was correct and I was happy with it .It arrived in good time .
There was no problem ordering building set online and it arrived very quickly. Sorry, I cannot review the product as it is for my grandson's birthday in June.
On the last purchase made I was very disappointed, the item had to be sent back twice and then I had my money refunded but everything else I purchased from them was great.
Great toys, imaginative and well made - my grandson loves them!
We have used Mulberry Bush over the years, (30 plus years) and have always been happy with the service and the products particularly the personalised pencils.
Over time I have bought a number of toys from Mulberry Bush and the quality and service has been excellent as well as the delivery to young family members around the country
well made toys, packaged well. made well. can't wait to give to grandchildren. will buy again.easy to use website and quick delivery.
Efficient service and friendly staff
I collected the goods and everything was packed nicely and safely
Children loved their Easter hunt toys !
Many thanks
Very pleased with the soft ball.Good quality
Service , selection and quality are always excellent at Mulberry Bush
Many plastic free toys and craft sets. Well done
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 7,443 reviews