Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Bush Ltd

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9Bramble Hill FarmFive Oaks RoadSlinfoldHorshamRH13 0RL

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Mulberry Bush Ltd ?

"Shopped there for years, great stuff"
"Very quick delivery of some lovely wooden skittles"
"First time I have used you and very impressed. Thank you."
"Took about 2 weeks to get two sets of coloured pencils for my two grandsons so order early for Christmas or birthday. Great looking presents of good quality. We bought early for Christmas never been so efficient."
"I love Mulberry Bush products, but the cost of postage to Europe is ridiculous. Fortunately, I have family in the UK and get deliveries sent to them instead and they post items to me at a fraction of the cost."
"Good service"
"Le Toy Vin wooden figure Delivery was very prompt and the price was very competitive."
"Prompt delivery of very attractive items.Quality appears to be of a high standard and I am very pleased. I'm sure my granddaughters will be delighted.Thankyou"
"Very quick postage;particularly as personalised !"
"I have bought many items from Mulberry Bush .The quality is outstanding and my grandchildren are always very pleased with their gift as everything always seems unusual and different."
"Lovely quality items, quickly dispatched and securely wrapped. Would use this site again."
"Quality personalised colouring pencils for my 5yr and 4yr old grandsons.Lovely for new school term.Have previously purchased lovely wooden toys from Mulberry Bush .Brilliant website too."
"Parcel arrived within two days of placing order. Excellent service."
"Super product super speed - most appreciated thank you"
"Beautiful chunky, triangular pencils - slightly longer than I thought they’d be; all to the good! Fast delivery and well packaged. Only slight niggle is that I had them personalised for my granddaughter, and some of the gold print hasn’t taken on some of the letters - hoping that it doesn’t wear off them all too soon..."
"Great service and very good quality products."
"Ordered by internet. The screen told me that the transaction had failed. I went to the trouble of filling in a postal order form and signing the cheque when I happened to notice an email confirming my order. Had I not been so alert, I'd have paid twice."
Dear Mr Frost - sorry you had problems placing your order. We can see that we sent you an order acknowledgement email immediately as your payment was placed on our website, then a despatch confirmation email a day or two later. Had you have sent the cheque we can also confirm that we would have spotted this as a duplicate order and that you would not have had two orders or paid twice. We wonder whether the initial payment didn't work - hence the 'failed payment' screen - but then your subsequent second attempt online worked ok? This is perhaps what caused the confusion? We are sorry for the confusion and hope you are happy with your toys, gifts and games which you should by now have received. Do let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Mulberry Bush
"Very easy to assemble, really nice product."
"Always great items and excellent service."
"Yes the toy came on time and it's just lime it said and lovely and soft nice for the child to cuddle it Carnt wait to see his little face when he get it"
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,697 reviews