Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Bush Ltd

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9Bramble Hill FarmFive Oaks RoadSlinfoldHorshamRH13 0RL

How would you rate Mulberry Bush Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quality products, traditional designs, robust manufacture and I hope they will withstand the rigorous play they will receive in our museum! They look up to the job!"
Catherine C
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived very quickly and the site is very user friendly"
"The toy that I bought made my grandson very happy on his birthday."
"The product was delivered on time and well packaged. My 2 year old granddaughter loves the bath toy with lots of moving parts and colourful wheels."
"Quick delivery and very happy with product."
"easy to use web site. Kept informed about delivery, and arrived in the specified time. Excellent quality products."
"Very good service and quality of goods, in my experience."
"My nieces and nephews love their gifts"
"Very quick delivery if purchase."
"Item is so lovely, perfect gift for the 4 year old that I bought it for. Very quick delivery. Reasonable price for lovely wooden toy"
"Good products and friendly and helpful telephone service."
"Very happy with tap tap purchase, well made, nice gift. Arrived on time."
"They have an interesting range of toys and games"
"Paid for a next day delivery, hence the reason for ordering from this company as I required the item next day. I then had an email from dpd with delivery time and it was 2 days not next day. When I contacted mulberry they said I was in the highlands! Sorry but this is rubbish. Their ordering process should not have let me carry through without a prompt that next day was not possible. I asked as a gesture for a reduction of the next day payment but was told they could reduce it but delivery would then be 5 days! I contacted dpd and was able to do a collection next day from Aberdeen depot at 1pm which is only a 20min drive away. Therefore it did arrive in the depot next day so no reason why it couldn’t get to my house same day."
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your comments. Your postcode area is unfortunately just outside the area where DPD deliver to on a next day service - there simply is no next day option to your postcode. Every courier service has areas in the "Highlands and Islands" of Scotland to which they don't offer a next day service and unfortunately it is they that draw the line as to which postcode areas are "Highlands" and which are not. I guess given that the city of Aberdeen itself is a full ten hours drive from us here in Sussex it is impressive logistics that they can deliver to there on a next day service.

We spoke before your order was despatched from our premises to discuss the options for your order. At the time we explained, as above, that next day delivery was not going to be possible. We discussed delivering to an alternative address in Aberdeen for you to collect on a next day service or for us to reduce the delivery to a standard delivery service and refund you the difference. The standard service we explained would have taken up to 3 days, not the 5 days you mention. These and other options were discussed but at the time you preferred to leave the order unchanged.

We do understand your disappointment. But given what we explain above and at the time we feel we did everything we could at the time to get your order to you as quickly as possible with minimal cost.

Sorry once again that you were disappointed

Mulberry Bush
"Loved this child’s jigsaw which was of a high standard shame it was not in a closed box to keep the piece safe"
"Easy web site"
"Good quality products and efficient and friendly telephone service."
"Excellent prompt service and product. Will certainly purchase from Mulberry Bush again."
Clifford M
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service & first class product"
"We ordered our items only a short time before going on holiday. The items were for people we would meet on holiday. Later we realised that we had sent our request 10 days before our holiday and they were on 14 days delivery. We telephoned Mulberry Bush, who expedited the items and arranged for them to be delivered in time for our holiday in India. We did telephone to thank them - EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,434 reviews