Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mulberry Bush Ltd

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9Bramble Hill FarmFive Oaks RoadSlinfoldHorshamRH13 0RL

How would you rate Mulberry Bush Ltd?

"Very pleased with your swift delivery. Thanks"
"Grandson who is two loves it.nicley put together good quality.will buy you again thanks.Yes"
"Item came well in time for the time I needed it, fast reliable service."
"I bought the magnetic puppet show for my granddaughter's fourth birthday. I wanted to encourage her love of make believe and story telling and I’m sure this will do that. I like the compact size and strong construction and I’m sure the possibilities for invention will go far beyond the three stories given as she and her six year old sister let their imaginations soar."
"Excellent customer service! I gave a non existent delivery address and right after the ordered item got returned to Mulberry Bush, they contacted me and asked me what I wanted to do with my order; they sent it out to me straight away! And the quality of the item that I ordered is wonderful."
"I ordered and paid for my goods and they arrived inmamtimely fashion. What more can I ask?"
"There is a fantastic range of wooden toys to choose from. My order was delivered very quickly and well packed. Thank you Mulberry Bush."
"I was searching for a wooden hammer toy for my grandson and discovered Mulberry and a host of lovely wooden toys"
"I was pleased with the item I received but I would have liked it better if the items inside the pencil case had been fastened together in some way. I'm worried that the pencils won't be able to be sharpened after being thrown about at the post office"
"The products were great and were delivered promptly with no problems."
"I phoned up about a product marked out of stock in the catalogue. I was told it would soon be back in stock and they would send it in time for my grand daughter's birthday. This they did. Lovely friendly customer service. Thankyou."
"Good delivery time very pleased with this product thanks"
"Beautiful jigsaw. My Granddaughter loves it"
"great product, fast and safe delivery."
"I’m really pleased with my purchases this time as I asked if they could be delivered by a specific date and they arrived in good time, thank you"
"Very happy, I needed to amend an order, it was done at ease, great service, didn’t wait long and good delivery, couldn’t ask for anymore, will be using again!"
"They have different products,an excellent website and first class delivery via The Royal Mail."
Jeanette H
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order a lovely wooden toy and very easy pick up process too."
"The item we ordered was delivered promptly and was of such high quality we were astounded. Thank you!"
Dorothea B
Verified Buyer
"Wanted this for my granddaughters birthday other seller wouldn’t post to Northern Ireland so I was really pleased mulberry would"
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,525 reviews