Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

Read Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
Good service and good quality toys that the kids loved.
Interesting range of toys including some not found in mainstream shopping arenas. helpful customer service and prompt reliable deliveries,
Lovely range of toys and games. Easy to order and delivery in an acceptable timeframe.
Many thanks for a quick delivery. Please with all the products. They are Christmas presents.
My recent purchase was a gift for a new born. I have made many purchases from Mulberry Bush so had no problem at all in choosing what I knew would be a quality product which would be appreciated. I was right again. The family was blown away by their gift.
The toys I bought are very high quality and the delivery was quick and efficient. I am very pleased with the camper van and tea set in a case and my great grandson and great niece are very happy too. I will certainly be buying from Mulberry Bush again.
I love the Mulberry Bush catelogue and items always arrive on time.
Some of the photos in the catalogue are misleading as things look bigger then they are. Most products I received seem ok bu5 was dissapointed.
Return policy is difficult even when product is faulty. I don't have a printer at home so printing a returns label is difficult. I think they should post you out a label. I won't be using them again.
Thanks for your review, sorry to hear you were disappointed. We never intend to mislead with sizing in our catalogue or indeed on our website.
All items include dimentions in both our printed catalogue and our website - these are intended to help minimise any confusion. Please do let us know which items you are referring to so we can understand this a little more. Our returns policy is easily found on our website at mulberrybush.co.uk/returns with links from all other pages on our site. Furthermore we are always very happy to speak to customers - please do just give us a call on 01403 790796, we'd be very happy to help. We do not believe returning an item to us is difficult but we appreciate your feedback. Please do give us a call and we'd be very happy to help.
Quick delivery. Good quality
Quality product.
I have bought several toys from Mulberry Bush Ltd. I find they are very educational especially for younger children. They have a wide selection of toys.
Love the quality wooden toys for my grandchildren
Lovely quality wooden toys received. Very happy with the service -thank you
Said what they said they would do when they said they would do it
Very good service. The products are of good quality and packaged extremely well .I have used Mulberry Bush several times before recommended them to friends and shall continue to use them in the future.
I'm very pleased with my purchase. I'm sure my grandaughter will be delighted with the dressing up bears.
We bought one of these 4yrs ago for the Duchess ,(our cocker spaniel) she loves it. She carries it about by the little label. We are about to get another pup and didn’t want any fights over it. Problem sorted.
Lovely product arrived in no time at all. Granddaughter loved it
Perfect correspondence cards. Great service thank you.
Lovely toys, well packaged & swiftly delivered. Excellent service. I bought a dolls pram, rocket & castle and have now put in a second order.
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 5,345 reviews