Mulberry Bush Ltd Reviews

sales@mulberrybush.co.uk

Unit 9 Bramble Hill Farm Five Oaks Road Slinfold Horsham RH13 0RL

Tell us how Mulberry Bush Ltd made you happy
Prompt and pleasant service
I ordered a few things and was very satisfied with the quality. I was a bit disappointed in the size of the noughts and crosses game but the quality is good. I would not hesitate to order again and again. I am always pleased with service and value for money
always been pleased with service, would use again in the future
I find your range of toys and other items for children inspiring
Bought this for a baby's first birthday. Lovely little personalised doll, bit of a shame I couldn't include a middle name and maybe even a little gift box. I would definitely use and recommend Mulberry Bush again. Was really happy with the delivery time too.
Item came quickly, although not as described which I've put in the review.
My order arrived quickly.
Fast and efficient service
Good range of products. Quick delivery.
The product was well received by the recipient - very impressed by how well made the toy was.
This is a great kit! I put this together by myself (I am 8 years old) except for some of the screws that were very stiff so I had to get Dad to tighten them. I had great fun constructing it and then using the grabber to pick things up. By Sidney.
Delivery was a day earlier than expected and sadly no message attached as requested. Hence 4 out of 5 stars.
Good quality pencils in a lovely presentation box. Beware if ordering the pink ones though, as the actual colour of the pencils is nothing like the shade of pale pink on the box. Was slightly disappointed when I received them as felt the two colours ‘screamed’ at each other.
Good range of goods especially appreciate range of prices. Quality good
We found the item first class but a wheel was broken in use. Would it be possible for us to replace it if we cannot fix the break. Mrs L Quist
Sorry to hear your item broke. Please do give us a call or send us an email with all the details and we'll do what we can to help
arrived promptly by next day delivery. delivered safely to a neighbour as daughter in law out. Grandson very happy with his Giant Crystals birthday present. Email communication from receipt of order to despatch and delivery clear. and timely also text notification. Slightly struggled with on line order form found delineation between purchaser and recipient unclear and had to address an 10yr old as Mr as there was no Master option and no option to leave the title out which would have been the simplest. Children often like to receive post directly addressed to them not via their parents. Thank you.
My little one loves the race car! The quality is great and very durable. Will definitely be purchasing in the future
Order was due in 14 days but was sent after 3 days. I am on holiday atm so just hope a neighbour has taken the parcel in. So, not too happy.
Sorry you were disappointed that your parcel was despatched quicker than you expected. We always try to despatch parcels as quickly as possible, and our guidance for personalised orders (which yours was) is delivery within 14 days. We are always able to hold orders back if we know customers are on holiday, please do just let us know.
A wide range of good quality items at a reasonable price. We have never yet been disappointed.
Great site with a large variety of quality toys for various age groups. Easy to navigate and order.
Mulberry Bush Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 7,900 reviews