Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Bush Ltd

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9Bramble Hill FarmFive Oaks RoadSlinfoldHorshamRH13 0RL

How would you rate Mulberry Bush Ltd ?

"Beautiful Noah’s Ark - gorgeous quality! Will be a lovely family heirloom!"
"How simple to set up and watch in a small house ! One very happy and hunting grandson !!"
"Easy ordering, very prompt delivery and just what we wanted! Thank you"
"I ordered a weaving loom for our grandson's 7th birthday. It came very quickly and he is delighted. He's made a coaster already, with a little help. Very good service and quality. Thank you."
Christine H
Verified Buyer
"I've purchased from Mulberry Bush a few times now. The products have been excellent quality and the delivery very prompt. One of the items in my last order had a manufacturing fault. I advised the customer services who were extremely helpful and apologetic. A replacement was tested and sent out the following day. I couldn't have asked for more."
"It was very easy to order the product, it arrived quickly and was just as described. We have a very happy granddaughter! Thank you"
"Really nice quality product and speedy delivery/packed very well."
"Delighted with the quality letters are great"
"Love the wide range of good quality wooden toys."
"Excellent service, happy with products. Prompt delivery."
"Great product and had been thoroughly enjoyed by my nephew since he received it."
"Great product. Great service."
"I purchased the Rose Cottage dolls house for my little girl for her 5th birthday. It arrived the next day and is absolutely beautiful. The house and starter furniture & dolls set is so well made. I'm so pleased I decided to spend a bit more money on something of such quality that I know she will treasure and have hours of fun playing with. Highly recommend based on quality and service."
"I do not know about the products, as it is a birthday present and not yet opened, but I do want to commend Andrea who was extremely helpful to me when I made a mistake with the address. Thank you"
"Fast delivery! Package was wrapped very well. Good communication throughout the transition. Would definitely buy from again!"
"Brilliant service will definitely be using them again."
"Very happy with the speed of the service and my granddaughter loves her first rag doll. I am sure that I will be using Mulberry Bush again"
Rosemary S
Verified Buyer
"Great range of toys, very good prices and prompt service."
"I was looking for some garden toys for my daughters. Mulberrybush had a good range of things to choose from, ordering was easy, the delivery arrived very quickly and everything is good quality. Plus I get to support a family business. What's not to like?!"
"Great quality products, with ultra easy site."
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,606 reviews